Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

32,010 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

No, you are just sick with a filthy mind.  That's low, even from you.

 

1 minute ago, HMFIC said:

No, just true.  You should be ashamed to say that about someones daughter.

597fd7cc5706a_whoreads.jpg.35f3da23de07af141d84e3d83cbce797.jpg

I don’t even know what this guy is taking about. :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Sir, WHAT?

 

"based on new evidence"

piece of poop.

"You see, sir.  I was not aware that he was a monster.  I gave him the cushy deal based on what was available after diligent investigations at the time!  This is new evidence!"

"Mr Acosta, I can't here you with your *** in the air and your head buried in the sand."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HolyMoses said:

The sun shines on a dong's ax again.  But you got that exactly right.

I knew you would +1 me for that and I specifically waited for your reply so I could say this publically.

I know you better than you think, and I also know that WFW IS THE MOST UNDERRATED POSTER ON ABF ..but I don't need the credit because I know the value of what I do around here...This must be what Trump feels like all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

"based on new evidence"

piece of poop.

"You see, sir.  I was not aware that he was a monster.  I gave him the cushy deal based on what was available after diligent investigations at the time!  This is new evidence!"

"Mr Acosta, I can't here you with your *** in the air and your head buried in the sand."

To be fair, they did find a bunch of disgusting and illegal new evidence during the search of his mansion.

JDaveG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boner said:

Yeah, but we outlawed sodomy. 

Yeah.. but... in Switzerland...

it's compulsory... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

and I also know that WFW IS THE MOST UNDERRATED POSTER ON ABF

 

Quote

Social Perceptions of Illeism 

While most people do not use illeism in normal conversation, many people who hear someone engaging in it often perceive the individual as having a narcissistic personality or some type of dissociative disorder.

From a psychological perspective, a person in a clinical setting that speaks about themselves in the third person might certainly give reason for pause and consideration by a psychiatrist. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpongeDad said:

 

 

Just saying what everyone knows but us afraid to say in front of their friends...or as you know it, WFWDS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

I will break party lines and say Acosta should have done more earlier.

Everybody has known for years what a scumbag Epstein was.

I'm not trying to be argumentative here, I promise - it's not just that Acosta didn't do enough, he and his office (it's not just him) actively entered into this BS non-prosecution agreement, without telling the victims and their families (which a Federal Judge this year held in a written opinion violated the law) that almost certainly was purposefully ambiguous as to whether it bound other state's attorneys offices from prosecuting him for federal crimes.  That's what Epstein's lawyers are already gearing up to fight over. 

And, again, this isn't R v. D, this about class - the rich vs everyone else.  We may never know why Acosta and his office did what they did.  In the end it doesn't matter, they did it.  But it was, as the Miami Herald so brilliantly put it, a perversion of justice. 

The Legendary SB likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

To be fair, they did find a bunch of disgusting and illegal new evidence during the search of his mansion.

That is to further assail Acosta, right?  

You are not defending him.

As in "To be fair to the victims, we really have to punish Acosta who let this monster walk free 10 years ago and look at all the evidence of disgusting things he has done to girls since then."

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

"based on new evidence"

piece of poop.

"You see, sir.  I was not aware that he was a monster.  I gave him the cushy deal based on what was available after diligent investigations at the time!  This is new evidence!"

"Mr Acosta, I can't here you with your *** in the air and your head buried in the sand."

Sounds like Epstein better not drop that soap to me! 

Can you say scapegoat???

HolyMoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

What in the **** happened in here while I was gone?

Some where in here I got blamed for something that I still don’t know what for! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

No, not yet. But thanks for your concern. :rolleyes:

As long as you are of legal age and the participants are, what's the problem? This should be as legal as prostitution. Dayum Puritan's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

What in the **** happened in here while I was gone?

People joke around waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much and get carried away!  There are things that people should not joke about, but to type that ******** on a public message board???  I have always said, that no CHILD should have to endure (or hear/read) the heinous **** that was said about Chelsea Clinton, or Amy Carter before her!  It's not right!  Leave these people children the **** alone!  ****!!!  Why beat on your chest like King Kong about some dumb **** you said, it's stupid..........................but deliberate!  As much as I have issues with the way tRump runs the country, one thing him and his current wife should be applauded for is how they keep their son out of the limelight!  Kudos to the Trumps!  

 

Edit:  And I absolutely hate pedophiles and people that prey on children too!

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I'm not trying to be argumentative here, I promise - it's not just that Acosta didn't do enough, he and his office (it's not just him) actively entered into this BS non-prosecution agreement, without telling the victims and their families (which a Federal Judge this year held in a written opinion violated the law) that almost certainly was purposefully ambiguous as to whether it bound other state's attorneys offices from prosecuting him for federal crimes.  That's what Epstein's lawyers are already gearing up to fight over. 

And, again, this isn't R v. D, this about class - the rich vs everyone else.  We may never know why Acosta and his office did what they did.  In the end it doesn't matter, they did it.  But it was, as the Miami Herald so brilliantly put it, a perversion of justice. 

100% 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Trump was just asked about Acosta and the case as a whole:
 

 

I guess he doesn't feel bad for the victims.  Well, at least he feels worse for Acasta than he does the victims.  He mentioned Acosta . . . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I guess he doesn't feel bad for the victims.  Well, at least he feels worse for Acasta than he does the victims.  He mentioned Acosta . . . 

:barf: terrible terrible response. 

The Legendary SB likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

That is to further assail Acosta, right?  

You are not defending him.

As in "To be fair to the victims, we really have to punish Acosta who let this monster walk free 10 years ago and look at all the evidence of disgusting things he has done to girls since then."

It is to further assail him.  He let a monster off the hook, and the monster, who was already brazen due to his wealth, status, and connections, was even more emboldened to keep illegal pictures and files in his own home.  In his mind, who was ever going to punish him for that?  Not the US Attorney's office when Acosta was in it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

It is to further assail him.  He let a monster off the hook, and the monster, who was already brazen due to his wealth, status, and connections, was even more emboldened to keep illegal pictures and files in his own home.  In his mind, who was ever going to punish him for that?  Not the US Attorney's office when Acosta was in it. 

Yeah this Acosta guy has got to be removed from office at minimum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Federal court: Trump can't ban critics from Twitter account

President Donald Trump can't ban critics from his Twitter account, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday, saying the First Amendment calls for more speech, rather than less, on matters of public concern.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan upheld a lower court judge who said Trump violates the Constitution when he blocks critics.

"The irony in all of this is that we write at a time in the history of this nation when the conduct of our government and its officials is subject to wide-open, robust debate," Circuit Judge Barrington D. Parker wrote on behalf of a three-judge panel.

 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/federal-court-trump-ban-critics-twitter-account-64215393?cid=clicksource_4380645_null_hero_related

 

So, President Snowflake has to take the bad with the good.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now