Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

88,607 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

I saw that ad just last night. It was perfection.

He doesn't have an orange leg to stand on. Trump has diarrhea of the mouth. He has an opinion (usually wrong) on everything and can't shut the **** up about anything. Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a helluva drug.

Big_Dog, JayOzOne and HolyMoses like this

8 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

This nearly made me puke. Had a sarcastic line to post but it might have been interpreted as a joke and nothing about it's funny. God help us.

That is heartbreakingly horrible news.

13 hours ago, Jpizzle said:

Is it just me or does it feel different now? Here, FB, other groups I'm in......everybody is kinda going radio silent or at least quieter. 

:ninja:

14 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

There's no ammo if you do.

Yeah the shop here in town that actually had some complete rifles in stock a week or so ago is now sold out. They carry individual parts to build one but they’re out of several parts currently. But they have a 1911 I’ve been eyeballing for a while so I’m thinking about it. Ammo is gonna be a problem though.

SpongeDong likes this

12 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

If only we had known... :angry:

My wife, who is an ICU nurse (studying to be an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner) called me up yesterday from the hospital she works in and I've never heard the fear in her voice before when it came to her talking about her job until now.

This is going to be so bad.

28 minutes ago, Carter said:

Yeah the shop here in town that actually had some complete rifles in stock a week or so ago is now sold out. They carry individual parts to build one but they’re out of several parts currently. But they have a 1911 I’ve been eyeballing for a while so I’m thinking about it. Ammo is gonna be a problem though.

I have enough guns, I guess I need to clean, lube and load in case. Never thought it could come to this. Wonder if gun shops price gouged?

2 minutes ago, Statick said:

My wife, who is an ICU nurse (studying to be an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner) called me up yesterday from the hospital she works in and I've never heard the fear in her voice before when it came to her talking about her job until now.

We had everything to mitigate this sh... .

Need a job? Build caskets...

2 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Wonder if gun shops price gouged?

Yes. Sites too. Cheaper than Dirt is catching **** right now from everyone.

13 minutes ago, Statick said:

No thanks to Trump for calling it a hoax and being slow and the result was spring breakers, people  scrounging for PPE, Congressmen dumping their stock, grocery shelves still empty of needed items, people still dying, stock market in the sh!tter.  :argh: :bang:

42 minutes ago, Carter said:

The very few times I've gone out and driven by it recently, our local gun store/range has a completely full parking lot.

17 hours ago, Carter said:

I mean who the **** is going to quit a full time job because they get temporary crisis assistance? I mean these dip sticks pad their bank accounts all the time through lobbyists and inside knowledge on stocks, on top of their already too high salary... but us lowly working class people are gonna quit our jobs and never return because the feds come through with a meaningful stimulus plan in a time of crisis? Pretty moronic, probably even corrupt.

This country is so screwed up. It legitimately makes me sad and angry.

Here's a secret: you can't file for unemployment if you voluntarily leave your job, so the entire argument is ********.

Shocking, I know...

Bernie protected the little guy!  So amazing!  I wish he would be debating trump instead of Biden.  

as I’ve said weekly, can’t wait to be blamed for Biden losing

Scrunchomarx likes this

1 hour ago, Carter said:

I'm thinking about starting a large garden. I got a lot of fishing equipment too. Luckily I have a lake in the back yard.

JDaveG likes this