Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

40,736 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

My biggest problem is when this movement is it often seeks ways to target religious groups  and infringes on religious freedom and attempts to force, for no other reason than animosity, other citizens to comply to their commands or else.

His point is he's the real "victim" in the fight for LGBT rights. That's what it'll always boil down to. 

1 minute ago, T-Falcon said:

My biggest problem is when this movement is it often seeks ways to target religious groups  and infringes on religious freedom and attempts to force, for no other reason than animosity, other citizens to comply to their commands or else.

I can't imagine why they would have any animosity towards religious groups.

FRED-PHELPS-DEAD-618.jpg

1 minute ago, Serge said:

His point is he's the real "victim" in the fight for LGBT rights. That's what it'll always boil down too

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I can't imagine why they would have any animosity towards religious groups.

FRED-PHELPS-DEAD-618.jpg

^^ Those groups are wicked and immoral and do not know Jesus nor his teachings. 

2 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

giphy.gif

On 5/24/2019 at 7:59 PM, Serge said:

You want to be one without actually having to be one. So you imagine me calling you names.

Pray away the gay camps where they softcore torture gay kids isn't even all that fringe and is only just recently becoming a publicly reviled thing

If there's any imbalance in animosity it isn't on the LGBT community

lostone, Serge and Gritzblitz 2.0 like this

On 5/24/2019 at 7:14 PM, T-Falcon said:

You can call it what you want. Homophobia and transphobic isnt even a thing. It's made up jargon to produce victims of things because they have a label and now anyone who disagrees with anyone in that label is now _______-phobic. No one  cares. The irony is you keep taking about conservatives as victims when you are the party of imaginary victimization.  See phobics where they dont exists hiding in the shadows of your wee little mind.

I mean, just so we're clear, yesterday homosexual victimhood was so fundamentally illegitimate that homophobia wasn't even a possible sensation for a human being to experience; the very notion of homophobia was invented to punish people who don't approve of homosexuality. Now he's like "oh I agree that they shouldn't lose any rights available to heterosexuals, the problem is when they're trying to manipulate us into feeling ashamed of our desire to limit their exposure in our media." FOH

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Pray away the gay camps where they softcore torture gay kids isn't even all that fringe and is only just recently becoming a publicly reviled thing

If there's any imbalance in animosity it isn't on the LGBT community

Well, if they don't like it, they can just change their minds about being gay, right?

Questions: I wonder if any of the people who get their jollies from trying to transition kids into normalcy are aroused by it? And if they are, I wonder how many voluntarily go to camps to remove their perverse inclinations?

Answers:

(1) Most of them are.

(2) None of them do.

Since this thread is not the new Donald Trump presidency thread, I guess I can drop this here without fear of repercussion.

4 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

How about this game Kawhi is a monster!!!

If by some miracle they win the chip, I wonder if the Bucking Moron would invite them to the White House for sliders? Or would Justin Trudeau have them over to 22 Sussex for some walrus bacon or something?

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

If by some miracle they win the chip, I wonder if the Bucking Moron would invite them to the White House for sliders? Or would Justin Trudeau have them over to 22 Sussex for some walrus bacon or something?

Lol I dunno why make it political. 

8 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Lol I dunno why make it political. 

That was not political in the least. Who would offer to host a Canadian champion of a (mostly) american sports league?

*Edit: I might have been slightly political calling YKW a "Bucking Moron" but Rex Tillerson started it.

2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

That was not political in the least. Who would offer to host a Canadian champion of a (mostly) american sports league?

*Edit: I might have been slightly political calling YKW a "Bucking Moron" but Rex Tillerson started it.

Most Raptors players are American.  

Just now, T-Falcon said:

Most Raptors players are American.  

Yah. But Toronto is in Canada and that's where the banner would hang. Besides that, Knobby hasn't exactly made a bunch of friends up there and they might not want their players getting botulism from eating leftover Mickey D's from the Clemson football visit.

Just now, JayOzOne said:

Yah. But Toronto is in Canada and that's where the banner would hang. Besides that, Knobby hasn't exactly made a bunch of friends up there and they might not want their players getting botulism from eating leftover Mickey D's from the Clemson football visit.

Lol

Bucks absolutely blew this game. The re-emergence of Fred VanVleet was huge this series. They're going to need his A game plus a much better effort from Siakam and Gasol if they're going avoid a sweep in the next series.

So like when the Blue Jays beat us in the world series did they still visit the white house or how did that work?  :o

11 minutes ago, AF89 said:

So like when the Blue Jays beat us in the world series did they still visit the white house or how did that work?  :o

I'm too lazy to Google it. I can imagine someone in the White House calling to invite them but person at the Raptors HQ pretends to only speak French.

4 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I'm too lazy to Google it. I can imagine someone in the White House calling to invite them but person at the Raptors HQ pretends to only speak French.

See now I want the Raptors to win the trophy so I can see Trump accuse Toronto of being ungrateful athletes and not loving America enough when they don't visit

HolyMoses likes this

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

the white house isn't going to offer an invite and no nba champion is going to accept one under this president

And its stupid