Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

52,248 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

The plight of the proletariat in a consumerist automated society -- A TigerBeat examination

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

The plight of the proletariat in a consumerist automated society -- A TigerBeat examination

Someone get Tea-Falcon a subscription

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Our president is Steve Brule.

Red & black will be here to spin this soon. Everything Trump says or does has a way deeper meaning to where if you remove the actual meanings of his words and absolutely change everything including the order and adding extra ones....genius move.

AF89 and Carter like this

21 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Tonight we are learning that Gritzblitz is short.

So now I'm imagining a short Rick Grimes based off what he has told us before.

I'm 5'9. Not freakishly short, but short enough to feel the sting of being told by a girl that she would have dated me if I were a bit taller. 

And I was a small kid and got picked on a lot so I grew up with a bit of a chip on my shoulder. 

I still get the Rick Grimes from my patients, but not as much since I cut my hair short. 

Jpowors, JDaveG, lostone and 1 other like this

49 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I'm 5'9. Not freakishly short, but short enough to feel the sting of being told by a girl that she would have dated me if I were a bit taller. 

And I was a small kid and got picked on a lot so I grew up with a bit of a chip on my shoulder. 

I still get the Rick Grimes from my patients, but not as much since I cut my hair short. 

RemarkableSpiffyChrysomelid-size_restric

49 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I have a friend -- who is really nice looking and funny and cool -- who told me once she refuses to date tall men because she thinks it's disrespectful to tall women.  Short guys just have to find short girls with consciences.

Then again, I'm 6'0" and my wife is 5'2", generously, so I'm that ***hole taking all your short wimmin.

Carter, Gritzblitz 2.0 and lostone like this

47 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I've been doxxed! :o

The funny thing is that tiny black belt probably strangled both of those guys immediately after that pic was taken. 

Diego Saraiva once beat the **** out of me.  He's a BJJ black belt, so it wasn't that bad.

The problem was we were sparring Muay Thai  :(

Little don't matter if they can fight.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

3 hours ago, JDaveG said:

To be fair they didn’t show what made him mad, and I don’t blame him. 

He was digging in his pockets for change and the cashier said “sir are you a little short?”

JDaveG likes this

6 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

I don't know what to think of you sometimes. I think it's an international thing because you are able to be funny and Islamaphobic at the same time.

Hershey Walker is quality ****....the Trump's thumbs up post timing.....quality ****....

If American Conservative Islamaphobe's start learning from y'all.......... Eurosnak....stop it. Our Conservatives can't be funny. They are too bitter.

It's the healthcare isn't it?

Posted (edited)

Being an attorney must be mentally taxing for any ethical individual.

If you are a defense attorney you could potentially get a criminal who did terrible thing set free

If you are a prosecutor you could potentially send an innocent person to prison

Edited by T-Falcon

4 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Being an attorney must be mentally taxing for any ethical individual.

If you are a defense attorney you could potentially get a criminal who did terrible thing set free

If you are a prosecutor you could potentially send an innocent person to prison

You’re describing criminal law. All other kinds of law that different attorneys practice. 

23 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I have a friend -- who is really nice looking and funny and cool -- who told me once she refuses to date tall men because she thinks it's disrespectful to tall women.  Short guys just have to find short girls with consciences.

Then again, I'm 6'0" and my wife is 5'2", generously, so I'm that ***hole taking all your short wimmin.

Strangely enough, I ended up marrying a woman my height. I think for most guys height just isn't the critical thing that it seems to be for many women. I think there's something evolutionary about it. 

And I came from a tall family. My grandfather and uncles are all over six feet and my daughter has inherited that. She's already really tall for her age. 

So I'm going to be a homunculus in a house full of amazons. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9242691

JDaveG and falconsd56 like this

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Strangely enough, I ended up marrying a woman my height. I think for most guys height just isn't the critical thing that it seems to be for many women. I think there's something evolutionary about it. 

And I came from a tall family. My grandfather and uncles are all over six feet and my daughter has inherited that. She's already really tall for her age. 

So I'm going to be a homunculus in a house full of amazons. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9242691

My wife is 5’10” like Cindy Crawford as she likes to say. 

Dad was barely 6’0”, but both of my brothers are 6’3”-6’4”. Not sure why I got the short, hairy *** end of the stick. 

Gritzblitz 2.0, JDaveG and lostone like this

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

You’re describing criminal law. All other kinds of law that different attorneys practice. 

Correct

36 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Diego Saraiva once beat the **** out of me.  He's a BJJ black belt, so it wasn't that bad.

The problem was we were sparring Muay Thai  :(

Little don't matter if they can fight.

Especially in things like muay thai and BJJ. I got leg kicked once by a 145 pound mma fighter and in that moment, death didn't seem all that bad. 

My very first week of BJJ 4 years ago,  I got my *** handed to me by a 115 pound purple belt girl. She was on my back the entire round like a very angry backpack. 

Jpowors, Serge, lostone and 3 others like this

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

People don't know how exhausting and difficult it is to stay shredded all the time. I'm sure after a while he just wants to eat a taco and drink a beer. They can CGI those abs for the next movie. 

falconsd56, mdrake34 and lostone like this