Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

88,737 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

It's the Drudge Report so take it with a grain of salt, but this is the only scenario that would compel me to vote for Trump.

Getting pretty tired of the writers trying to write her back into the show so hard.

1 minute ago, Jpizzle said:

How the **** are we at this weird place where the "small government" folks are arguing for cops to be able to stop someone just based off of their physical appearance and what time it is?

This is who they always were. “Small government” is a mask. 

Scrunchomarx and Door Gunner like this

1 minute ago, Jpizzle said:

How the **** are we at this weird place where the "small government" folks are arguing for cops to be able to stop someone just based off of their physical appearance and what time it is?

"Small government" conservatism spiked in popularity as federally mandated desegregation was passed and implemented.

mfaulk57158 and falconsd56 like this

9 minutes ago, Boner said:

Agreed.  The idea that people could walk around in public without government interference is laughable to me.

It’s typically civilian interference you have to worry about.  I used to take a “night walkability tour” of a new place I was visiting.  What I learned: don’t do this in Atlanta, and avoid doing this in Hollywood or Portland.  Surprisingly, lots of other places were ok.

Just now, Red&Black said:

It’s typically civilian interference you have to worry about.  I used to take a “night walkability tour” of a new place I was visiting.  What I learned: don’t do this in Atlanta, and avoid doing this in Hollywood or Portland.  Surprisingly, lots of other places were ok.

I do the same thing.  And I agree about Atlanta.  I literally won't leave my house after 6pm and I live in Dunwoody. 

Personally, I find the world terrifying.  The only thing that will make me feel safe is knowing that there are hunky government officials running around with guns and immunity, doing whatever they have to do to keep me safe.  I always volunteer my shower to law enforcement officers I run into.  They work up a sweat out there and it's good to see them relax while they soap their chiseled bodies in my walk in shower. 

mdrake34 and Scrunchomarx like this

10 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

I don't see how Mike Bloomberg increases the electorate from 2016...

He's deplorable enough to pull "moderate" Republicans. The question is whether he could pull more from the right than he loses on the left. I'll bet my life savings he cannot.

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

He's deplorable enough to pull "moderate" Republicans. The question is whether he could pull more from the right than he loses on the left. I'll bet my life savings he cannot.

I don't think so dude. The "economy" is going good, so virtually no moderate Republicans will vote Democrat this year.

Just now, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

I don't think so dude. The "economy" is going good, so virtually no moderate Republicans will vote Democrat this year.

I agree with you. It's a fools errand for the Dems to try to pull Trump voters. Anybody who can stomach voting for him already has shown that Democratic "values" are the least of his concerns. Establishment Dems are as greedy and power hungry as the GOP counterparts and couldn't care less about progressive issues. If anything, they're happy Trump has erased so much because they can spend the next 40 years trying to get it back.

This needs to be burned on a DVD and sent to every but he can beat Trump Bloomberg apologist out there. And if they still can stomach him, they need to be blocked on every social media platform. Bloomberg is a slightly less ignorant version of Trump who is only better because he is less likely to disrespect Congressional checks on the presidency.

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

This needs to be burned on a DVD and sent to every but he can beat Trump Bloomberg apologist out there. And if they still can stomach him, they need to be blocked on every social media platform. Bloomberg is a slightly less ignorant version of Trump who is only better because he is less likely to disrespect Congressional checks on the presidency.

Exactly why I may not vote for president if Bloomberg is the nominee.  

I truly would be voting for a scummy piece of poop who is garbage and is becoming a dictator.  Or I would be voting for another piece of poop who bought his way into this position and can buy off other Democrats.  

either way our constitution is pretty much done.  Pretty sure they will be coming after the 13th amendment soon.  Since the 4th is gone, minus whale go after 13 or probably 6th - 8th soon.  Oh wait they got the 6th weakened with the war on terror.  Amazing!!!