Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

41,279 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Boner said:

I guess we should all consider ourselves lucky because you don't have connections or a plane.

WFW said hold his metamucil  

WhenFalconsWin likes this

1 minute ago, Red&Black said:

"I still can't understand why the national news media wouldn't touch the story back when it happened. It is sad. But unlike the media, we as Arkansans don't have to be silent. When Clinton became President, I knew they had gotten away with everything they had done to this state. To find out that Hillary could move as far away from here as possible and take up politically like nothing happen here was a slap in the face to us all. But unlike the media, we don't have to be silent. So I'm giving voice to Kevin Ives, Don Henry, Jordon Kettleson, Greg Collins, Jeff Rhodes and Keith Coney. By electing Hillary as President will just be one more conspirator to their murders that can never be prosecuted for her actions. Will only send out a message that only those on the political and media levels matter and protect their own. If that happens we all become sheep and can only go where these heartless people lead us. How can any of us sit back and just watch that happen. RIP BOYS ON THE TRACKS". https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/2016/08/26/the-boys-on-the-tracks-are-back

:lol:

He quoted from the comments section of a newspaper article that had nothing to do with this topic.  

21 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Most parents: My child is beautiful/handsome.

Trump: My kid is a nice piece of ***.

Steve: I don't see the difference. You're the freaks for thinking one is a bit off.

And the thing is, he blames everyone else but the person who ACTUALLY said those words for being distinguishing. Smh

Leon Troutsky likes this

Just now, SpongeDad said:

WFW said hold his metamucil  

Still waiting on a job offer, bro.  I'm really good at a lot of stuff, I just refuse to do it.  There's still value in that.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:lol:

He quoted from the comments section of a newspaper article that had nothing to do with this topic.  

If it weren't for this board I would have gone through life assuming yahoo news comment sections were overrun by bots that were programmed to be as ignorant and inflammatory as possible.

Leon Troutsky likes this

4 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

This statement made absolutely no sense. But I'm sure there was a jab in there. Here's the Air Force's new concept jet to replace the F-22 Raptor (an already total badass jet)

Penetrating Counter Air Project

df-pca-promo-boeing-0-1531860150.jpg?res

The Air Force’s Next Great Fighter Jet Could Cost $300 Million Apiece

The project called Penetrating Counter Air will replace the F-22 Raptor ... if the Air Force can afford it, that is.

Just now, Boner said:

If it weren't for this board I would have gone through life assuming yahoo news comment sections were overrun by bots that were programmed to be as ignorant and inflammatory as possible.

I mean, people like SB and WFW are observationally equivalent to those bots.  

3 minutes ago, Boner said:

Still waiting on a job offer, bro.  I'm really good at a lot of stuff, I just refuse to do it.  There's still value in that.

Thing only thing I have open right now is for a journeyman (that requires travel) to change led lights on towers.  Pays $52 an hour. It's how I started out too.

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

Thing only thing I have open right now is for a journeyman (that requires travel) to change led lights on towers.  Pays $52 an hour. It's how I started out too.

SpongeDad and mdrake34 like this

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

That's a pretty ugly pic btw.

My favorite African American woman growing up was Naomi Campbell.  HOT!

Image result for naomi campbell

I know we aren't supposed to talk family, but I have an idea:

Post of pic of your wife when she is 55 y/o and let's compare to the pic of Michelle.

Deal?

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

That won't be for a while lol.  And my wife has aged well.  

I still say Michelle is FUGLY.  There are many hot African American women but she sure ain't one of them.  

I also agree with Trump, Ivanka is beautiful.  

"I agree with you, Tommy, your daughter has wonderful breasts and a pretty face"

Just now, The Legendary SB said:

I've never seen Ivanka's breasts but I'm sure they are wonderful ;)

I'm really surprised by the fact that you completely missed the point.

12 minutes ago, Boner said:

What's the politically correct way to tell a woman that she is too old for you?

Apparently you just stop talking about wanting to **** 'em and assume they figure it out for themselves.

Leon Troutsky likes this

12 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Michelle Obama.

"fugly".

I have no idea why folks around here think you are racist.

Michelle Obama

https://images.app.goo.gl/43fmvAhpuuH8F8z69

Yeah, it’s not like he said that to get a “reaction” after his self embarrassment moment he is having this morning. 

FYI, the “previous” last two First Ladies were both put together nicely. 

See how I reached across the aisle there. B)

HolyMoses likes this

3 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

That won't be for a while lol.  And my wife has aged well.  

I still say Michelle is FUGLY.  There are many hot African American women but she sure ain't one of them.  

I also agree with Trump, Ivanka is beautiful.  

Wfw brags about being a multi millionaire while SB brags about having a hot wife. Both are full of ****

26 minutes ago, Boner said:

Probably a good time to remind everyone that Stevie B wanted to go full Epstein on Obama's daughters.

^^^^^THIS!!!!!

Leon Troutsky likes this

14 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

He's afraid of heights. 

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

Wfw brags about being a multi millionaire while SB brags about having a hot wife. Both are full of ****

If you only knew?goldbbar/tenniscourts/millioninassets:lol:...you're out if you league here. Lest I remind you you brought all this up first and not me

Don't let my wealth hit you on your *** on the way out the door.

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He's afraid of heights. 

3 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

And probably not the first time you've given a reach around ;)

You guys are hilarious.

SpongeDad likes this