Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

72,456 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

That made me laugh just a bit too loud in my office. A couple times.

I'm just glad I could share it here. Everyone I know in the real world would just look at me like I was stupid if I showed that to them.

6 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

This claim about the economy has been fact checked and proven false. Stop looking foolish pop. Politifact and major business periodicals contradict the lie.

Your De. Talking point is parroted by you and many of the other Lemmings on here.

Sad, really sad that TDS has affected your brain to know what is fact and what fiction in that Squirrely Bob brain of yours.

Foolish is not wanting to continue what is good for people and what is good for your own well being.

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Your De. Talking point is parroted by you and many of the other Lemmings on here.

Sad, really sad that TDS has affected your brain to know what is fact and what fiction in that Squirrely Bob brain of yours.

Foolish is not wanting to continue what is good for people and what is good for your own well being.

Google it. All the many fact checkers and business periodicals will pop up and explain the facts. Go see a movie and better spend your time.

45 minutes ago, Jpizzle said:

I'm just glad I could share it here. Everyone I know in the real world would just look at me like I was stupid if I showed that to them.

My sister-in-law and soon-to-be brother-in-law (so many hyphens!) are 11 years younger than me, into gaming, etc. They'd probably get it, but if I like sent it to my close friends text thread, there'd definitely be a lot of "wtf" type responses.

Which is sad, because U.S. Senator from Colorado Michael Bennett is a great pay off.

1 hour ago, Billy Ocean said:

@mdrake34 I hope you get to watch this young man play for Duke in a couple years.

Only if that is Junior High. 

In comparison to major College talent, if he is a Senior he would be a very good intramural player. 

5 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Google it. All the many fact checkers and business periodicals will pop up and explain the facts. Go see a movie and better spend your time.

I've seen a lot of happy-looking older people coming out of Zumba, maybe try that. It sounds like you might get to do some kicks and/or punches.

18 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

My sister-in-law and soon-to-be brother-in-law (so many hyphens!) are 11 years younger than me, into gaming, etc. They'd probably get it, but if I like sent it to my close friends text thread, there'd definitely be a lot of "wtf" type responses.

Which is sad, because U.S. Senator from Colorado Michael Bennett is a great pay off.

My people wouldn't know who the **** half of the people were in the first place. They ain't voting for no **** Democrat.

1 hour ago, The Monarch said:

Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge was pretty dope. I think I remember your being a bigger Star Wars fan than I am so you should definitely go. All normies would enjoy it, but the guys who freaked out about the most recent trilogy probably wouldn’t .

To get in a boarding group for the Rise of the Resistance ride we got to the park a little after 7:00am to make sure we got inside the gates before 8:00am when the virtual queue went live on the app. I have a pretty fast trigger finger so I got us in group 32, which meant we could ride anytime between about 10:30am till about 12:30pm. There was a Bama fan next to us at 8:00am who was a few tenths of a second slower on the draw than me and he got in a boarding group in the 90s, which meant he had to wait till around 4:00pm.  Basically if you wanna go on the ride you need to be inside the park when it opens to claim your spot.

The ride itself has to be the most expensive and elaborate in theme park history, but it’s still not as cool as Avatar Flight of Passage.