Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

41,595 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Saudi Arabia: :lol:

Saying Trump is not or cannot be controlled is depressingly idiotic. It's right out in the open.

He has done whatever his big money donors want him to do.
He has kowtowed to a hardline abortion position he doesn't even believe in for evangelicals.
He has done pretty much anything Israel and Saudi Arabia want him to do with foreign policy.

Has any world leader conceded more to North Korea? The only reason he's chasing that ******* pipe dream is because he thinks it will get him a Nobel Peace Prize... and that only matters to him because Obama has one. Because Obama humiliated him at the WH press dinner and from that moment on Trump has been on a mission to erase anything Obama ever did as president.

So at the very foundation of it all, Trump is really controlled by Obama lmao

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

Saying Trump is not or cannot be controlled is depressingly idiotic. It's right out in the open.

He has kowtowed to a hardline abortion position he doesn't even believe in for evangelicals.
He has done pretty much anything Israel and Saudi Arabia want him to do with foreign policy.

Has any world leader conceded more to North Korea? The only reason he's chasing that ******* pipe dream is because he thinks it will get him a Nobel Peace Prize... and that only matters to him because Obama has one. Because Obama humiliated him at the WH press dinner and from that moment on Trump has been on a mission to erase anything Obama ever did as president.

At the end of the day Trump is controlled by his own hubris and ego. I honestly had forgotten about that. Considering the vindictiveness and pettiness of history with those who cross or humiliate him this actually makes a lot of sense.

Edited by T-Falcon
Carter and HolyMoses like this

2 hours ago, Carter said:

He was also controlled by "The Mushroom King" until I guess the last 10 or 15 years, which is what age inevitably does to a person.

10 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Height is a strange thing. Being short (but not obvious dwarfism) is one of the few physical traits completely out of one's control that it's still completely acceptable to make fun of or discriminate against. 

I can see how a lifetime of dealing with that can make someone bitter and mean. 

Thank you. Everybody on Twitter was dunking on the dude but I couldn't help feeling bad for him. A lot of women treat short guys like crap and it just seems to be accepted by everyone. This is something I've noticed as a 6'1 guy so I can't imagine how much more obvious it is for someone who actually goes through it.

I imagine this dude deals with weird looks and rude comments all the time and it all came to a head in this bagel shop. My guess is that whoever told him he might as well be dead for being only 5'0 did this recently and it was top of mind at the time. I really hope he gets the therapy or whatever else he needs to get past this because going through life that angry and bitter is no way to live.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

Well guys, did 4 day fasted BJJ.  Got home and was struggling.  Got my *** handed to me by a 125lb leggy blue belt, god I hate rolling against leggy small people.  

Today will be day 5 of the fast.  I am probably going to end it exactly at 5:30 pm or I may wait for tomorrow.  I haven’t decided yet.

being 5’ 10.5” has saved me from short jokes!  Though I’ve been this height since 8th or 9th grade.  I think heavy lifting at 13 messed me up.  That’s at least what I tell myself.

12 minutes ago, lostone said:

Well guys, did 4 day fasted BJJ.  Got home and was struggling.  Got my *** handed to me by a 125lb leggy blue belt, god I hate rolling against leggy small people.  

Today will be day 5 of the fast.  I am probably going to end it exactly at 5:30 pm or I may wait for tomorrow.  I haven’t decided yet.

being 5’ 10.5” has saved me from short jokes!  Though I’ve been this height since 8th or 9th grade.  I think heavy lifting at 13 messed me up.  That’s at least what I tell myself.

Is there some spiritual reason you're doing this, or are you just wanting to lose weight? 

Because there are easier ways to lose weight. 

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Is there some spiritual reason you're doing this, or are you just wanting to lose weight? 

Meth seems to work. 

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Trying something out.  Seeing if I could do it.  Wanted to see how my body would respond to it.

now I can afford to play golf!

Transparency at its best:

Robert Mueller’s upcoming testimony before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees is scheduled for July 17, despite Attorney General William Barr’s offer to provide cover if the former special counsel decides he wants to join the ranks of those ignoring congressional subpoenas. But while Barr’s Justice Department isn’t overtly stopping Mueller—so far—the same can’t be said with regard to two other members of the special counsel team. Two former members of Mueller’s staff have been asked to speak with House committees. Barr has instructed them to ignore a congressional subpoena and he’s also telling them to go back on an agreement they’ve already made to appear.  Why hide them from speaking the truth?

HolyMoses likes this

11 minutes ago, lostone said:

Trying something out.  Seeing if I could do it.  Wanted to see how my body would respond to it.

now I can afford to play golf!

I used to play a lot of golf. I haven't picked up a club since I started BJJ four years ago. 

Doing both regularly would put quite a bite on my wallet. 

D_FaAoaWwAAlIjU.jpg

— Kaitlan Collins (@kaitlancollins) July 10, 2019

“It was supposed to be an exclusive party at Mar-a-Lago, Donald J. Trump members-only club in Palm Beach, Fla. But other than the two dozen or so women flown in to provide the entertainment, the only guests were Mr. Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.”https://t.co/HkwmarxokZ

Leon Troutsky likes this

20 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I used to play a lot of golf. I haven't picked up a club since I started BJJ four years ago. 

Doing both regularly would put quite a bite on my wallet. 

Driving range isn’t so bad.  I may do a golf course once a month and it will be captains choice so it won’t be so bad.  The place we play is $45.  Dude riding carts is soooooooooo fun.  

10 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

My very first week of BJJ 4 years ago,  I got my *** handed to me by a 115 pound purple belt girl. She was on my back the entire round like a very angry backpack. 

If you haven't watched Barry on HBO, I highly recommend it.

v9mfswtjvsv21.gif

28 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Well this is true.

He's lucky a sitting POTUS has protection from the long arm of the law. Just sayin'.

9 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

If you haven't watched Barry on HBO, I highly recommend it.

v9mfswtjvsv21.gif

One of the many shows I want to see and haven't. 

I still haven't watched Stranger Things yet. 

mdrake34 and lostone like this