Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

51,191 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

I'm not going to stop condemning a billionaire or millionaire jet setter that was given leniency because of his power and connections. So, No.

No. I am not going to "stop" as much as you wish I would. Epstein is scum. His supporters should be called out and identified.

From: "all Trump voters are pro-paedophilia"... to this...

Yeah... Exactly the same thing...

Edited by Vogelgryff

obligatory cause I'm pretty sure this got posted in ABF 3 of the past 4 World Cups (both genders) and nobody has posted it yet

Now let's go win the Gold Cup

mdrake34 likes this

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

This is why we can't have nice things. 

Our founding fathers 

*squints*

Joey, Rachel, Ross, Phoebe,  Monica, and Chandler

Never forget the sacrifices they made

10 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

My preference is a true free market system for healthcare but that's not happening anytime soon and probably not ever.  So the next best thing is to try to somehow reap some of the "benefits" of a free market system which this executive order accomplishes.  

I wouldn't be in favor of such a move in actual free markets.  Like...laptops for example.  

Well, laptops from China are under tariffs so it's not like that's a completely free market either. 

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Our founding fathers 

*squints*

Joey, Rachel, Ross, Phoebe,  Monica, and Chandler

Never forget the sacrifices they made

I found it fascinating that they gave 1986 Top Gun Tom Cruise when the mid 2000s scientology wackjob Cruise would have been far more on-brand.

AF89 and mdrake34 like this

32 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

You're really reaching hard here.  Just give it up.  

That's what the Prosecuting attorney said! :slick::slick::slick::slick:

25 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The Epstein situation should be non-political. He has connections with folks from both parties and governments around the world. But that’s not what this is about. 

This is about how endless money can be used for limitless power, corruption, and influence, and highlights how our system is designed to never hold the wealthy accountable for anything. 

And on its most basic level it’s about a ******* monster who preyed on and hurt little girls. 

Sadly, the health of children is no longer off limits to being political. 

for real tho....you gotta give Rapinoe credit for stepping up and burying that penalty shot. If she missed the cultural politics would have been merciless. 

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

2 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

True except for in Sn4terr's head where the thinks Trump supporters wanted the Netherlands to win and for Epstein to go free.  He's programmed to think that Trump voters want the opposite of what other people want....or something...  Dunno...don't understand it.

Well in the other thread he posted how he wanted to decapitate the President, so there's that.

Im not saying Trump personally wanted the US to lose.....but I have a feeling his "good try ladies, better luck next time' would have been one of the more low key smuggiest, retweeted moments of his long twitter career. :ninja:

1 minute ago, Red&Black said:

Well in the other thread he posted how he wanted to decapitate the President, so there's that.

Never

Just now, The Legendary SB said:

And he wonders why Trump was behind bulletproof glass in front of thousands of people on the 4th.  :rolleyes:

I know why, because his depends were full

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Im not saying Trump personally wanted the US to lose.....but I have a feeling his "good try ladies, better luck next time' would have been one of the more low key smuggiest, retweeted moments of his long twitter career. :ninja:

That, along with congratulating the "fine ladies from the Nether-regions"

35 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

True except for in Sn4terr's head where the thinks Trump supporters wanted the Netherlands to win and for Epstein to go free.  He's programmed to think that Trump voters want the opposite of what other people want....or something...  Dunno...don't understand it.

Trump-Epstein-Two.jpg

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

27 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

:yikes:

I bet you'd watch it if Josef Martinez got into a public fued with the president :rolleyes:

mdrake34 likes this