Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

26,098 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

FYI - I have never lived in the country and mostly grew up in South Florida.  

???  Greenville, SC (or as you say, 30 miles away) is country as all ****!!  Don't let the "Upstate" branding fool you!  You get a pass for Orlando................unless you are from Apopka or Dr. Phillips

SB:  I refuse to believe your liberal communist indoctrination.  Nothing you say or force us to read will lead me to adopt your Marxist Leninist commie beliefs.  And don’t even start with all the pro-tranny politically correct crap.  I’m out of here!

Professor:  Sir, this is an entomology course.  

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

hmfic has hurled Pravda as an insult on here before 

Hmfic doesn't strike me as a Q person. Any Q material he comes across is just because he lives in that bubble and he catches the echo.

mdrake34 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

Greenville, SC is a nice city if you ever visit it.  And I'm closer than 30 miles from downtown.

I mostly grew up in the Ft. Lauderdale area and moved to Orlando to go to my communist indoctrination camp.

OK........................Simpsonville SC is country as all ****!!!!

3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Hmfic doesn't strike me as a Q person. Any Q material he comes across is just because he lives in that bubble and he catches the echo.

If he was into Q, he’s the kind that would shout it from the rooftops. So I agree. He just picks up on some Q talking points shared by other brain wormed boomers on Facebook. 

21 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Go to the gym you ol' fart. 

My older son came  by the office today for a workout at the gym downstairs.  We were both kind of doing our own thing and I was watching him thinking about how freaky it was that I could be old enough to have that guy be my son. I was also pretty proud of him.  

Vicious had to be the freakiest transformation I have ever seen.

It literally went from "I'm not that into politics really" to "The Marines have invaded Langley and the Clinton's are running a child trafficking ring through a pizzeria. The storm is coming" in less than a month.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

Vicious had to be the freakiest transformation I have ever seen.

It literally went from "I'm not that into politics really" to "The Marines have invaded Langley and the Clinton's are running a child trafficking ring through a pizzeria. The storm is coming" in less than a month.

He was actually kind of adorable until Charlottesville when the propaganda he was subjecting himself too, twisted his mind so that he (intentionally or not) started running interference for the freaking murderer. 

40 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

"Concentration camp"

Here we go again with the Nazi references...

Yes it's overcrowded.  But if it's so bad they can leave.  It's called "Voluntary deportation".  

What is your proposed solution?

My solution is to work toward actual immigration reform that treats people like human beings.

Look up the literal definition for "concentration camp" and sod off. I am not going to engage in your simple effort to ignore your lack of humanity and talk about the shiny objects over there. People have a right, by our laws and international law, to apply for asylum. That right is extended to even those who entered the country illegally. Turning them away at legal points of entry and then arresting them for entering the country through other means doesn't eliminate that right. By doing so, Trump is complicit not only in a criminal conspiracy but also literal crimes against humanity. 

He's a devil and you have his back. 

My solution is to work toward actual immigration reform that treats people like human beings. The vast majority of immigrants are law abiding citizens. They have performed a valuable service to this country for decades, with the great appreciation of many of the people who are now attempting to remove them and treat them like garbage. Farmers pay them a couple bucks an hour to pick produce, knowing that no american would do it for less than minimum wage. And if we're being truthful, no american would pick tomatoes for a living for less than $20 an hour. They also clean hotels and perform every sort of manual labor imaginable. I'm waiting for the price of lettuce to go up to $8 a head to see if that's how america became great again.

The only good thing from this is we don't have to listen to the pretend Christians acting as if they vote GOP because it is the party of morality and american values. And we **** sure don't need to listen to them acting as if Christ would be a Republican.

Door Gunner likes this

Seems we have Alot of Americans that aren't Americans at heart. They hate and oppose everything it means to be an American

42 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Drain the swamp!!!

And what better way to drain the swamp than hiring swamp draining contractors who were guests of your cronies at the inauguration?

Leon Troutsky likes this

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Welp....we are about this close to "somebody" talking about civil war now.

**** antifa never surrendered

4 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Image result for trump wrong gif

We have laws for a reason and we have a legal immigration process.

Illegal immigration is breaking our laws.  

They can play by the rules or they can go home.  

What's worse, an mexican born day laborer that attends mexican church on Sundays, raises a family and never breaks a moral law besides border crossing 40 years ago, or an American born billionaire that molests women and underage children on his private jet?

Wait, don't tell me I already know your answer.

Door Gunner likes this

4 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

I don’t see her step on it. They drop it to pose for a photo and someone else smartly picks it up. More manufactured outrage for conservative martyr complex 

.....and because "YOU didn't see it", It never happened ?  Talk about egotistical !

The billionaire (Epstein) should rot in jail and illegals should go home and immigrate legally.

That's the correct answer.  What do I win?

No  I said "What's worse"

You don't make the rules Mr Scones

The billionaire (Epstein) should go to jail and illegals should go home and immigrate legally.

That's the correct answer.  What do I win?

“But think of all those suffering Cubans who came here illegally trying to escape Castro!!”

Also, want to bet that SB was horrified by Elian Gonzalez being deported?

Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

No  I said "What's worse"

You don't make the rules Mr Scones

Julio Scones.  Get it right!

4 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

Do you think it is more likely that Hillary Clinton is a criminal or Donald Trump?    What is the basis of your opinion and what is your evidence? 

And  I have engaged in criminal activity. How about you?

Hillary is a PROVEN criminal.  Trump is a great president, He has alreadt fixed most of Obama's messes.

The Legendary SB likes this

16 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Drain the swamp!!!

And what better way to drain the swamp than hiring swamp draining contractors who were guests of your cronies at the inauguration?

Biden' son got a lot more than that.

12 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

What's worse, an mexican born day laborer that attends mexican church on Sundays, raises a family and never breaks a moral law besides border crossing 40 years ago, or an American born billionaire that molests women and underage children on his private jet?

Wait, don't tell me I already know your answer.

They are both criminals!