Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

48,595 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, T-Falcon said:

:lol: I thought you'd like that

Out of curiosity, do you not want these Hispanic immigrants because they're predominantly Catholic?

7 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

This thread went from a hilarious highlight of the internet to a snooze fest arguing about dudes from the 16th century

Not every day can be like yesterday.  You take the highs with the lows.  B)

JDaveG likes this

5 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Out of curiosity, do you not want these Hispanic immigrants because they're predominantly Catholic?

Naw we have freedom of religion here bro

6 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Sooooooooooooo, you're going to bear that cross?  I don't see where he called you that, plus you are following the same path that led others out of the door! 

But I'm right and you know it

1 minute ago, T-Falcon said:

Naw we have freedom of religion here bro

So what about them makes them opposed to American values and culture? What is an acceptable immigrant group?

12 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Perspective is key, and just in case you missed the "Liberals vs. Left" thread, it's not one sided at all.  As for mods booting conservatives, we had mini-mods booting people for less years back!  No disrespect intended, but you guys tend to share common traits that bring attention to you.  Challenging mods will get you the boot too!

Dude he wants the boot. He needs it. 

Just now, T-Falcon said:

But I'm right and you know it

Nah, you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off base, and to be honest, intentionally obtuse with a persecution complex too.  Seriously, don't take the reigns of the board clown the day after Bozo got the axe!

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I'm surprised anti papism hasn't made more of a comeback between the migrants and the (heavy quotes) "cool pope".

Still retro as **** tho :lol:

Waiting for Worzone to infer Biden is secretly serving the Vatican :ninja:

13 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

plus you are following the same path that led others out of the door! 

Sometimes you have to sit back and let nature take its course.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and Door Gunner like this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

I'm surprised anti papism hasn't made more of a comeback between the migrants and the (heavy quotes) "cool pope".

Still retro as **** tho :lol:

Waiting for Worzone to infer Biden is secretly serving the Vatican :ninja:

IIRC, he's part of some Calvinist denomination that believe they're the "original Christians" and they had a split in their church over whether or not it's acceptable to play instruments.

11 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Not every day can be like yesterday.  You take the highs with the lows.  B)

PLUS, yesterday had it all!!!  :slick::slick::slick:  Instant classic................with an appropriate ending!  

Leon Troutsky, Carter and JDaveG like this

46 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

To be fair they didn’t show what made him mad, and I don’t blame him. 

He was digging in his pockets for change and the cashier said “sir are you a little short?”

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

PLUS, yesterday had it all!!!  :slick::slick::slick:  Instant classic................with an appropriate ending!  

So it was the Game Of Thrones finale???

:ninja:

JDaveG likes this

Just now, falconsd56 said:

So it was the Game Of Thrones finale???

:ninja:

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, no!  The "Mother of Dragons" said '"dracaris" and set himself on fire!  T thinks PG is Bran now, they probably think I am Sansa's conniving ***

falconsd56 likes this

6 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

He was digging in his pockets for change and the cashier said “sir are you a little short?”

:lol::lol: you're a little short :lol::lol:

JDaveG likes this

24 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Napoleon complex gone wrong!!!  His Tender date must have dogged his short *** completely out the night before!!!:lol::lol:  He shows his  4' 2" *** in Bagel World and gets choked out at the end!  :slick::slick:  Good stuff!

JDaveG and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

3 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Have you had a brain transplant?? 

Are you feeling well???

Have you been kidnap? Being held at gun point by a group of liberal hot strippers???

You know my thoughts, I'm the moderate guy many of the Lemmings try to push off as a conservative far right-winger. I am conservative in some things and liberal in others, but I'll play along as long as some of y'all are having fun. 

3 hours ago, HMFIC said:

Have you noticed that Drake just goes stone cold silent when he is faced with facts, or just tries to change the subject ?  I whipped him pretty bad recently, I think he is still wounded.   

When I get the better of him he just acts nice to me. Deep down the guy likes me, I know, I have my sources. He tries to go left sometimes to fit in with his friends, but he is not far off from where I am politically. He's not a bad dude. Not many here are. I like my ABF family.

29 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Plus, he is in the bagel shop selling wolf tickets............................while dressed like  a full grown Linus from Charlie Brown!  :lol::lol:

Edit, scroll further down and watch his little *** snap! :lol:

JDaveG likes this

15 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You know my thoughts, I'm the moderate guy many of the Lemmings try to push off as a conservative far right-winger. I am conservative in some things and liberal in others, but I'll play along as long as some of y'all are having fun. 

So... What you're saying is.... Your life is not in danger by Hot Strippers??? :(