Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

88,598 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, lostone said:

Bernie protected the little guy!  So amazing!  I wish he would be debating trump instead of Biden.  

as I’ve said weekly, can’t wait to be blamed for Biden losing

If Biden is disqualified due to mental health issues, what then? Who gets the nomination?

Just now, Statick said:

If Biden is disqualified due to mental health issues, what then? Who gets the nomination?

Probably the corporate stooge Buttigieg 

32 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I'm thinking about starting a large garden. I got a lot of fishing equipment too. Luckily I have a lake in the back yard.

We've thought about doing the same.  I don't have a lake in the backyard, but I can find one reasonably quick, and beyond that, while I follow all applicable laws, if it is between poaching and survival, there are enough deer around here to survive (not to mention it's turkey season and hogs are always in season on private land and can be hunted on WMAs in May).

WhenFalconsWin likes this

8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Holy ****, this is awesome by the stat padder.

It is hard to hate Brees..... most of us give him grief but he has always seemed like a legit stand up dude.

Facial stain and all

Big_Dog likes this

4 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

It is hard to hate Brees..... most of us give him grief but he has always seemed like a legit stand up dude.

Facial stain and all

I don't hate Brees.  I hate what he stands for.  Because what he stands for is Saints' fans' delusional sense of superiority.

Just now, HolyMoses said:

It doesn't redeem the Tide commercial.

I'd still smell (and use as a coffee filter) Brittany's yoga pants before she washed them.

9 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

:lol:

I ripped this from a friend's FB page.

Best response by far:  "This has not been my experience at all....."

Jpizzle likes this

15 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

My wife’s work friend set up Zoom web meetings for a bunch of women to talk to my wife tonight simultaneously for her birthday. It’s louder than **** here.

My wife is louder than a full Marshall stack. 

One of my wife's friends used my mustache selfie as her Zoom background. Total power move.

Jpizzle, HolyMoses and JDaveG like this

6 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I don't hate Brees.  I hate what he stands for.  Because what he stands for is Saints' fans' delusional sense of superiority.

That is certainly understandable and I do agree with that.

JDaveG likes this

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

You get that when you don't read. And its like I always say: CONSERVATIVES DON'T READ.

They have to have someone tell them what something says or how they should think about something. That's why they all flock to State News on Fox.

HolyMoses and Scrunchomarx like this

1 minute ago, The Monarch said:

The songs I've heard from his new album aren't very good.  I continue to be so happy for him with his sobriety, marriage and family, commercial success, etc . . ., but he peaked with 2013's Southeastern.  He needs to stop using Dave Cobb to produce his records. 

JDaveG, eatcorn and The Monarch like this