Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

24,864 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I shall honor you father by portraying you in the reenactment of the siege of Kanadahar

This time tho we're going to duck :ninja:

I got shot out of my own stupidity. When the firefight was happening, I saw two guys down the street cross over to flank us from behind. So me, Mike, and 3 other guys went to meet them. Little did I know that was the second set of guys and a pair had already crossed over before them. So while in the lead running through a mud hut village I turned the corner and almost literally ran into the first set of guys. We opened fire on each other then. It's a miracle I'm here man. I always kept my gun on semi auto because 90% of firefights was us shooting back n' forth from 200-300 yds away. Somehow while running my thumb clicked the selector switch to auto. That's what saved my life. And Mike dragging me out of the street.

11 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

So winner is the one who bashes Trump the most or the one who promises the most "free" stuff?  That's their platform these days right?  It's either bash Trump or more "free" stuff.  

Sprinkle in a dash of identity politics while you're at it.

Just now, The Legendary SB said:

Oh right, forgot about that.  I'm sure Biden and Bernie are gonna take some hits for being old white guys.

They should excuse themselves from the presidential race for being white. Just like the Evergreen College students demanded all white faculty members and teachers not show that day for being white.  Wor had to go to school there.

20 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

So winner is the one who bashes Trump the most or the one who promises the most "free" stuff?  That's their platform these days right?  It's either bash Trump or more "free" stuff.  

That and a heaping helping of identity politics...and the first one to say crossing our borders should not be illegal. 

Member when the Dems said there was no crisis at the border and most of y'all lemmings agreed with them? Yep, WFW can chalk up another right vs. your wrongs. 

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Member when the Dems said there was no crisis at the border and most of y'all lemmings agreed with them? Yep, WFW can chalk up another right vs. your wrongs. 

Eat your mush.

GEORGIAfan, Big_Dog and HolyMoses like this

34 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

My first insert didn't stick. Is this Red & Black?

Image result for scary red and black gifs

If it’s not, it’s someone that missed their chance to be! :lol:

14 minutes ago, Boner said:

White Trump supporters crying about identity politics will always be funny.

I'm not a Trump supporter but also not consumed with Trump angst either. 

31 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Not Warren though.  She's native american :ninja:

I saw a documentary about the effects of mass transit since the invention of commercial flights. It said that possibly in a thousand years most races wont exist due to ease of transportation which mixes cultures. It's gonna be pretty hard for the left to play identity politics then.

It also went on to talk about the evolution of mankind and how are body looks today (and the past 250,000 years) will evolve into something else. I hope boobs don't evolve away :(

1 minute ago, The Legendary SB said:

Using identify politics to complain about complaining about identity politics.  :lol:

That said, I did an ancestry DNA test and I have more minority DNA than Warren so my opinion is valid.  B)

Those test are unreliable. I saw news article about how twins sent their dna in and both came back with different results.

But more egregious is the field test cops use to check for drugs. There was a woman who got locked up for two months because the cotton candy she had tested (false) positive for meth.  She didn't even get an apology.

52 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I saw a documentary about the effects of mass transit since the invention of commercial flights. It said that possibly in a thousand years most races wont exist due to ease of transportation which mixes cultures. It's gonna be pretty hard for the left to play identity politics then.

It also went on to talk about the evolution of mankind and how are body looks today (and the past 250,000 years) will evolve into something else. I hope boobs don't evolve away :(

Rich vs Poor will always exist

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

I think it's funny that you think that scenario would bother the far left more than it would the far right. 

That's literally their argument. LOL.

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

I'm not a Trump supporter but also not consumed with Trump angst either. 

If you heard him make fun of McCain again at a prayer breakfast where no one cracked a smile earlier today. . . . you might change your opinion.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

5 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

and so will fake tiddies

Haven't thought about it since high school. Fakes are still around? All I see today out in public is more than what should be bobbing out.