Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

41,264 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Post just one! :lol:

Well, I already posted the link he’s been using, the one from The Gateway Pundit.  

SB knows, however, that if he posted that link that we’d all laugh at the stupidity of him relying on the Gateway Pundit.  That’s why he didn’t link to it and still refuses to say where he got the information from.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

2 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

This is why Hackworth is a complete HACK.

I have a video of Attoney Edwards saying exactly the quote I posted and his basic reply is "This isn't on CNN so it's fake"

No s***.  They don't want to talk about Trump helping Edwards in 2009 and providing valuable and credible info.

It's right here on video right out of Edwards' mouth.  

But that's not enough proof because some right wing websites reported it :rolleyes:

Seems like the quote is the only thing he didn't dispute. Naturally, that's the only thing you want to argue about since everything else you said about it was incorrect.

Sad.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Generational/temporary

"Democrats don't see the poor, and they don't understand that they're the upper class."

"No, you didn't understand what I was saying, I only wanted to temporarily take the right to vote away from people on welfare. They would have every opportunity to earn it back."

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Well, I already posted the link he’s been using, the one from The Gateway Pundit.  

SB knows, however, that if he posted that link that we’d all laugh at the stupidity of him relying on the Gateway Pundit.  That’s why he didn’t link to it and still refuses to say where he got the information from.

Yeah, but one good thing came out of this. 

I was able to start my day with a good laugh! Or two or three!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Leon Troutsky likes this

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

Dems are gonna come up empty on Epstein-Trump just like Russian collusion and all the other attempted take downs of Trump:

Epstein-Trump

In January 2016, as candidate Trump scrambled to stitch together a presidential campaign against 16 Republican opponents, Vice.com ran a story on his ties to Epstein, the billionaire sex offender who owns a Caribbean island called Little St. James.

Reporters have confirmed Mr. Clinton’s visits to the island aboard Epstein’s “Lolita Expres,” based on court records.

Mr. Trump’s ties to the fellow Florida billionaire appear to be more social — some dinner parties, two plane trips, and hanging out at Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

A woman filed a lawsuit saying Mr. Trump raped her when she was a teenage acquaintance of Epstein’s. “Jane Doe” dropped her lawsuit a few days before the election. Mr. Trump’s people vigorously denied the whole scenario.

Mr. Silverstein, who wrote the Vice.Com story, was asked by The Washington Times if Fusion pushed the Epstein-Trump story.

“Since you asked, yes, they helped me with that,” Mr. Silverstein said. “But as you can see, I could not make a strong case for Trump being super close to Epstein, so they could hardly have been thrilled with that story. [In my humble opinion], that was the best story written about Trump’s ties to Epstein, but I failed to nail him. Trump’s ties were mild compared to Bill Clinton‘s.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/

The only person their gonna end up taking down is their own guy Bill Clinton.  

lol

Ezekiel 25:17 and HolyMoses like this

Attorney General Bill Barr said Monday he has recused himself from the high-profile case against financier and registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, citing his past legal work

I’m recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm I subsequently joined for a period of time,” Barr told reporters.

Human beings are gross.  A monster may finally be brought to justice and all we can do is talk about how he may bring down a star, or former star, player on the other college football political team. 

The Epstein prosecution isn't about politics.  It's about class, about how a circle of extremely wealthy people bought influence and bought their way out of being held accountable for hurting teenage girls.  This isn't about Clinton or Trump, it's not about R vs. D, it's about tearing down the protection for the ultra-rich and getting justice for the victims, most of who were chosen precisely because they were from lower-income and/or foster care families. 

Can we have a gentlemen's agreement to not continue to make it political?  Or is that too much to ask of everyone?

HACK is lying again.

I didn't get my info from Gateway pundit.  That was his words not mine.

In the end I produced a video of Edwards saying exactly what I said he did.

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Seems like the quote is the only thing he didn't dispute. Naturally, that's the only thing you want to argue about since everything else you said about it was incorrect.

Sad.

Leon Troutsky likes this

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah, but one good thing came out of this. 

I was able to start my day with a good laugh! Or two or three!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Definitely got some laughs, especially SB’s response.

SB:  The prosecutor said that Trump was an informant who helped bring down Epstein during his trial.  Here’s a quote from the prosecuting lawyer.

Everybody:  That wasn’t the prosecutor.  There wasn’t a trial.  It was a civil case and Trump spoke on the phone to avoid a subpoena.

SB:  THE QUOTE IS REAL!!!

Everybody:  You’re a moron.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Human beings are gross.  A monster may finally be brought to justice and all we can do is talk about how he may bring down a star, or former star, player on the other college football political team. 

The Epstein prosecution isn't about politics.  It's about class, about how a circle of extremely wealthy people bought influence and bought their way out of being held accountable for hurting teenage girls.  This isn't about Clinton or Trump, it's not about R vs. D, it's about tearing down the protection for the ultra-rich and getting justice for the victims, most of who were chosen precisely because they were from lower-income and/or foster care families. 

Can we have a gentlemen's agreement to not continue to make it political?  Or is that too much to ask of everyone?

100% where I'm at on it. The idea that perversion is somehow a political trait is so completely juvenile. 

22 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

A thread by the author of the 2002 Vanity Fair piece on Epstein. She was instructed to cut out pieces of the story by a superior. 

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Carter was Ward's superior mentioned in my tweet above.

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

The left is using it as yet another attempted takedown of Trump.  Even you acknowledge that.

Yes Epstein and any other people that abused underrated girls (possibly Bill Clinton) should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

And you're doing the same thing with articles, memes, and youtube videos claiming Bill Clinton is actually the one who's going to be taken down. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

5 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

HACK is lying again.

SB used the same language from The Gateway Pundit link I provided (“prosecutor” and “prosecuting lawyer/attorney”).  He used the exact quote from the Gateway Pundit (check the font on his cut and paste!), and he used the exact same video that was posted on the Gateway Pundit link.  

And SB has posted from the Gateway Pundit many times in the past.  

So y’all can determine who is lying here.

Personally, I don’t care who gets brought down with Epstein.  Anyone engaging in child molestation and human trafficking needs to be in prison regardless of their party.  Nor do I expect Trump (or Clinton) will actually be implicated in this.  But if one or both are proven to have engaged in this, then off to jail they should go.  

that could potentially include Bill based on the evidence I've seen so far.

Articles from The Gateway Pundit are not “evidence”.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

HACK is lying again.

Dude, you don’t even know the difference between a prosecutor and someone representing a client so there’s that! :lol:

Statick and Leon Troutsky like this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Sooooo...Fox News actually was spreading fake news, as in a story that was fabricated and not based on actual sources.

Also, didn’t Roger Stone admit Under oath to spreading the Seth Rich lie knowing it was false.

12 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Personally, I don’t care who gets brought down with Epstein.  Anyone engaging in child molestation and human trafficking needs to be in prison regardless of their party.  Nor do I expect Trump (or Clinton) will actually be implicated in this.  But if one or both are proven to have engaged in this, then off to jail they should go.  

100%

22 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

or the murder of political opponents? 

Alright, on to the next one...I’d like a link to your claim that Hillary murdered political opponents.

Door Gunner likes this

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Alright, on to the next one...I’d like a link to your claim that Hillary murdered political opponents.

We've got a soldier under surveillance that believes in that BS.

Needless to say, he fits a particular mental profile that, eventually, will get him ousted from the military.

Door Gunner likes this