Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

88,596 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The hardest hit areas is / will be democratic strong holds large cities. I really have to feel sorry for the people who keep saying lets go back to work because the flu is worse they don't have a clue what Exponential growth is and how it works nor do they understand that if the Hospitals get overloaded there is going to be a lot of people in a world of hurt. USA only has 2.8 Hospital beds per 1000 people and 20 ventilator per 100,000 people. Italy's hospitals are overloaded and they have 3.2 beds per 1000 people and they are having to make choices of who gets the treated and who doesn't. as much as some of the liberals annoy me sometimes I don't want to see any of them suffer or die

Edited by Brehus
HolyMoses likes this

Dallas county officials are today announcing they have confirmed 78 new cases today and they have also confirmed a Covid-19 spread inside one of the jail facilities.

Fan ******* tastic, lets get back to work.

Scrunchomarx likes this

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

Dallas county officials are today announcing they have confirmed 78 new cases today and they have also confirmed a Covid-19 spread inside one of the jail facilities.

Fan ******* tastic, lets get back to work.

I Have been saying that those Checks are gonna arrive just in time for no one to give a &uck about them. 

Three weeks seems about right for that. :(

Where I live they have issued a shelter in place but are not really enforcing it but there is no where to really go as only essentials are open. I have been working from home a week now

Is it just me or does it feel different now? Here, FB, other groups I'm in......everybody is kinda going radio silent or at least quieter. 

2 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

Is it just me or does it feel different now? Here, FB, other groups I'm in......everybody is kinda going radio silent or at least quieter. 

My wife’s work friend set up Zoom web meetings for a bunch of women to talk to my wife tonight simultaneously for her birthday. It’s louder than **** here.

My wife is louder than a full Marshall stack. 

19 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

My wife’s work friend set up Zoom web meetings for a bunch of women to talk to my wife tonight simultaneously for her birthday. It’s louder than **** here.

My wife is louder than a full Marshall stack. 

I may just be depressed. Work ******* sucked. I have no funny in me today.

mdrake34 likes this

9 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

I may just be depressed. Work ******* sucked. I have no funny in me today.

Keep your essential tears to your essential self, millennial.

On an unrelated note, I just found out I got like a $1.40 hourly raise. This makes the 2nd raise I've gotten at this job since I started and no one has ever said one single **** word to me about getting a raise lol. Matter of fact, when I asked my terrible boss about pay raises a few months after I started, she told me I wouldn't be getting a raise until my annual performance review in June 2021 and the most they do is a 3% raise. I've had a 17% raise in my pay in 9 months... with not a word mentioned to me about it lol

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Keep your essential tears to your essential self, millennial.

On an unrelated note, I just found out I got like a $1.40 hourly raise. This makes the 2nd raise I've gotten at this job since I started and no one has ever said one single **** word to me about getting a raise lol. Matter of fact, when I asked my terrible boss about pay raises a few months after I started, she told me I wouldn't be getting a raise until my annual performance review in June 2021 and the most they do is a 3% raise. I've had a 17% raise in my pay in 9 months... with not a word mentioned to me about it lol

That's because nobody likes you because you're an *******. They're just desperate.

falconsd56, lostone, Carter and 2 others like this

Just now, Jpizzle said:

That's because nobody likes you because you're an *******. They're just desperate.

I have been an ******* to the boss... but she deserves it, she talks to us like we are worthless and tries to start drama all the time. Has absolutely nothing positive to say to anyone ever. Absolutely I have been an ******* to her. :lol: Everyone else likes me though. If they don't, they have a really weird way of showing it... most of the time they clock out and stay another 30+ minutes just to hang out with me and shoot the ****. :shrug:

I'm almost positive my direct supervisor knows nothing about the raises.

They are definitely desperate though. :lol: They can't keep people here... folks leave to get paid more in surrounding areas pretty frequently.

Jpizzle and lostone like this

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

It's almost like there's a pattern with these things and we're falling on the bad side of that pattern.

2 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

lol

Really wish Bloomberg could have served his only useful purpose and just flooded TV with audio of Trump bragging what a non deal this virus was and how he cut the pandemic response team...

But we're not allowed nice things

mdrake34 likes this

1 hour ago, Brehus said:

The hardest hit areas is / will be democratic strong holds large cities. I really have to feel sorry for the people who keep saying lets go back to work because the flu is worse they don't have a clue what Exponential growth is and how it works nor do they understand that if the Hospitals get overloaded there is going to be a lot of people in a world of hurt. USA only has 2.8 Hospital beds per 1000 people and 20 ventilator per 100,000 people. Italy's hospitals are overloaded and they have 3.2 beds per 1000 people and they are having to make choices of who gets the treated and who doesn't. as much as some of the liberals annoy me sometimes I don't want to see any of them suffer or die

Oh it's just a matter of time before Rural Trump country gets hit. It's just a matter of time.