Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

26,061 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Carter said:

I watched a bit of the one you posted. He does little more than set that lady up for a gotcha about abortion being murder, then says he's not anti-choice he's for 1. abstinence 2. contraception 3. motherhood 4. adoption and the only choice he's against is 5. murder. That's not a productive dialog at all.

But that's why abortion debates go nowhere... there's really no point of stasis where people are actually disagreeing about the same things in a way that will ever resolve the argument.

So he presents  his understanding of what abortion is and the alternatives he supports and believes to be moral and right and then gives her the opportunity to change his mind. 

This isnt productive? So what would have made this productive? Conversations about an issue and defining where each person stands and making logical arguments to attempt to persuade another is the single most effective way to have real conversations. 

What would you define as more productive? Make a law and arrest anyone who disagrees or speaks out against it?

Edited by T-Falcon

1 hour ago, Serge said:

I love the anti-feminist, anti-trans "

Labeling, demeaning, and mocking . Man i cant tell the difference in you and psychic right now. Just say phobic from now on. Its easier than trying to keep up with all the lefts made up nonsense 

Just now, T-Falcon said:

Labeling, demeaning, and mocking . Man i cant tell the difference in you and psychic right now. Just say phobic from now on. Its easier than trying to keep up with all the lefts made up nonsense 

Worzone certainly relished his victimhood like this, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, that's any evangelical that posts with skeptics.

mdrake34 likes this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

Worzone certainly relished his victimhood like this, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, that's any evangelical that posts with skeptics.

You can call it what you want. Homophobia and transphobic isnt even a thing. It's made up jargon to produce victims of things because they have a label and now anyone who disagrees with anyone in that label is now _______-phobic. No one  cares. The irony is you keep taking about conservatives as victims when you are the party of imaginary victimization.  See phobics where they dont exists hiding in the shadows of your wee little mind.

Edited by T-Falcon

2 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

You can call it what you want. Homophobia and transphobic isnt even a thing. It's made up jargon to produce victims of things because they have a label and now anyone who disagrees with anyone in that label is now _______-phobic. No one  cares. The irony is you keep taking about conservatives as victims when you are the party of imaginary victimization.  See phobics where they dont exists hiding in the shadows of your wee little mind.

I don't think I've even met an irl liberal as precious about labels as you. Benefit of growing up in Georgia, I guess, but still, you even had to throw in homophobia just to have another ******* label you can imagine being hurled at you. It's goofy as all ****.

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

I don't think I've even met an irl liberal as precious about labels as you. Benefit of growing up in Georgia, I guess, but still, you even had to throw in homophobia just to have another ******* label you can imagine being hurled at you. It's goofy as all ****.

1 hour ago, Serge said:

I love the anti-feminist, anti-trans guys that figure they're gonna hack the gender roles mainframe by dressing up as women. "I'll show you, all guys are gonna do this once they see the unfair advantages."

It's why I said pick one. The left has an anti- _____, _______phobia,  for you to be a victim. Even if you arent really you get to be.

6 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

It's why I said pick one. The left has an anti- _____, _______phobia,  for you to be a victim. Even if you arent really you get to be.

Ok, but so just to be clear, you're the real victim here, you're the beaten and scourged one that actually suffers for our sins, right? Because you imagined me calling you a homophobe just now?

18 minutes ago, Serge said:

Ok, but so just to be clear, you're the real victim here, you're the beaten and scourged one that actually suffers for our sins, right? Because you imagined me calling you a homophobe just now?

Nah me and and every other conservative on this board has been called all sorts of "phobes" on this board. Victim is an overly dramatic description my man. We just deal with it because you leftist can't exist without labels and fears. Its your entire platform. 

1 minute ago, T-Falcon said:

Nah me and and every other conservative on this board has been called all sorts of "phobes" on this board. Victim is an overly dramatic description my man. We just deal with it because you leftist can't exist without labels and fears. Its your entire platform. 

So you are a victim, just, like, a real one, right? And you're toughing it out despite that? Your willingness to carry our sins inspires us all.

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Oh, The trials and prejudices faced by straight white Christian males who's party runs the government. 

The struggle is real. 

I thought gender was construct and isnt real? 

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

So you are a victim, just, like, a real one, right? And you're toughing it out despite that? Your willingness to carry our sins inspires us all.

You feel really attached to that word victim.

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

And I thought the bullsh*t you were running in here was just a "social experiment".

Social Experiment? 

5 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Oh, The trials and prejudices faced by straight white Christian males who's party runs the government. 

The struggle is real. 

Why just the other day I saw Jamie Foxx say "honkey" on network tv and they didn't even feel pressure censor it :argh:

I tell you it really made me feel like a second class citizen and you can't just drive past that kind of emotional scar

Serge, mdrake34, lostone and 2 others like this

1 minute ago, T-Falcon said:

You feel really attached to that word victim.

You want to be one without actually having to be one. So you imagine me calling you names.

Just now, Serge said:

You want to be one without actually having to be one. So you imagine me calling you names.

You just feel so attached to that word. It's all you know. 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Why just the other day I saw Jamie Foxx say "honkey" on network tv and they didn't even feel pressure censor it :argh:

I tell you it really made me feel like a second class citizen and you can't just drive past that kinda scar

Yay for cism as long as it's against groups we all agree on that it's ok! Your mask fell off.

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I tell you it really made me feel like a second class citizen and you can't just drive past that kind of emotional scar

We shall overcome, my o-Fey brother. 

AF89, mdrake34, Serge and 1 other like this

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

We shall overcome, my o-Fey brother. 

Mighty tough life you being in the first world. 

5 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Mighty tough life you being in the first world. 

Same to you 

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

Same to you 

Never said it wasnt . That's your allegations