Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

25,101 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, eatcorn said:

Ah, LifeSite News.

Trolls gonna troll.

So the story isn't true because you don't like the site? And lol at troll. Who was I trolling exactly? You want your kids giving dollars to adults dancing suggestively for them? That seem good behavior for kids? 

Folks talk about Trump lying all of the time.  But there is not enough focus on WHY he lies, which is what matters.

Exhibit A:

....On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not.proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world.

The lie is that he stopped the attack because 10 minutes before launch, he was told "150 people, sir.".  We know that he was briefed on the casualties long before 10 minutes to go, and he approved the strike anyway.

That isn't the problem though.

The problem is that there was ANOTHER reason for him to reverse himself, and the only thing we know about the real reason is that Trump wants to hide it from us.

I'm sure @WhenFalconsWin @HMFIC and @T-Falcon will have a great explanation for us.

Big_Dog and falconsd56 like this

6 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

So the story isn't true because you don't like the site? And lol at troll. Who was I trolling exactly? You want your kids giving dollars to adults dancing suggestively for them? That seem good behavior for kids? 

I bet you definitely didn't see that on social media, you found it on your own, through a google search, because you periodically search for news stories about cross dressers reading to children at public libraries. 

3 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Folks talk about Trump lying all of the time.  But there is not enough focus on WHY he lies, which is what matters.

Exhibit A:

....On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not.proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world.

The lie is that he stopped the attack because 10 minutes before launch, he was told "150 people, sir.".  We know that he was briefed on the casualties long before 10 minutes to go, and he approved the strike anyway.

The problem is that there was ANOTHER reason for him to reverse himself, and the only thing we know about the real reason is that Trump wants to hide it from us.

I'm sure @WhenFalconsWin @HMFIC and @T-Falcon will have a great explanation for us.

He did the right thing and you're worried about boxers or briefs...TDS on OT

15 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

I think it's no big deal.

It's not like they were forcing people to go or forcing kids to make it rain for strippers or something. They handed dollars to a clothed performer. If you don't like it you don't have to go... just like people who object to evangelicals behavior don't have to go to church.

The way people raise their kids is their choice, not yours.

14 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I bet you definitely didn't see that on social media, you found it on your own, through a google search, because you periodically search for news stories about cross dressers reading to children at public libraries. 

This came across my feed, and I stated very clearly it doesn't matter the sexual orientation of the individual this is problematic

20 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Exhibit A:

The why is actually a question we'll probably never get the answer too. Personally I doubt it was because 150 people would die and more likely something or someone we needed to be not destroyed or kept alive or the escalation of the event would have been larger than we desired it be.

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

I think it's no big deal.

It's not like they were forcing people to go or forcing kids to make it rain for strippers or something. They handed dollars to a clothed performer. If you don't like it you don't have to go... just like people who object to evangelicals behavior don't have to go to church.

The way people raise their kids is their choice, not yours.

I wouldn't take my kids to something I didn't know about or didn't approve of.  If I don't want my kid to see a cross dresser read at a library, I won't take them.  If I do, I will.

Conservatives have no personal responsibility. 

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

I wouldn't take my kids to something I didn't know about or didn't approve of.  If I don't want my kid to see a cross dresser read at a library, I won't take them.  If I do, I will.

The cross dressing part is irrelevant. The taking kids to a strip show lite is not healthy 

1 minute ago, T-Falcon said:

The cross dressing part is irrelevant. The taking kids to a strip show lite is not healthy 

Or, how about this . . . how other folks raise their children is none of your business. 

What To Expect In The First Democratic Debates

Today 11:44am

SEE MORE: democratic debates

The first round of the Democratic Party 2020 primary debates will feature the top 20 presidential candidates over two nights in Miami. The Onion takes a look at what viewers should be watching for in the first Democratic debates.

Time enough for each candidate to go into depth by stating first 17 words of signature policy.

Ominous creak as stage struggles to support candidates’ collective weight.

Donald Trump’s name may come up once or twice.

Moderator to struggle suppressing laughter while posing question beginning with “In a Hickenlooper administration…”

Jay Inslee to tell heartwarming story of struggling single mother polar bear he met on campaign trail.

Intermission featuring donkey mascots performing trampoline dunks.

Embarrassing, disqualifying gaffe from Joe Biden that Democratic leaders are willing to ignore as long as he keeps a lead over Trump.

Dennis Kucinich standing onstage and taking questions for the first hour before anyone remembers he’s not running.

Pete Buttigieg to hammer home that everyone else on stage will be dead long before him.

Twenty people lying through their teeth about their ability to unite country.

Gritzblitz 2.0 and Carter like this

5 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

The why is actually a question we'll probably never get the answer too. Personally I doubt it was because 150 people would die and more likely something or someone we needed to be not destroyed or kept alive or the escalation of the event would have been larger than we desired it be.

Sure . . . that's it.  Three D Chess.

But it doesn't explain the lie.  Lets say he did get late information that required him to change up.  Why would he lie about something that would so certainly be exposed as a lie?  I mean, if it was a security/intelligence issue, don't you think Intelligence would come up with a story that wasn't so patently false?

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

This is a good statement until the last sentence. You know better than to make these blanket statements.

Do what I do, say some, many, a few, whatever, but never name a party and say "they" knowing full well it is never all of them.

Watching the Dems debates tonight is liken to the colonoscopy prep. 

You younger people will know what I'm talking about one day...ask Squirrely Bob, he knows.

4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

But it doesn't explain the lie.  Lets say he did get late information that required him to change up.  Why would he lie about something that would so certainly be exposed as a lie?  I mean, if it was a security/intelligence issue, don't you think Intelligence would come up with a story that wasn't so patently false?

Salami has a copy of the golden shower tape...

HolyMoses likes this

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The Dems through their own policies are putting these people through h.ell. The two parties need to transcend beyond politics and come up with comprehensive immigration reform.

But you know, the Dems, identity politics, and never let a good crisis go to waste.

50 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

What does OJ and the Dems have in common?  They are both still in denial.

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This is a good statement until the last sentence. You know better than to make these blanket statements.

Do what I do, say some, many, a few, whatever, but never name a party and say "they" knowing full well it is never all of them.

"Don't refer to entire groups of people, take my example, I would never do that"

Dumb  ***.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

"Don't refer to entire groups of people, take my example, I would never do that"

Dumb  ***.

Agreed, use some, most, a few, but not all...we both know better.

I just saw where the D's are acqused of being responsible for father and little girl floating in the Rio Grande River.  I guess it has nothing to do with Trump's policy at the border.

When he made threats a few days back the rumor mill in Mexico had it that if you don't go now you'll never be able to go.

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I cut anyone who had their spleen ruptured on a hit some slack

I got shot in the hip with an AK47 and you guys don't cut me any slack for my obnoxious behavior.

Carter likes this

26 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Cause he's a habitual liar.

The other reasons I have no idea.

Definitely not some 3d chess move by him

2 hours ago, T-Falcon said:

I'd be down at the school board raising ****. Public schools are getting crazy with liberal rouge teaches pushing sexual lifestyles onto children when they're there to learn abc's and 123's.