Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

52,232 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

He's lucky a sitting POTUS has protection from the long arm of the law. Just sayin'.

Sister please. Just enjoy the good fortunes of a POTUS doing the good work for the American people.

We have doer in the WH, not a status quo POTUS.

41 minutes ago, lostone said:

Driving range isn’t so bad.  I may do a golf course once a month and it will be captains choice so it won’t be so bad.  The place we play is $45.  Dude riding carts is soooooooooo fun.  

When I played, I used an app called GolfNow. You could book tee times through them and catch some really good deals on nice courses. I played a few of the really swanky courses on Hilton Head for like 60% off. It's worth a look. 

lostone and HolyMoses like this

41 minutes ago, lostone said:

Driving range isn’t so bad.  I may do a golf course once a month and it will be captains choice so it won’t be so bad.  The place we play is $45.  Dude riding carts is soooooooooo fun.  

Get the Golf Now app.  I usually get in a full twilight round during the week for under $25 bucks.  Our group plays pretty good courses on Sunday mornings for $40.

Gritzblitz 2.0 and lostone like this

14 hours ago, Andrews_31 said:

Napoleon complex gone wrong!!!  His Tender date must have dogged his short *** completely out the night before!!!:lol::lol:  He shows his  4' 2" *** in Bagel World and gets choked out at the end!  :slick::slick:  Good stuff!

Dang. Poor little fella. I feel sorry for him.

It is messed up that even short women don't like to date short guys.

12 minutes ago, Statick said:

Dang. Poor little fella. I feel sorry for him.

It is messed up that even short women don't like to date short guys.

I can see how being picked on and rejected one's entire life for something completely beyond their control could make someone bitter and angry. 

mdrake34 and lostone like this

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Transparency at its best:

Robert Mueller’s upcoming testimony before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees is scheduled for July 17, despite Attorney General William Barr’s offer to provide cover if the former special counsel decides he wants to join the ranks of those ignoring congressional subpoenas. But while Barr’s Justice Department isn’t overtly stopping Mueller—so far—the same can’t be said with regard to two other members of the special counsel team. Two former members of Mueller’s staff have been asked to speak with House committees. Barr has instructed them to ignore a congressional subpoena and he’s also telling them to go back on an agreement they’ve already made to appear.  Why hide them from speaking the truth?

1. Get a stick

2. Insert a dead horse

3. Commence with beating

9 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I can see how being picked on and rejected one's entire life for something completely beyond their control could make someone bitter and angry. 

It's driven folks to do a lot worse to themselves and/or others than that guy did. 

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

Why hasn't every major news outlet had the former Florida State's Attorney on tv to further rebuke Acosta's claims from yesterday?  Acosta will slither away unharmed despite blatantly lying and through the state prosecutor under the bus yesterday. 

lostone and HolyMoses like this

34 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Why hasn't every major news outlet had the former Florida State's Attorney on tv to further rebuke Acosta's claims from yesterday?  Acosta will slither away unharmed despite blatantly lying and through the state prosecutor under the bus yesterday. 

MSNBC sure did.

But you know . . . "Resistance Dems . . . "

8 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

MSNBC sure did.

But you know . . . "Resistance Dems . . . "

I didn't realize they had him on air. 

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I can see it too (i'm 6' 2"), but several things:

1. No one in the bagel shop said he should be dead for being however short or tall he was, the girl in the video said as much.  He was already fired up!
  2. We must all remember how to conduct ourselves accordingly!
  3. Dude needs help, but his height isn't the only thing he has going against him!  He is an *****, and his gear was "blah," no swagger at all, just mad!  I've seen PLENTY of short guys bag women, so clearly there is something else going on.
  4. This guy asked for a fight.........................and got his wish!  He needs to check that Napoleon Complex before it gets him killed!
  5. I'm fairly certain almost everyone on this board would have taken issue with him if he had acted that way towards our mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, etc.!

IOW, all I'm trying to say is I don't feel sorry for him at all, he got EXACTLY what he asked for!!!!

Door Gunner and Carter like this

5 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

This is why you should never consent to searches. Ever.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/07/11/florida-cop-meth-drugs-arrests-scandal/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.75a32f9a2a9b

I hope that choad goes to prison for a very long time and the department gets sued into penury. 

War on Drugs still going terribly wrong!

Gritzblitz 2.0 and lostone like this

14 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I didn't realize they had him on air. 

Sorry.  They actually did not have him on the air.  They did post hist statement.  They read the statement.  They had prosecutors going through Acosta's statement and ripping it apart for the B.S. that it was.

I am thinking the did not have the actual prosecutor on because he was not willing to appear.

4 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

I can see it too (i'm 6' 2"), but several things:

1. No one in the bagel shop said he should be dead at being however short or tall he was, the girl in the video said as much.  He was already fired up!
  2. We must all remember how to conduct ourselves accordingly!
  3. Dude needs help, but his height isn't the only thing he has going against him!  He is an *****, and his gear was "blah," no swagger at all, just mad!  I've seen PLENTY of short guys bag women, so clearly there is something else going on.
  4. This guy asked for a fight.........................and got his wish!  He needs to check that Napoleon Complex before it gets him killed!
  5. I'm fairly certain almost everyone on this board would have taken issue with him if he had acted that way towards our mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, etc.!

IOW, all I'm trying to say is I don't feel sorry for him at all, he got EXACTLY what he asked for!!!!

Of course he shouldn't have acted like that, but I do have a bit of sympathy for someone who has likely been picked on his entire life, rejected by women, and never taken seriously all because of something he has no control over. It's pretty obvious that's the source of his anger issues. I hope the guy gets some help. 

As I said, for whatever reason our society still holds it completely acceptable to publicly ridicule and discriminate against short people but most of us would never dream of treating people who were born with other conditions like that. 

**** it's no longer acceptable to fat people like that and they have control over their condition.