Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

51,945 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So... What you're saying is.... Your life is not in danger by Hot Strippers??? :(

I'm all for strippers and prostitution, you know that. I'm no prude. 

I feel for Bagel Guy. I mean that could be any weird-shaped, middle-aged American white man whose brain wasn't ready for high-speed internet access. That's a lot of people who don't quite know how to talk to people anymore, and they're just about all misogynists because they can't conceive of a female consciousness and now have infinite content to validate their growing resentment of women.

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Overall I thought Acosta presented himself well. *PRESENTED* is the key word here.

There was a peculiar way he talked about "regrets" and "the way the world has changed" that makes me think something is wrong with this guy and he's just a straight up liar. I am still not sold either way.

That said, Acosta DID contradict himself when he said "the deal was hammered out before my secret breakfast meeting" And then he said, "the only thing that changed was the victims would be allowed to sue Epstein on Epstein's dime." So he said nothing changed because it was hammered out but then said something changed. So he definitely has somethign wrong going on here.

And his constant "the world looks at victims differently now" was just ODD. It's like... THAT WAS 2005. I WAS ALIVE THEN AND NO THINGS WERE NOT DIFFERENT.

16 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm all for strippers and prostitution, you know that. I'm no prude. 

Well, they are very different professions but I get where you are coming from

8 hours ago, T-Falcon said:

Cut Us DHS

Cut US Ice

Cut back US Military

Y'all sound more like Americas enemies than the US citizens.

While we are at it lets cut

The TSA

The ACA

Let's pretend the world has only good people and no one ever gets sick or hurt it'll be just a grand ol anarchist dream world. Stop supporting dumb ideas because your tribe says it.

Scrolling through reading some to catch up and this gave me pause for a moment. I don’t think you understand what anarchy is. Most of what you just listed are either unconstitutional agencies and/or extremely poorly designed and executed.

The element of anarchism I relate to is questioning authority. Pressing on why the government does something that it does and asserting that if it cannot be objectively justified then why does it exist. I don’t think there is any quality more representative of America than this, to be honest. Our founders didn’t sit around dreaming up this ******** ideology that governs by fear and hatred of change. They were described as radicals and revolutionaries, not conservatives and bootlickers.

You have complained about the Patriot Act before but you’re pretty much defending it here.

falconsd56 and lostone like this

He totally ******* failed.

Acosta says "We took the deal because we wanted to see him go to jail"

Then he admits that "He didn't really do jail time because he got work release [or some ****]"

It's ridiculous. This guy is a scum bag.

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Well, they are very different professions but I get where you are coming from

I just had a thought: Joan Jett is underrated. 

Sorry, was on you tube things happen.

19 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Bagel guy kind of has a point. It is BS that women can openly discriminate by height on dating sites, but if a guy discriminates by weight he's a pig.

Uh Who said they Can?

27 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Bagel guy kind of has a point. It is BS that women can openly discriminate by height on dating sites, but if a guy discriminates by weight he's a pig.

Still seems like a profoundly dark thing to carry that around like a silent burden until it slips out in an argument at a bagel shop.

9 minutes ago, Serge said:

Still seems like a profoundly dark thing to carry that around like a silent burden until it slips out in an argument at a bagel shop.

Height is a strange thing. Being short (but not obvious dwarfism) is one of the few physical traits completely out of one's control that it's still completely acceptable to make fun of or discriminate against. 

I can see how a lifetime of dealing with that can make someone bitter and mean. 

lostone, bdog 29, JDaveG and 2 others like this

19 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Height is a strange thing. Being short (but not obvious dwarfism) is one of the few physical traits completely out of one's control that it's still completely acceptable to make fun of or discriminate against. 

I can see how a lifetime of dealing with that can make someone bitter and mean. 

If it's such a discrimination then why has Kevin Hart subjected me to so many terrible movies (purple)