Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

73,656 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

Yeah, she's trash. California put a stop to the death penalty but she still charges people with capital murder because she knows that people who check "yes" on whether they're willing to send someone to death row are generally more likely to convict. She strikes people opposed to the death penalty off even though there's no chance of it being the sentence. And her record against LAPD is as corrupt as the DA in Miami. Neither has or will charge a cop for stepping over the line.

5 hours ago, Jpizzle said:

How in the **** does this work?

She has political opinions? What?

Your. country. is. brainwashed...

42 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

Your. country. is. brainwashed...

I'm well aware of that but my 8 year old and 12 year old don't give a **** about politics. They barely know who Trump is besides being President much less Bloomberg.

30 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

I'm well aware of that but my 8 year old and 12 year old don't give a **** about politics. They barely know who Trump is besides being President much less Bloomberg.

Isn't it the perfect example of being brainwashed?

What do Manafort, Flynn and Stone have in common? Trump.

AG Barr has been working behind the scenes trying to undo previous sentences handed out. Judges aren't blind to Trump's banana republic actions to control the justice system. They need to start asking why these 3 persons are being intervened for. We have to have the rule of law in this country even though Trump is trying his hardest to dismantle it.

16 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

Bloomberg better hire a body guard. If these ads don't cause Trump some horrendous retaliation nothing will.

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

What do Manafort, Flynn and Stone have in common? Trump.

AG Barr has been working behind the scenes trying to undo previous sentences handed out. Judges aren't blind to Trump's banana republic actions to control the justice system. They need to start asking why these 3 persons are being intervened for. We have to have the rule of law in this country even though Trump is trying his hardest to dismantle it.

McCabe needs a good lawyer for 2 years of a lost life for nothing because of Trump.

Couldn't help myself

Image result for banana republic gif

Door Gunner and thofin21 like this

6 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Since Trump states warm weather will stop the virus, we can count on electric blankets to help right now. Why wait for summer?

JayOzOne likes this

51 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

This is basically what Hillary’s campaign was when she lost.

Is Bloom hated as much as Hillary?

Edited by Vogelgryff