Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

87,017 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Boner said:

Guys, this girl disagreed with me about healthcare, so I let the air out of her tires.  I got her so good.  Feel the Bern!!!

Color me dubious. 

As I said, y’all can believe what you want.  She also got a call on her personal cell phone with something along the lines of “die b****” and there were posts on the state party facebook page that were threatening also.  

And they weren’t mad about policy.  They were mad about the outcome of the state primary.  

1 minute ago, lostone said:

That makes me want to vomit here at Starbucks.

totally blending in with the young millennials and gen zers 

What are the conservatives in the coffee shop saying?

Scrunchomarx likes this

2 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

I lived 200-300 yards from a Varsity for two years and I think I ate there twice but I didn’t even know American Deli was a thing. I thought it was just some mall food court place I never eat at.

I've never eaten at American Deli but I'll still gladly push the button on the implosion of The Varsity. That place is trash.

9 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

They are staring at me and shouting KAG right before heading to the VA and picking up their Medicare prescriptions.  It’s pretty weird.  

Victoria Coates moved to Dept of Energy from Asst Director of National Security on suspicion she is 'anonymous'. :munch:

11 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Big dog your newest hero is, gasp, a shameless grifter

He's speaking at Duke University tonight. Someone must like him. :tiphat:

10 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

I mean if Trout said it happened I believe it happened. No reason to doubt it. Trout doesn't have a history of just making **** up.

i'm not doubting trout, for the record.

i just don't think there's any reason to believe someone's flat tire is tied to bernie supporters without any evidence.

furthermore, there is a history of the media pushing lies about bernie supporters in the wake of the nevada causus in 2016, like that they were "throwing chairs". i'm not particularly inclined to just take the word of trout's former student without evidence, there's too much ******** out there. 

falconsd56 and Jpizzle like this

6 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

He's speaking at Duke University tonight. Someone must like him. :tiphat:

Yeah, brain wormed #Resistance chuckleheads. 

lostone likes this

10 minutes ago, achilles return said:

i'm not doubting trout, for the record.

i just don't think there's any reason to believe someone's flat tire is tied to bernie supporters without any evidence.

furthermore, there is a history of the media pushing lies about bernie supporters in the wake of the nevada causus in 2016, like that they were "throwing chairs". i'm not particularly inclined to just take the word of trout's former student without evidence, there's too much ******** out there. 

I mean, it's not a hard thing to believe.  Bernie supporters were angry about the Nevada caucus -- he got something like 48% of the vote but only 15 delegates (Clinton got 20).  

If immediately after the caucus -- like that day -- a Nevada Dem official's car got damaged and received threatening phone calls, and other officials experienced harassing and threatening calls, and there were threatening posts on the Nevada Dem Party facebook page...it's pretty obvious what's going on.

45 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

Conservatives seldom go to coffee shops.   Smells like laptops and depression.   

sigh my mother won’t listen when I tell her these televangelist are all Frauds.  Every single one she listens to has horrible baggage.   Paula white is garbage and Joel Osteen is trash too.  All they have to do is make you feel good and get you in your emotions then the sell you snake water.  I have become very jaded against organized religion.  I am disappointed because every time I join, I will gravitate toward knowing what’s going on... then boom disappointment.  Seen too many people excuse abuse.

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I've never eaten at American Deli but I'll still gladly push the button on the implosion of The Varsity. That place is trash.

You don’t like soggy onion rings? 

32 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I mean, it's not a hard thing to believe.  Bernie supporters were angry about the Nevada caucus -- he got something like 48% of the vote but only 15 delegates (Clinton got 20).  

If immediately after the caucus -- like that day -- a Nevada Dem official's car got damaged and received threatening phone calls, and other officials experienced harassing and threatening calls, and there were threatening posts on the Nevada Dem Party facebook page...it's pretty obvious what's going on.

you're welcome to believe what you want, brother. i'm happy to maintain healthy skepticism about it and keep pointing out how bad faith the "bernie bro" attacks are. 

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I prefer my fast food to be greasy but the Varsity is a bridge too far even for me.

falconsd56 and Gritzblitz 2.0 like this