Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

88,615 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

More people are now being tested, doesn't mean the virus is accelerating. Obviously the more you test the more cases that will be discovered, but you already know that. 

If more people being tested isn't connected to the virus's spread, why are we talking about the numbers coming from the tests at all? Oh right, we're still not to the point that we have enough tests for even the people most likely to contract the virus. There's no way to know exactly how fast it's actually spreading because there's so few tests available relative to how long it's been able to spread and how backed up the hospitals already are. 

Inventing a narrative for this isn't gonna work if the hospitals are overwhelmed and Trump is on the nightly news telling people that they're gonna get the best tests and hospital rooms as soon as the Democrats get their act together.

24 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

More people are now being tested, doesn't mean the virus is accelerating. Obviously the more you test the more cases that will be discovered, but you already know that. 

You've said some really really dumb things but this might take the cake.

lol **** Jon Jones. I gave that **** head doper up after the 2nd arrest. Can't believe he's still being given chances (oh wait I can, it's Dana White).

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Also he's an easy 20 and 10 a night

**** look at those hands

I dunno, he's a little stiff.

1 minute ago, Jpizzle said:

Everyone who is going to have it already has it we just haven't tested yet that's just science.

Except ... well I guess that would mean it previously spread at like 200 times the speed we thought ... so ... so ...

Yeah, it's not coming together for me, anyway off to my post-nap nap.

falconsd56 and Jpizzle like this

19 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Who's job is it to report the numbers?

I assume the hospital reports to the county or state and then those are reported to the cdc??

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Also he's an easy 20 and 10 a night

**** look at those hands

What I love about this picture is, Trump doesn't have to hug Jesus back to be loved. Doesn't even look at him. He closes his eyes and leans his head down and to the side a little bit like a kid being hugged by a religious parent praying over him.

That's how his base sees him and Jesus. Trump doesn't have to embrace Jesus for Jesus to work through him. It's a beautiful sentiment to describe a guy that's apparently totally comfortable with media gaming his way around having to take responsibility for his devastating personal mismanagement of a pandemic. Jesus might not be getting through to him, after all = /

8 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

Like you and I have noted, there are a lot of lurkers in this thread that never post and see his misinformation (and constant BB and onion tweets). At this point he's a public danger.

9 minutes ago, Serge said:

What I love about this picture is, Trump doesn't have to hug Jesus back to be loved. Doesn't even look at him. He closes his eyes and leans his head down and to the side a little bit like a kid being hugged by a religious parent praying over him.

That's how his base sees him and Jesus. Trump doesn't have to embrace Jesus for Jesus to work through him. It's a beautiful sentiment to describe a guy that's apparently totally comfortable with media gaming his way around having to take responsibility for his devastating personal mismanagement of a pandemic. Jesus might not be getting through to him, after all = /

Most blasphemous thing I've ever seen. And in my travels, I've seen a lot of blasphemous ****.

2 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

God also said in Isaiah 26:20  - 

Go, my people, enter your rooms
    and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
    until his wrath has passed by.

1 minute ago, Statick said:

Most blasphemous thing I've ever seen. And in my travels, I've seen a lot of blasphemous ****.

How is it blasphemous to depict Jesus loving a sinner who doesn't return Jesus's love?

It is actually a deeply Christian concept.

SpongeDong and mdrake34 like this

Just now, HolyMoses said:

How is it blasphemous to depict Jesus loving a sinner who doesn't return Jesus's love?

It is actually a deeply Christian concept.

Except that's not the context of that picture.

It's depicted as Jesus expressing his love towards a person who is supposedly saving Christianity in America. It's very popular on right-wing forums, Christian forums and even Facebook posts

Just now, Statick said:

Except that's not the context of that picture.

It's depicted as Jesus expressing his love towards a person who is supposedly saving Christianity in America. It's very popular on right-wing forums, Christian forums and even Facebook posts

Well that's a them problem, not a Christian problem.  But there's a lot that is blasphemous about the Evangelical Right.

JayOzOne, Statick and mdrake34 like this

Just now, HolyMoses said:

Well that's a them problem, not a Christian problem.  But there's a lot that is blasphemous about the Evangelical Right.

It's actually refreshing to see a true Christian post that because there's not too many that would see or acknowledge the distinction.

Please explain this to me. I'd pay a reporter at the daily clown show to ask Spanky why he thinks dismantling healthcare is something that's good for america when this is a decision that people have to make every day.

9 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

2 Thessalonians 2 spoke about Trump and his evangelical enablers:

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

#####

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be ****ed who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Statick likes this