Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

75,132 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

My ideal healthcare system has nothing to do with Dems. It is closer to a hybrid between the Australian and Swedish systems. Medicare for America just happens to be the closest to that system, so I use it as a placeholder. 

You are talking about countries with 25 and 10 million people. No way in **** you can run a system of that nature with 330 million people. The only way is a competition based system both in healthcare and insurance to bring the cost down.

28 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I don't consider the voters Wasserman was talking about to be NeverTrumper, but suburban voters who are turned off by Trump and looking for a new home. I think they are open to progressive policies since things like paid family leave, childcare credits, student loan elimination, etc are things that could help them in their every day lives. 

Let us not forget that Mdrake :lol: would qualify as one of those voters. 

I’ve paid close to $1000 god dam dollars out of pocket since January, with my supposedly new and good health insurance through my job (I switched to my firm’s health insurance this year after being on my wife’s for years because her employer was going to charge us a $100 a month surcharge for me having access to an employer plan but choosing to stay on hers) just for my second endoscopy to rule out a tumor in my stomach. This comes after my insurance sent me a bill I am having to appeal from my first endoscopy in the fall where they tried to charge me $1600 for four biopsies my Gastro sent to a pathologist in Tennessee that’s out of network, despite the fact I had zero control over that. 

I’m one of the lucky ones that can afford these ridiculous costs, even though it still hurts. My daughters aren’t going without food because of these bills. Again, I’m lucky. 

But keep up the laughs, Hilldawg. 

18 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I’ve paid close to $1000 god dam dollars out of pocket since January, with my supposedly new and good health insurance through my job (I switched to my firm’s health insurance this year after being on my wife’s for years because her employer was going to charge us a $100 a month surcharge for me having access to an employer plan but choosing to stay on hers) just for my second endoscopy to rule out a tumor in my stomach. This comes after my insurance sent me a bill I am having to appeal from my first endoscopy in the fall where they tried to charge me $1600 for four biopsies my Gastro sent to a pathologist in Tennessee that’s out of network, despite the fact I had zero control over that. 

I’m one of the lucky ones that can afford these ridiculous costs, even though it still hurts. My daughters aren’t going without food because of these bills. Again, I’m lucky. 

But keep up the laughs, Hilldawg. 

I have never once defended our current system, so why was this tirade aimed at me? 

11 hours ago, eatcorn said:

Dude, you are the worst. Just a whiny racist troll. Not funny, either.

What? mfake lied about his skin color too?

9 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

As long as he insures that Bernie or Warren doesn't win, it's money well spent on his part.

Seems to me that he's helping Bernie win right now...