Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

51,936 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Doozer what's your Trump alter look like?

Mine is red with a big MAGA slogan at the top.  I always make sure I sprinkle it with liberal tears before I begin the MAGA ceremony.  

@Doozer has had me on ignore for years ^_^

20 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Totally not a cult. 

Since I am SURE those same folks that didn't realize airports where over 130 years away from invention when George Washington was around know EXACTLY how many states there are. lol

Leon Troutsky likes this

By the way, I’d like to hear one thoughtful argument about why conservatives want the citizenship question on the Census.  What is the purpose of it and why does that purpose outweigh the cost of having more people refuse to fill out the census form (which Trump’s WH admitted will happen)?

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

14 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

You think all Trump supporters don't know when the Revolutionary War was or when airplanes were invented?  

That's interesting.

You and Sn4tte seem to have the same condition.

You assume that all Trump supporters believe <insert the most absurd thing possible>

So far today I have learned that because I'm a Trump supporter I:

• Was rooting for the Netherlands to beat the US in soccer.
  • Was an Epstein supporter who wanted him to go free.
  • Don't know when the Revolutionary War was or when airplanes were invested.

This is all news to me.  I didn't actually believe any of these things but I was told I did because I was a Trump supporter or something.  I don't want to know what else you assume all Trump supporters are or believe.  It's probably just more ridiculous absurd stuff.

Aren't you of the opinion that all Democrats are communists, even if they're outwardly opposed to communism?

Just now, The Legendary SB said:

No.

But if you support and agree with communists that would make you a "useful idiot".  

Trump supporters invite it on themselves. :shrug:

26 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

You think all Trump supporters don't know when the Revolutionary War was or when airplanes were invented?  

That's interesting.

You and Sn4tte seem to have the same condition.

You assume that all Trump supporters believe <insert the most absurd thing possible>

So far today I have learned that because I'm a Trump supporter I:

• Was rooting for the Netherlands to beat the US in soccer.
  • Was an Epstein supporter who wanted him to go free.
  • Don't know when the Revolutionary War was or when airplanes were invested.

This is all news to me.  I didn't actually believe any of these things but I was told I did because I was a Trump supporter or something.  I don't want to know what else you assume all Trump supporters are or believe.  It's probably just more ridiculous absurd stuff.

Hey man! How you been?

Wait... Did you ever answer the first question I asked you??? B)

1 hour ago, Doozer said:

There's a better excuse...

While the airport gaffe is a lot funnier, Obama's "57 States" comment was more egregious since that one should have been automatic, requiring only a single fact to be remembered.

Trumps misstatement required a two tier memory check.

1)what year did the Revolutionary War occur

2)what year was the airplane invented.

Then go on Youtube and realize that there are a lot of videos where people have no clue when either occurred.

...and that steampunk is a thing.

Really hard to remember whether or not there were airplanes in the 18th century.

2 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

I've been told by the board that I will defend Trump over anything so...

D-rnJWAWsAI4Yj9.jpg:large

I stand by his statement.  George Washington and his fearless men conquered Terminal B in 1776.  :ninja:

(in reality his teleprompter broke and he was winging it I suppose and probably got different wars jumbled up)

That excuse would be believable for him thinking the Battle of Fort McHenry happened in the war for independence. I can't think of a war that involved taking airports in the United States.

1 hour ago, The Legendary SB said:

That's pretty hardcore.  Intermittent fasting works for me.  That's basically where you only eat in an 8 hour window.  12pm-8pm for me.

Oh he calls it a fasting lifestyle 

2 hr feeding window.  One meal a day at most.  Dude will eat a Kg of fruits and vegetables then eat meat.  Eating is considered a refeed into your next fast once you aren’t fat.  But if you are fat, stop eating for a month.  It saves on food costs...

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

Oh he calls it a fasting lifestyle 

2 hr feeding window.  One meal a day at most.  Dude will eat a Kg of fruits and vegetables then eat meat.  Eating is considered a refeed into your next fast once you aren’t fat.  But if you are fat, stop eating for a month.  It saves on food costs...

