Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

88,605 posts in this topic

Oh someone finally brought up how ridiculous it is to say nurses and workers will quit their jobs if they get a substantial check from the government because of this situation.

Sometimes I think most of these long term reps have this bloated view of themselves as these hard working self made success stories and they view the working class as drug addicted lazy slobs because we aren't rich like them. Maybe I'm way off base though. The conceit and condescension is just entirely too palpable most of the time.

AF89 likes this

There's an alternate universe where this guy is the leading voice of Dems.

We've all apparently done horrible things in our previous lives and we're here but better people.......they live in a world where they're aligning behind this guy 

9 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

There's an alternate universe where this guy is the leading voice of Dems.

We've all apparently done horrible things in our previous lives and we're here but better people.......they live in a world where they're aligning behind this guy 

meanwhile joe biden doesn't want to get "political"

Carter and lostone like this

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Still can’t believe no one else watched Tiger King. God dam stonk market crash. 

Is that the tiger **** people keep referencing? I've been seeing that a bunch and I have no clue what it is.

mdrake34 and biloxifalcon like this

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

My wife’s work friend set up Zoom web meetings for a bunch of women to talk to my wife tonight simultaneously for her birthday. It’s louder than **** here.

My wife is louder than a full Marshall stack. 

Don’t act like you don’t like it! Lol

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Is that the tiger **** people keep referencing? I've been seeing that a bunch and I have no clue what it is.

It is. It’s glorious. 

15 minutes ago, achilles return said:

Everything is stupid. It's all dumb. All of it.

It's really to the degree where I watch Biden on TV and I feel sorry for him.

And I despise Republicans because their message right now is your mom might have to die for the Dow.....and then I watch the other guy and feel sorry for him. 

And then I reflect on how we are all ******. Then I drink.

14 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

My local health department reported 31...and then said my bad y'all it's only 10. And that's after I know someone who died of it not being counted yet.

Well, good thing we're nominating the guy who thinks it's a good thing Trump is polling better and doesn't want to make it political instead.

52 minutes ago, achilles return said:

Him saying that is so emblematic of why Democrats have been such ******* losers for my entire life lol

Trump would like to attend but the Bible study group meets at the same time he studies the Necromonicon.

19 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Surprised nobody has connected the dots yet. Trump has held up the tests from being available because he doesn't want us to know how many people contracted COVID-19, let alone how many have died. He's hoping to say that the eventual projections fell far short by pointing out only cases confirmed by testing should be counted.

56 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

Hope all is well brother man.

Going well right now. This area hasn't been hit hard yet. Got a few suspected cases that I had to gear up for. I still have enough of the every day heart attacks and strokes to keep me plenty busy. 

I've been intentionally staying away from Twitter, Facebook, and here because it's not helping my anxiety level. I can't do anything about our leaders and the decisions they make. All I can do is help my patients and keep myself as safe as possible. 

And hope there are enough good people out there to see us through this. 

Jpizzle, AF89, Statick and 6 others like this

We should be angrier. It's beyond the point of pleasant civility about our differences, that is a lie they fed us to fight amongst each other and that **** got us nowhere but further up **** creek without a paddle.

Statick and achilles return like this

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Going well right now. This area hasn't been hit hard yet. Got a few suspected cases that I had to gear up for. I still have enough of the every day heart attacks and strokes to keep me plenty busy. 

I've been intentionally staying away from Twitter, Facebook, and here because it's not helping my anxiety level. I can't do anything about our leaders and the decisions they make. All I can do is help my patients and keep myself as safe as possible. 

And hope there are enough good people out there to see us through this. 

Keep doing your thing. I'm thinking of you. We're all just *****ing in our own way here.

lostone, Carter and Gritzblitz 2.0 like this

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

We should be angrier. It's beyond the point of pleasant civility about our differences, that is a lie they fed us to fight amongst each other and that **** got us nowhere but further up **** creek without a paddle.

How ******* dare he make actual good points.

Being a sad old man on TV today is what is really needed.

Carter likes this