Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

26,326 posts in this topic

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

He's a failed comedian who did voice acting on Arthur before finding a living as a right-wing provocateur.

Ohhhh ok, so he is a grifter who makes his money antagonizing people. And since he’s a right wing grifter I’m gonna assume he’s not even at least a little funny while doing it.

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

He's a failed comedian who did voice acting on Arthur before finding a living as a right-wing provocateur and a guy who loses arguments against college students.

The violence is typically aimed at working class people who are non union.  Management is not the unions natural enemy.  Non-union workers are the unions natural enemy.  Like feminism, the original fight was over long ago.

3 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:

The violence is typically aimed at working class people who are non union.  Management is not the unions natural enemy.  Non-union workers are the unions natural enemy.  Like feminism, the original fight was over long ago.

lol

mdrake34 likes this

11 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:

He is a conservative famous for doing "Change My Mind Videos."

So he just sets people up for gotcha moments and then blasts it out to people who also have no intention of having their mind changed?

mdrake34 likes this

Just now, Carter said:

So he just sets people up for gotcha moments and then blasts it out to people who also have no intention of having their mind changed?

No.  These are some of the most civil discussions on the internet.  He does alot of typical conservative criticism of the left and the media on his show, but the change my minds are more of an attempt to dialogue with people who disagree. You should watch one just to see what it is.  There are tons of lousy clips of them all over, but the long form discussions are a breath of fresh air in this environment of two minute hate.

11 minutes ago, Carter said:

More or less. He also likes "infiltrating" groups and then behaving like the stereotypes of that group. He especially likes dressing up like a woman to bother feminists for some reason.

Flip Flop likes this

5 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:

No.  These are some of the most civil discussions on the internet.  He does alot of typical conservative criticism of the left and the media on his show, but the change my minds are more of an attempt to dialogue with people who disagree. You should watch one just to see what it is.  There are tons of lousy clips of them all over, but the long form discussions are a breath of fresh air in this environment of two minute hate.

I watched a bit of the one you posted. He does little more than set that lady up for a gotcha about abortion being murder, then says he's not anti-choice he's for 1. abstinence 2. contraception 3. motherhood 4. adoption and the only choice he's against is 5. murder. That's not a productive dialog at all.

But that's why abortion debates go nowhere... there's really no point of stasis where people are actually disagreeing about the same things in a way that will ever resolve the argument.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and Flip Flop like this

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Can't wait for all of the fake videos about how Bernie and Biden are sick and dying and Trump is a beacon of health

Image may contain: stripes and text

28 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Starting to see why some people on here love him so much.

Qasim is all love. He has the worst trolls and responds to them by educating them, not just about the Q'uran but also about the Bible that they clearly don't study.

lostone and Psychic Gibbon like this

6 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:shrug: 

That’s your best response?  No wonder people here think you’re a clown.

That one got to you didn't it ?  LOL !  

3 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

The dark side of what hmfic and several others here believe

Image may contain: 1 person, text

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

More or less. He also likes "infiltrating" groups and then behaving like the stereotypes of that group. He especially likes dressing up like a woman to bother feminists for some reason.

I love the anti-feminist, anti-trans guys that figure they're gonna hack the gender roles mainframe by dressing up as women. "I'll show you, all guys are gonna do this once they see the unfair advantages."

Psychic Gibbon likes this