There are much better, saner, and safer ways to lose weight.

Door Gunner likes this

58 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

By the way, I’d like to hear one thoughtful argument about why conservatives want the citizenship question on the Census.  What is the purpose of it and why does that purpose outweigh the cost of having more people refuse to fill out the census form (which Trump’s WH admitted will happen)?

We went over this with the "Indians not taxed" text and Sotomayor's opinion.  Only one attorney general (1950s?) said that the text is obsolete.  If it is, there needs to be an amendment to remove it, and it's well worth another attorney general exploring the meaning of the text again and applying it to the present day.

"Ken Cuccinelli says 1M illegal immigrants have court orders to leave the US". Another promise kept.  The most truthful and transparent administration in recent memory.

1 hour ago, Doozer said:

There's a better excuse...

While the airport gaffe is a lot funnier, Obama's "57 States" comment was more egregious since that one should have been automatic, requiring only a single fact to be remembered.

Trumps misstatement required a two tier memory check.

1)what year did the Revolutionary War occur

2)what year was the airplane invented.

Then go on Youtube and realize that there are a lot of videos where people have no clue when either occurred.

...and that steampunk is a thing.

LOL. You'd be better off sticking with "his teleprompter broke". He not only lied, but he didn't acknowledge the inaccuracy in his explanation which is proof that he still believes it.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

There are much better, saner, and safer ways to lose weight.

But who wants to do it the boring way?  This way is kinda fun.  In a masochist sort of way.  Not eating all the time is actually liberating.  I mean, we eat and when we are finished eating, we are thinking about the next meal.  I’m not eating until again until Friday or Saturday.  Going to do jui jitsu Monday, Wednesday, Friday.  

Actually this is only a partial view of it... QAnon is like a mutated version of the NESARA conspiracy theory, which is a total scam introduced in the 90s that picked up steam after we invaded Iraq and the "Iraqi Dinar revaluation" scam got baked into it. Currency dealers have been behind a lot of it and have made a ton of money from poor and lower middle class Americans.

Trump as a political outsider is just a person that they can rally around to make pieces of the conspiracy theories work. I remember reading one of these nutjobs even saying that Trump was the single largest private holder of Iraqi dinar lol

These dopes who believe in any combination of these nutty conspiracies have left reality behind a long time ago. I'd venture to say the vast majority of Trump supporters believe a lot of the conspiracy stuff without even subscribing to or being aware of the groups who push these organized theories. The funny thing is that they think they are the only ones who know what's really going on and contradictory evidence is actively used to reinforce the fraud, which is why you see so many Trump supporters bend over backwards to defend incredibly dumb **** that no one in their right mind would feel the slightest bit obligated to explain.

7 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Meanwhile, they're baaaaaccckkk...

In these situations, I'd like to see the video of officers on the scene vindicate the harassed party.  Or maybe dispatch knows it's BS and doesn't send anyone out.

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

This is why I wished folks would call them on their agenda in a simple bumper sticker type format on how their plans will TRULY help the non 1%. 

I doubt the do nothing because it doesn’t work perfectly strategy wouldn’t be so successful as it is.

Leon Troutsky likes this

14 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

We went over this with the "Indians not taxed" text and Sotomayor's opinion.  Only one attorney general (1950s?) said that the text is obsolete.  If it is, there needs to be an amendment to remove it, and it's well worth another attorney general exploring the meaning of the text again and applying it to the present day.

"Ken Cuccinelli says 1M illegal immigrants have court orders to leave the US". Another promise kept.  The most truthful and transparent administration in recent memory.

we went over you not knowing what you were talking about. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad,
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had,
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take,
When people run in circles it's a very very,
Mad world, mad world...

3 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

In these situations, I'd like to see the video of officers on the scene vindicate the harassed party.  Or maybe dispatch knows it's BS and doesn't send anyone out.

They're obligated to respond. To be fair to the cops, they almost always tamp down the situation but it's still a waste of their time and a pain in the *** for the person being reported. But this guy got doxxed and it remains to be seen if YouTube is willing to put up with thousands of calls and emails to their complaint line.