Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

24,743 posts in this topic

i don't understand why guys like worzone keep repeating '2 states' as an actual argument as if 'arbitrary geographical distribution of population' is somehow more representative than a national popular vote.

we've had two minority administrations in a span of five elections. like even the most cynical conservative that honestly recognizes the electoral college as the vehicle for maintaining minority control over the federal government that it is has to recognize this can't be a blueprint for longterm political or social stability.

Leon Troutsky likes this

1 hour ago, lostone said:

Ummmm why does this require an emergency?

wtf is going on?!

Is this okay?

Saudden strike...

46 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The dark side of what hmfic and several others here believe

Sounds like a ******** al qaeda mother ******

this kind of goes along with wfw, red&black, and steve's instant dismissiveness of millennials as generally having some character flaw, failing to 'understand' the greatness of a society dominated by the whims of private capital, or becoming 'useful idiots'.

like...you know we vote right? the senior conservatives that make up your base aren't exactly an expansive demographic. 

but then you couple their attitude with their flippant response to making society more democratic and it's clear that when capital is actually threatened, democracy will absolutely be one of the first things on the chopping block. 

14 minutes ago, achilles return said:

i don't understand why guys like worzone keep repeating '2 states' as an actual argument as if 'arbitrary geographical distribution of population' is somehow more representative than a national popular vote.

we've had two minority administrations in a span of five elections. like even the most cynical conservative that honestly recognizes the electoral college as the vehicle for maintaining minority control over the federal government that it is has to recognize this can't be a blueprint for longterm political or social stability.

Maybe if we split up California then he'd stop complaining.

Can't wait for all of the fake videos about how Bernie and Biden are sick and dying and Trump is a beacon of health

12 minutes ago, achilles return said:

looks like june really will be the end of may

The once august politician is now in dismay...

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5580217

He gets to keep his precious EC system and Californians would get more accurate representation. Why wouldn't he like that? ^_^

15 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

We need more union workers.

Catching hands my ******* ***, Crowder ducked 1 and blocked 2. What was he gonna do, retaliate against a guy 20 years his senior? Like that violent mob wouldn't have jumped in if he had. ******* *******.

Just now, DD: Objective Elite said:

Catching hands my ******* ***, Crowder ducked 1 and blocked 2. What was he gonna do, retaliate against a guy 20 years his senior? Like that violent mob wouldn't have jumped in if he had. ******* *******.

FYI, it clips out the part where Crowder shoves the guy just before he started wailing on him.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

FYI, it clips out the part where Crowder shoves the guy just before he started wailing on him.

Then post that one, either way he didn't land ****. If you think any of those blows did any type of damage, you've obviously never been in a fight before. Dude playing Pattie Cake equals 'Catching hands' ******* Liberal spin jobs.

1 minute ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

Then post that one, either way he didn't land ****. If you think any of those blows did any type of damage, you've obviously never been in a fight before. Dude playing Pattie Cake equals 'Catching hands' ******* Liberal spin jobs.

So what you're saying is that they should be more effectively violent against right-wing dip****s?

Got it.

On 5/21/2019 at 8:59 PM, T-Falcon said:

Im assuming it won't be maga anymore since its his reelection. Kag? Lolol

Keep America Very Terrific, Believe Me: KAVTBM

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

So what you're saying is that they should be more effectively violent against right-wing dip****s?

Got it.

Yes, if you are gonna swing on someone make it count. Don't throw those old man wind-ups that basically do nothing.

tl;dr You leftist ******* need to learn to fight

26 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

We need more union workers.

Establishing labor monopolies by violence.  The American Way!

3 minutes ago, Flip Flop said:

Establishing labor monopolies by violence.  The American Way!

Labor militancy is a pretty American thing, actually. It was really the only way they could continue to function since American capital was extremely violent against labor organizing, especially compared to other countries.

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

I have no clue who Steven Crowder is or why I should care that some old guy wanted to fight him. :shrug:

He's a failed comedian who did voice acting on Arthur before finding a living as a right-wing provocateur and a guy who loses arguments against college students.

Just now, Carter said:

I have no clue who Steven Crowder is or why I should care that some old guy wanted to fight him. :shrug:

He is a conservative famous for doing "Change My Mind Videos."