Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

40,993 posts in this topic

Dudes I have gotten so much enjoyment out of watching dudes freak out about a Mermaids color.

Your profile picture is you holding a flag and a gun Frank......and you're seriously this mad about a Mermaids color?  This is alpha male ****? Mermaids?

What can we do to Unicorns or Care Bears to piss these dudes off? I'm so down. I'll pay cash.

Door Gunner and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

43 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I mean it's pretty insane that the current POTUS said "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." about the dude who is going down on these charges. 

In any other admin ever that quote would be crazy news.....but now it's just meh.

But don't drop a US flag... it is outrageous!!!

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Dudes I have gotten so much enjoyment out of watching dudes freak out about a Mermaids color.

Your profile picture is you holding a flag and a gun Frank......and you're seriously this mad about a Mermaids color?  This is alpha male ****? Mermaids?

What can we do to Unicorns or Care Bears to piss these dudes off? I'm so down. I'll pay cash.

I have to be honest, I really haven't seen any genuine outrage over it. I saw the tweet from the fake account that kicked all of this off, but not even the regular nitwits in my facebook feed have said anything about this.

I'm sure there are a few out there, but I don't think its nearly as much a thing as it's being made out to be,

mdrake34 and JDaveG like this

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I have to be honest, I really haven't seen any genuine outrage over it. I saw the tweet from the fake account that kicked all of this off, but not even the regular nitwits in my facebook feed have said anything about this.

I'm sure there are a few out there, but I don't think its nearly as much a thing as it's being made out to be,

I've seen it but not as much as it's being hyped. Just a few dumb comments here and there. 

I still standby wanting Tinkerbell to be anything but White though. I want those same dudes to own Tinkerbell.

49 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I vote Care Bears

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

I mean it's pretty insane that the current POTUS said "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." about the dude who is going down on these charges. 

In any other admin ever that quote would be crazy news.....but now it's just meh.

Obama Derangement Syndrome... that dude seriously broke a lot of conservatives brains.

Door Gunner likes this

2 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

Trump was an informant against Epstein in his 2009 trial.

Also I guess a codefendant for a case that was mysteriously dropped amid threats made to the plaintiff.

(It’s a tweet thread. With links.)

Got a link for us that shows Trump was an informant on Epstein? Cuz it’s totally out in the open by his own words that he was proudly friends with Epstein, then appointed the prosecutor who gave Epstein a pass to a prominent position in his cabinet.

But yeah I’m sure Bill Clinton’s sleazy *** is the only one worth talking about.

Got a link?

9 hours ago, Jpowers said:

Y'all just wait til the Mormons rise up.

They already went thru that phase when they were first carving out Utah and they were getting in massacres with other settlers....now they just do family night and board games

2 hours ago, Carter said:

Also I guess a codefendant for a case that was mysteriously dropped amid threats made to the plaintiff.

(It’s a tweet thread. With links.)

Got a link for us that shows Trump was an informant on Epstein? Cuz it’s totally out in the open by his own words that he was proudly friends with Epstein, then appointed the prosecutor who gave Epstein a pass to a prominent position in his cabinet.

But yeah I’m sure Bill Clinton’s sleazy *** is the only one worth talking about.

Got a link?

He also claimed that Hillary murdered political opponents and, of course, provided no link or evidence.

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

He also claimed that Hillary murdered political opponents and, of course, provided no link or evidence.

Dude is just trying to garner a response to his dumbA$$erry for validation.

Leon Troutsky likes this

44 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

See anything familiar, wfw? Old, well-off, constantly posing as politically and culturally enlightened while attributing all the failures of American politics to the other party of rich white ********? Gorging themselves on political theater while imagining that they alone are above the fray? Any of that ringing any bells?

Big_Dog, Door Gunner and Andrews_31 like this

9 minutes ago, Serge said:

See anything familiar, wfw? Old, well-off, constantly posing as politically and culturally enlightened while attributing all the failures of American politics to the other party of rich white ********? Gorging themselves on political theater while imagining that they alone are above the fray? Any of that ringing any bells?

Plus wfw doesn't hesitate in telling everyone how great he is in doing what you just described. (just like his idol does every day)

5 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Plus wfw doesn't hesitate in telling everyone how great he is in doing what you just described. (just like his idol does every day)

Both of you should hesitate more often