Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

13,953 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I'm too lazy to Google it. I can imagine someone in the White House calling to invite them but person at the Raptors HQ pretends to only speak French.

See now I want the Raptors to win the trophy so I can see Trump accuse Toronto of being ungrateful athletes and not loving America enough when they don't visit

HolyMoses likes this

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

the white house isn't going to offer an invite and no nba champion is going to accept one under this president

And its stupid

3 minutes ago, achilles return said:

the white house isn't going to offer an invite and no nba champion is going to accept one under this president

Even if Obama were president I'm still not sure Kawhi would care. Dude just took a franchise with an entire nation behind them to thier first finals appearance and it still looks like it's no more than a (temporary) job to him

T-Falcon likes this

10 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Even if Obama were president I'm still not sure Kawhi would care. Dude just took a franchise with an entire nation behind them to thier first finals appearance and it still looks like it's no more than a (temporary) job to him

Hes entirely emotionless 90% of the time. 

My friend wants me to help her make a Kawhi Me A River sweater now. 

She’s a Spurs fan but still loves Kawhi. 

Kawhi is in that feeling where you take a new job for a few months knowing full well your going to dip once things get settled elsewhere but you lead your boss to believe this might be longer term :ninja:

29 minutes ago, Carter said:

you knit?

Big_Dog likes this

1 hour ago, T-Falcon said:

And its stupid

It used to be fun.

49 minutes ago, Carter said:

Omigawd! You're friends with Doris Burke?!

2 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

you knit?

Not at all. :shrug: I told her I would buy a knitting kit for a good cause though haha...

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Omigawd! You're friends with Doris Burke?!

No lol she’s actually an ex girlfriend but way more than that really implies. Her kids and my kids get along great and we are legitimately the best of friends. Her mom considers me family. In a perfect world we’d probably be married to be honest. We’re both aware of it too. It may work out again some day. If not we’d probably be fine with that too.

She’s a huge Spurs fan and Kawhi was her favorite player. When he left she just kept on liking him. And she likes Drake too, so when he came out with that sweater on it was done... she is making one lol. I suggested some stuff to customize it for it to be unique to her at least. And I’ll probably end up helping her actually make it too. 

JayOzOne likes this

8 hours ago, AF89 said:

I watched a Cheerios commercial once and boom... been gay ever since

Don't worry, science can unpop your cheerio...

6 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Who's suit was he wearing?  He's too vain to wear anything that baggy on purpose. Maybe he lost a bet and had to wear a suit from that 400 lb man in a bed somewhere.

18 hours ago, lostone said:

You dodge worse than glass joe old man.  Or is that reference too new for you?

Nothing to dodge, I just stated I had more important things to do than deal with that nonsense.

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Nothing to dodge, I just stated I had more important things to do than deal with that nonsense.

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Nah

You accused lostone of not criticizing Obama's foreign policy, essentially because he did criticize Obama's foreign policy, and that means you have to make up a version of events where he never did that. It's like watching a little kid make up a fantasy world as he goes along.

Carter, lostone and mdrake34 like this

Letting worzone dominate this thread for pages at a time is going to get it locked and ABF shut down. It’s his end game. 

9 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Who's suit was he wearing?  He's too vain to wear anything that baggy on purpose. Maybe he lost a bet and had to wear a suit from that 400 lb man in a bed somewhere.

Wow,, sirs, this will definitely bring down Drumpf! #hamberders