Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

31,395 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

This isn't directly solely at Trump, but also anyone who knew what Epstein was doing - why not report him to the authorities?  If he kicked him out of Mar-A-Lago for attacking an underage girl, why didn't he call the FBI or at least local police immediately?  Assuming that's when the falling out happened, that's 2004 - and he only offers that to an attorney 5 years later? 

Again, this isn't R vs D - this is ruling class vs. everyone else. 

Trump told New York magazine in 2002 that Epstein was “a lot of fun to be with.”

“It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side,” he said.

3 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Let me call Trump and ask him...  

It's all speculation as to when Trump knew Epstein was up to no good and how much he knew.

I'm being non-partisan and helpful here - putting together a timeline:

• 2002:  The infamous Trump quote about Epstein liking younger women (but how young?)
  • 2004:  Trump and Epstein had a falling out of some kind?
  • 20??:  Epstein is kicked out of Mar-A-Lago for assaulting an underage girl.
  • 2009:  Trump provides "helpful" information to victims' attorney Bradley Edwards.

My point is that sometime on that timeline prior to the specific day Trump talked to Bradley, like even the same morning or day before in 2009, he could have called the cops. 

Maybe it wasn't enough to warrant a criminal investigation.  Maybe he ran it past an attorney who said nothing would come of it.  We have no idea whatsoever.  But Trump talking to Edwards in 2009 leaves me with more questions than answers.

falconsd56 likes this

Just now, HMFIC said:

Gasp, there's the proof, let's impeach him !  idiocy !

Accusers speak out after Jeffrey Epstein charged and jailed on sex trafficking charges

The indictment claims Epstein knew some of the girls he allegedly preyed on were just 14 years old. In some cases, prosecutors say he used the victims to recruit more young women and grow his alleged network of sex abuse.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-jailed-victims-speak-out-after-billionaire-financier-charged-with-sex-trafficking/

"Dozens of accusers", it says. Idiocy is blindly backing the assault upon women.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

Trump is never gonna love you like you love him. I'm sorry.

He's like the guy Stan from that Eminem song.

21 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

That's not my point.  Trump says he had a falling out with Epstein 15 years ago - roughly 2004.  He presumably tells Edwards, because Edwards put it in a public court filing, that Epstein got kicked out of Mar-A-Lago for assaulting an underage girl.  We don't know when that happened (I haven't read the actual court filing - it may or may not specify a date or even year). 

So why wait to tell Edwards in 2009 when faced with a subpoena?  Why not contact law enforcement sooner? 

Exactly.

If Trump knew Epstein assulted a child and did not call the cops then he ( and everyone who knew about these acts and failed to report) are just as responsible for what happened to every subsequent victim.

These does not make Trump out to look any better despite what the typing clown shoe would have you believe.

28 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

This isn't directly solely at Trump, but also anyone who knew what Epstein was doing - why not report him to the authorities?  If he kicked him out of Mar-A-Lago for attacking an underage girl, why didn't he call the FBI or at least local police immediately?  Assuming that's when the falling out happened, that's 2004 - and he only offers that to an attorney 5 years later? 

Again, this isn't R vs D - this is ruling class vs. everyone else. 

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

Also I wonder why you're not asking these questions of Bill Clinton or Alan Dershowitz who were closer to Epstein than Trump and had been to his island numerous times?

Could it be....partisanship?

Bill issued a bull  **** statement lying about how many times he flew on the plane, and Dershowitz has only said he wants to wait to see the evidence.  Neither have claimed to help victims.  I'd be asking the same questions had they talked to victim's attorneys. 

Also, Dershowtiz and Clinton are both scum. 

6 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Now, where you are right about democrats wanting Epstein to bring Trump down are your every day, garden variety democrat/brain-wormed liberal like several posters here.  The Epstein scandal is the newest Stromy Daniels/Russia-gate/Cohen-Gate that they are pinning their hopes upon will take the bad orange man away.  They will in all likelihood be disappointed when this fails to bring down Trump, and they'll move on to the next thing.

5 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Human beings are gross.  A monster may finally be brought to justice and all we can do is talk about how he may bring down a star, or former star, player on the other college football political team. 

The Epstein prosecution isn't about politics.  It's about class, about how a circle of extremely wealthy people bought influence and bought their way out of being held accountable for hurting teenage girls.  This isn't about Clinton or Trump, it's not about R vs. D, it's about tearing down the protection for the ultra-rich and getting justice for the victims, most of who were chosen precisely because they were from lower-income and/or foster care families. 

