Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

73,982 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

As a side note

Holy ******* **** it's hot. My Memorial day plans are not dying while grilling. I am considering not using the fire to cook the meat. Let it suffer slowly like me.

I've been in the Smoky Mountains on vacation for the past week and just got back yesterday. It was 101 here today. Even with the pool it was miserable. I'm not grilling **** tomorrow.

Jpizzle and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

But y'all just remember that it's almost June so of course it's hot you lemmings.

"The unusual heat this early in the season has already
resulted in broken records and additional records are likely to be
broken in the next several days with all time monthly records in jeopardy"

HolyMoses and mdrake34 like this

Just now, Jpowers said:

But y'all just remember that it's almost June so of course it's hot you lemmings.

"The unusual heat this early in the season has already
resulted in broken records and additional records are likely to be
broken in the next several days with all time monthly records in jeopardy"

Been breaking heat records annually now and a million species are at currently at risk due to pollution and rising heat levels, but it's just libs and leftists obsessing over tomorrow problems. Join us conservatives and enjoy a tall, refreshing glass of fracking fluid.

mdrake34 and AF89 like this

The unusual fear from seasons that contain cold, mild, warm, and hot weather is called climate. You point to a cold day I can point to a day colder/hotter a hundred or more years ago.  This is more about how you lemmings have been brainwashed to fear the weather. It's sad but there is nothing a logical person can do to quell the fears of the illogical. 

I'll made a deal with you youngin's, the world ends because of climate you can take my ashes out of my mausoleum crypt and desecrate them any way you wish in front of a large crowd, make a party of it courtesy of WFW.

Why would I say this?  Because I know the lemmings illogical fears are fallacious and unfounded. Good luck worrying about this the rest of your lives. 

And for future reference if someone from the South says it's ******* hot we aren't talking  it's almost 90. That's everyday for the next 3 months.

Holy she-it a weather record was broken, run for the hills grandma...:lol:

What dhe.ll kind of snowflakes are we raising these days? Most lemmings are just soft these days and they respond with name calling from weather related fears. Don't worry lemmings it will all be over in 12 years anyways...:slick:

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

What dhe.ll kind of snowflakes are we raising these days? Most lemmings are just soft these days and they respond with name calling from weather related fears. Don't worry lemmings it will all be over in 12 years anyways...:slick:

Can you stay outside in the sun all day?

mdrake34 likes this

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Just so we are clear here is what happened.

I say holy **** it's getting hot early this year. Which is a fact backed up by all time records being broken.

You went into a rant about how it's supposed to be hot because it's almost June and called everyone lemmings. Which is a moronic statement considering the circumstances described.

Then I called you a ******* moron for being ******* moronic.

Otis ran off with my step-FIL’s English Setter puppy when we were getting ready to leave yesterday morning. I thought he was having a heat stroke when he got back. Had to let him drink water out of my tumbler the whole ride home. It wasn’t even 11:00 yet. 

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

The Monarch and Serge like this

I loathe it when people aren't true to their word and address you when they said they would never do it again. Especially when what that person says is as about as worthless as teats on a boar. I guess I'm just lucky like that, you know people wanting to converse with me. Maybe because it's too hot to work out in the heat? :shrug:

3 minutes ago, Boner said:

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

Throughout history lemmings are the cult followers and usually call people that don't follow them stupid or moron, but what do I know?  I don't have the time to figure all these important things out from my mom's basement. 

24 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Throughout history lemmings are the cult followers and usually call people that don't follow them stupid or moron, but what do I know?  I don't have the time to figure all these important things out from my mom's basement. 

Isaac Asimov (/ˈæzɪmɒv/;[c]c. January 2, 1920[a] – April 6, 1992) was an American writer and professor of biochemistry at Boston University. He was known for his works of science fiction and popular science. Asimov was a prolific writer who wrote or edited more than 500 books and an estimated 90,000 letters and postcards.[d] His books have been published in 9 of the 10 major categories of the Dewey Decimal Classification.[1]

^^^ total lemming

28 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Lol, old man using insults from early internet.  More proof that a lot of boomers need an assistant.

mdrake34 likes this