Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,721 posts in this topic

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

The beauty of that is that it gives him a chance to make himself credible or look like an imbecile in one take! B)

Absolutely.  He COULD prove us all wrong by providing credible sources that Hillary murdered her political opponents.  Or he could faceplant again like he did this morning and we all get to laugh at him.  But after all these years, we all know that a faceplant is imminent.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

Just now, The Legendary SB said:

He thinks his daughter is beautiful.  So does every father.

Again, suggesting that a man molest his daughter is a new level of disgusting low.

I'll add you to the list of disgusting lefties with no shame along with Epstein, Bill, etc...

I don't have a kid but I'd assume people would think it's weird if I said my daughter was a nice piece of ***.

2 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

He thinks his daughter is beautiful.  So does every father.

Again, suggesting that a man molest his daughter is a new level of disgusting low.

I'll add you to the list of disgusting lefties with no shame along with Epstein, Bill, etc...

“Although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I don't have a kid but I'd assume people would think it's weird if I said my daughter was a nice piece of ***.

Or that you’d be dating her if she wasn’t your daughter.  

12 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

The man loves his daughter.  Good for him.

Showing affection to your daughter doesn't mean anything to anybody unless you're a sick perv.

This is really a disgusting attack though.  Suggesting a man molest his own daughter?  That's a new level of low.  You should be ashamed!

But you're not...  Hardcore lefties like you, Hack, Epstein, and Bill have no shame.

Dude he said if she wasn't his he'd date her.

He said that ****. Lol

20 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

And... btw... that's how our pilots look like...

1st.jpg

....flying 30 year old jets we sold you to save them from the scrap heap ;)

4 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Which his another way of saying his daughter is attractive and smart.  And she is.

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ***.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

^^^She was 23 years old at the time.

HolyMoses likes this

6 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Which his another way of saying his daughter is attractive and smart.  And she is.

Okay man. Trump didn't say weird creepy **** about his daughter. It's totally normal for a dad to talk about his daughters body and then say if she wasn't mine......

It's creepy. If a woman's dad said those things to you today you'd side eye the **** out of him. Or at least I hope you would.

9 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Image result for ivanka trump

The closest thing we have to an American princess.  

bbc.png

Just now, SpongeDad said:

....flying 30 year old jets we sold you to save them from the scrap heap ;)

Considering that the brand new jets you guys are flying seem to belong to the scrapheap too, I'm not sure who really are the suckers here...

2 minutes ago, Boner said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What is the politically correct way to sexualize your own daughter?

Just now, Boner said:

Probably a good time to remind everyone that Stevie B wanted to go full Epstein on Obama's daughters.

That’s going to leave a mark.

4 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Well Trump is not known for saying things in a politically correct way.  Which is a nice quality at times because you can tell he isn't being fake (like Romney for example, dude was like a used car salesman).  

Dude it's his daughter. It's not politics.

You seriously could just say yeah that's a little weird to say about your own daughter here. It's the correct response.

HolyMoses, Carter and Leon Troutsky like this

Trump also bragged about he would walk into the dressing rooms at beauty pageants so he could see them dressing.  That included an incident of him barging into the dressing room where at least two of the contestants were underaged.

Just now, The Legendary SB said:

I always thought F-18's looked cool.  F-14s (the kind from Top Gun) look too big and clunky IMO.  I also like F-16s:

Image result for f-16

I love the F-15

F-15.jpg

2 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Nah, they look too much like their fugly mom.

You said that you would “anger bang” these two girls (who were underaged when you said it)...

2560px-Barack_Obama_family_portrait_2011

18 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Absolutely.  He COULD prove us all wrong by providing credible sources that Hillary murdered her political opponents.  Or he could faceplant again like he did this morning and we all get to laugh at him.  But after all these years, we all know that a faceplant is imminent.

"I still can't understand why the national news media wouldn't touch the story back when it happened. It is sad. But unlike the media, we as Arkansans don't have to be silent. When Clinton became President, I knew they had gotten away with everything they had done to this state. To find out that Hillary could move as far away from here as possible and take up politically like nothing happen here was a slap in the face to us all. But unlike the media, we don't have to be silent. So I'm giving voice to Kevin Ives, Don Henry, Jordon Kettleson, Greg Collins, Jeff Rhodes and Keith Coney. By electing Hillary as President will just be one more conspirator to their murders that can never be prosecuted for her actions. Will only send out a message that only those on the political and media levels matter and protect their own. If that happens we all become sheep and can only go where these heartless people lead us. How can any of us sit back and just watch that happen. RIP BOYS ON THE TRACKS". https://arktimes.com/arkansas-blog/2016/08/26/the-boys-on-the-tracks-are-back

2 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

Considering that the brand new jets you guys are flying seem to belong to the scrapheap too, I'm not sure who really are the suckers here...

This statement made absolutely no sense. But I'm sure there was a jab in there. Here's the Air Force's new concept jet to replace the F-22 Raptor (an already total badass jet)

Penetrating Counter Air Project

df-pca-promo-boeing-0-1531860150.jpg?res

Just now, Serge said:

They must both be of legal age now

What's the politically correct way to tell a woman that she is too old for you?

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this