Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

75,132 posts in this topic

:lol:

White House retracts the 2020 Oscar for 'Best Actor' and reissued it to William Barr for the outstanding ABC interview concerning the Roger Stone sentencing reversal request.

17 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Can't wait for this fall and all of the rationalizations for voting for a Republican oligarch that palled around with Epstein just because they really don't like the other Republican oligarch that palled around with Epstein.

6 hours ago, lostone said:

this system can burn in ****

I have pretty good insurance, but I would prefer everyone have what I have.  If I have to pay more so that everyone can have that right then so be it.  This is sad

In less than a decade your pretty good insurance will be as crappy as whatever this woman had. Our healthcare pricing is on an unsustainable path. We need to do something about the price gouging yesterday. Sadly even the Dems are bought and paid for by the healthcare industry.

A Deal To End Surprise Medical Billing Was Tanked At The Last Minute

Many people on Capitol Hill are blaming one person: Rep. Richard Neal. “There is extreme frustration. This was the deal.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/paulmcleod/surprise-billing-deal-richard-neal

And @mdrake34, if you want to get mad at someone for you having a surprise out of network bill, he is your guy. 

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

:lol:

White House retracts the 2020 Oscar for 'Best Actor' and reissued it to William Barr for the outstanding ABC interview concerning the Roger Stone sentencing reversal request.

Somebody let Squirrely Bob out of his cage already.

11 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

jzffw2wvpwf41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Shame that the Falcons suck so badly now that you guys can buy season tickets...

We let them design the ACA and it has given people a platic card with an ID number that many many people can not use because they cannot afford the premiums or the deductibles. People struggle to pay the high premiums and fight to pay them sometimes with a second job, then pray their family doesn't get sick because then they have to fork over a deductible as high as $5-10k for family plans. The average jane/Joe does not have that kind of disposable cash on hand. 

The Dems screwed you once on healthcare, don't let them touch it again with a 10 foot pole if you know what's good for you. 

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

We need to find the truth in what happened during the Russian hoax. That farce should never happen again. As POTUS, he has all the rights in the world to have an investigation finished,. Wasn't this supposed to come out after Horowitz investigation anyways?  Let's get past this, charges either brought forth or not, then the time has come to get some bipartisan legislation passed. There is so much out there the two sides can and should agree upon. 

On 2/7/2020 at 7:18 AM, mdrake34 said:

::authoritarian bootlicking intensifies:: 

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We need to find the truth in what happened during the Russian hoax. That farce should never happen again. As POTUS, he has all the rights in the world to have an investigation finished,. Wasn't this supposed to come out after Horowitz investigation anyways?  Let's get past this, charges either brought forth or not, then the time has come to get some bipartisan legislation passed. There is so much out there the two sides can and should agree upon. 

Serge and AF89 like this

49 minutes ago, lostone said:

Yep Henry would be the first to be lined up.  Dude is the worst.  

Is there going to be a third party candidate for you? Or are you just going to suck it up and vote for the best of the worst Dems candidates left standing?

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I'm paying a lot more now than under that plan. 

Sorry. My "now" was a bit of an anticipation...

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I'm paying a lot more now than under that plan. 

The ACA cost estimates ended up being over three times what the CBO projected. Take any figures that a campaign shows and multiply it by at lest three times to be safe. 

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Amazing how you come down on the wrong side of issues when a (D) commits heinous acts. You don't want them investigated, you mollycoddle their children when then commit offenses (Unless it's Don Jr., Ivanka, or Jared of course. Looking through you is easy when you're made of glass. 

Still waiting for your synopsis on the Russian hoax, the Kavanaugh event, and the "call" as three of the most recent hoaxes. I don't think it will ever come because you got caught up in the melee with and went with the wrong team. 

3 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

This is easy Sandbox, I want neither. Why go backwards from the great economy Trump has produced. 50 1 year high and lows in all the right areas only comes along once in a half century and the numbers point that out. 

48 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This is easy Sandbox, I want neither. Why go backwards from the great economy Trump has produced. 50 1 year high and lows in all the right areas only comes along once in a half century and the numbers point that out. 

This claim about the economy has been fact checked and proven false. Stop looking foolish pop. Politifact and major business periodicals contradict the lie.