Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

30,837 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Statick said:

We've got a soldier under surveillance that believes in that BS.

Needless to say, he fits a particular mental profile that, eventually, will get him ousted from the military.

Yep.  It’s amazing the stupidity people can believe.  

3 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

As was pointed out previously, Hillary has not been convicted of anything by Obama's DOJ or FBI appointees so she is innocent until proven guilty.  

However she should be investigated for obstruction of justice (30,000 e-mails disappearing) and multiple witnesses against her dying of unnatural causes.

Most innocent people I know destroy their servers with bleachbit, takes hammers to their electronic devices, and get everyone around them involved with the case immunity.

If Trump only had that during the RC Hoax...it's nice to be a Democrat.

The Legendary SB likes this

1 minute ago, Statick said:

We've got a soldier under surveillance that believes in that BS.

Needless to say, he fits a particular mental profile that, eventually, will get him ousted from the military.

Anthony Weiner's continued existence (and Epstein too, for that matter) is the biggest contradiction to that theory.

20 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

'In the interest of the victims, I want everyone prosecuted.'

'The women who implicated Trump are all liars.'

Just a disgusting human being. 

anything to avoid admitting he supports a rapist for the sake of politics.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Link?

If we play this game with him, this thread is just going to get even more dumb. 

33 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Human beings are gross.  A monster may finally be brought to justice and all we can do is talk about how he may bring down a star, or former star, player on the other college football political team. 

The Epstein prosecution isn't about politics.  It's about class, about how a circle of extremely wealthy people bought influence and bought their way out of being held accountable for hurting teenage girls.  This isn't about Clinton or Trump, it's not about R vs. D, it's about tearing down the protection for the ultra-rich and getting justice for the victims, most of who were chosen precisely because they were from lower-income and/or foster care families. 

Can we have a gentlemen's agreement to not continue to make it political?  Or is that too much to ask of everyone?

No, I won’t be part of that agreement at all.

And here’s why: a man who is responsible for minimizing the accountability and punishment for this monster is in acabinet position with the trump White House. I think that makes this a fair political issue. 

Also… Dershowitz. 

26 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Member when Assange offered a bounty on info leading to Seth's real killer? (the tacit implication being that he was the DNC leaker while giving Assange's weasel *** an out when^if the facts ever came out cause he technically never said he was, he was just fine leading on thousands of conspiracy theorists that they were involved)

Was probably the moment I lost any doubts as to whether wikileaks was a bad faith actor in this.

also

do u all remember Kim dot com.?

me neither

Just now, AF89 said:

Member when Assange offered a bounty on info leading to Seth's real killer? (the tacit implication being that he was the DNC leaker while giving Assange's weasel *** an out when^if the facts ever came out cause he technically never said he was, he was just fine leading on thousands of conspiracy theorists that they were involved)

Was probably the moment I lost any doubts as to whether wikileaks was a bad faith actor in this.

For me, it was when they posted blueprints for nuclear weapons and the undisclosed locations where the vice president went during national emergencies.  That was long before 2016.

44 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Definitely got some laughs, especially SB’s response.

SB:  The prosecutor said that Trump was an informant who helped bring down Epstein during his trial.  Here’s a quote from the prosecuting lawyer.

Everybody:  That wasn’t the prosecutor.  There wasn’t a trial.  It was a civil case and Trump spoke on the phone to avoid a subpoena.

SB:  THE QUOTE IS REAL!!!

Everybody:  You’re a moron.

I just hope we haven’t ran him off from posting his source links. 

That would be disastrous for our comic relief needs!!! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I just hope we haven’t ran him off from posting his source links. 

That would be disastrous for our comic relief needs!!! :lol: 

Oh, it’s simple.  Every wild claim he makes, just demand links and keep pressing him (en masse) to provide them.  Don’t let him move on to the next dumb lie until he provides links.  

For example, keep demanding a link to his claim that Hillary murdered political opponents.  

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

2 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

gettyimages-919094590.jpg

Thank you for providing information to Attorney Edwards and helping Epstein's victims Mr. President!

2xvvrh.jpg

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

For me, it was when they posted blueprints for nuclear weapons and the undisclosed locations where the vice president went during national emergencies.  That was long before 2016.

At least that was truth. There's always an argument for the dissemenation of true information imo (even if it isn't a particularly very good or compelling argument, I have the right to know how to build a nuke dammit)

This other thing was blatantly feeding into a conspiracy theory they knew for a fact was fake news.

Just now, AF89 said:

At least that was truth. There's always an argument for the dissemenation of true information imo (even if it isn't a particularly very good or compelling argument, I have the right to know how to build a nuke dammit)

This other thing was blatantly feeding into a conspiracy theory they knew for a fact was fake news.

That is a different level of bad faith, true.

5 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

The man loves his daughter.  Good for him.

Showing affection to your daughter doesn't mean anything to anybody unless you're a sick perv.

When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

Later in the interview, Trump again mentioned Ivanka unprompted when Stern asked him to name someone famous who had a “10” attractiveness rating.

“Umm, Ivanka,” the future president replied. Paris Hilton was the only other woman Trump could think of in addition.

After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ”

3 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

The man loves his daughter.  Good for him.

Showing affection to your daughter doesn't mean anything to anybody unless you're a sick perv.

This is really a disgusting attack though.  Suggesting a man molest his own daughter?  That's a new level of low.  You should be ashamed!

But you're not...  Lefties like you and Epstein and Bill have no shame.

Didn't he say he'd bang Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter?

Leon Troutsky and Statick like this

22 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

No, I won’t be part of that agreement at all.

And here’s why: a man who is responsible for minimizing the accountability and punishment for this monster is in acabinet position with the trump White House. I think that makes this a fair political issue. 

Also… Dershowitz. 

Acosta needs to be brought to justice. A freakin federal judge ruled that he violated the law when he agreed to the sweetheart deal for Epstein. I can’t fathom a judge at any level, let alone federal, ruling in a written opinion that I violated the law. Just unreal.

HolyMoses and Carter like this

5 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

But you're not...  Hardcore lefties like you, Hack, Epstein, and Bill have no shame.

lol

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Oh, it’s simple.  Every wild claim he makes, just demand links and keep pressing him (en masse) to provide them.  Don’t let him move on to the next dumb lie until he provides links.  

For example, keep demanding a link to his claim that Hillary murdered political opponents.  

The beauty of that is that it gives him a chance to make himself credible or look like an imbecile in one take! B)

Leon Troutsky likes this