Can we have a gentlemen's agreement to not continue to make it political?  Or is that too much to ask of everyone?

6 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Only Trump and Edwards knows what they discussed in 2009.  The rest is speculation.  

It's probably somewhere in between: "I saw him with a younger looking girl once" and "I know everything there is to know about Epstein's island."

The truth is in the middle there somewhere.  Where?  I don't know.  

And it seems the reason you are interested in Trump and not Clinton or Dershowitz is because this is the new attempted takedown of Trump after Russia - Mueller failed.

I've addressed this multiple times.  I saw the tweet from the daily caller story and it made me wonder when Trump knew what, and since you had touted his cooperation with Edwards, I bought it up in a non-confrontational manner, and further emphasized it wasn't politically motivated. 

Dershowtiz has said he's never seen young women in Epstein's house, but he did get, while in his underwear, a massage from an older Russian lady in Epstein's house.

11 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Only Trump and Edwards know what they discussed in 2009.  The rest is speculation.  

It's probably somewhere in between: "I saw him with a younger looking girl once" and "I know everything there is to know about Epstein's island."

The truth is in the middle there somewhere.  Where?  I don't know.  

And it seems the reason you are interested in Trump and not Clinton or Dershowitz is because this is the new attempted takedown of Trump after Russia - Mueller failed.

I don't think anybody actually thinks this is gonna take Trump down. It's just more of a reflection of who he is and has always been. Sleezeball.

Just now, Jpowers said:

I don't think anybody actually thinks this is gonna take Trump down. It's just more of a reflection of who he is and has always been. Sleezeball.

I'm of the belief that, for Trump to kick Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago, probably meant that the offense was so large and heinous that it couldn't have been covered up.

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

So he's saying that they did drink from the toilets? Or that the toilets are so clean they can drink from them with no problem? :shrug:

8 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

He's rich and has an estate in the same town as Epstein.

That's what makes him a sleezeball?  If you don't like Trump there are better reasons than that.

And at least since around the 2004 timeframe, Trump and Epstein do not like each other.  

The ONLY elite that gave "helpful" information to the victims' attorney is the "sleezeball".  Hmm...  I smell partisanship.

SHUT UP already!!!!

He's defending the man who cut the monster loose!!!

Acosta is IN HIS CABINET

Drain the swamp?

22 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

SHUT UP already!!!!

He's defending the man who cut the monster loose!!!

Acosta is IN HIS CABINET

Drain the swamp?

You are talking to a self-professed "Civil Libertarian"

That is a code word for abolishing age limits on consent

I am not kidding here or trying to troll, for those that want to accuse me of such behavior. WRONG.

Why do you think Alan Dershowitz is defending Epstein so hard? And he too is a known Civil Libertarian.

30 minutes ago, Statick said:

So he's saying that they did drink from the toilets? Or that the toilets are so clean they can drink from them with no problem? :shrug:

I would theoretically drink from a toilet, in the right circumstances.

37 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Same question should be shouted from a bull horn from 2 feet away at Prince Andrew.

Maybe this is why Trump is so friendly with the Crown, and the Crown is so friendly with Trump

Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

You are talking to a self-professed "Civil Libertarian"

That is a code word for abolishing age limits on consent

I am not kidding here or trying to troll, for those that want to accuse me of such behavior. WRONG.

Why do you think Alan Dershowitz is defending Epstein so hard? And he too is a known Civil Libertarian.

Wait . . . Even Libertarians recognize that all is fair between consenting ADULTS.  Kids lack the capacity to consent.  There are limits, and exploitation of children is over the line even for the most "pure" libertarian.

The Legendary SB likes this

2 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

I guess he doesn't feel bad for the victims.  Well, at least he feels worse for Acasta than he does the victims.  He mentioned Acosta . . . 

That’s what it seems like to me!

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

BULL S***!

I'm a conservative libertarian and I would be ok with RAISING the age of consent depending on the state.

This entire time I've been saying to lock Epstein up and punish him to the full extent of the law.  That is what I actually say, not what you make up.

1 minute ago, HolyMoses said:

Wait . . . Even Libertarians recognize that all is fair between consenting ADULTS.  Kids lack the capacity to consent.  There are limits, and exploitation of children is over the line even for the most "pure" libertarian.

He's **** posting again.

10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He's **** posting again.

You all are fooling yourselves if you think there is no Libertarian Constituency which seeks to abolish or lower the age of consent. Why do you do this? Because "Not all Libertarians are alike?"

That's a fine argument. But it doesn't address the point.