Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

26,343 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

The ****?

Yeah, but imagine the hilarious 9/11 calls that will be made to the Briarwood Presbyterian Police Department!

Dispatcher:  “This is the Briarwood Presbyterian Police Department, what’s your emergency?”

Caller:  “I’d like to report a murder.”

Dispatcher:  “Where and when did this occur?”

Caller:  “It happened 2,000 years ago...a mob murdered a man named Jesus.  He was last seen three days after the murder.”

Dispatcher:  “Sir, no need for alarm.  We have identified the suspected victim and he is alive...............in our hearts.”

Serge, falconsd56 and AF89 like this

5 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

How can we trust a guy with worse hair than Trump?

Trump 2020

LOL !

5 hours ago, Serge said:

I said he was going to war with China, North Korea, and Syria, based on my comments on a story from today? No **** that, receipts or it didn't happen.

Receipts ?  You don't get receipts for posts .  I think you are out of your league here.

39 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Black tie, obviously a large gathering, did he meet every one there ? Uh...NO.  Stop with the half truths.  If you can't find anything truthful to accuse this man of, then STFU !

2 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Receipts ?  You don't get receipts for posts .  I think you are out of your league here.

:lol:

36 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That does describe the largest core of Hannity viewers.

Any dissent with the far left talking points is not allowed here.  Emperor Verbosus has decreed it. 

32 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

You said it man

So is it in Atlanta but half the City Council and two of the mayors are under investigation, One recently got out of jail.

22 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yeah, but imagine the hilarious 9/11 calls that will be made to the Briarwood Presbyterian Police Department!

Dispatcher:  “This is the Briarwood Presbyterian Police Department, what’s your emergency?”

Caller:  “It happened 2,000 years ago...a mob murdered a man named Jesus.  He was last seen three days after the murder.”

Dispatcher:  “Sir, no need for alarm.  We have identified the suspected victim and he is alive...............in our hearts.”

Gobbledegook, 

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I'm seriously thinking it's an alt now. It has to be.....right?

The fact that you can’t tell the difference is kind of revealing about the quality of rightwingers on the boards, don’t you think?

Door Gunner likes this

8 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The fact that you can’t tell the difference is kind of revealing about the quality of rightwingers on the boards, don’t you think?

The 'you don't get receipts for your posts' line ......

He's either really that dumb or it's an alt. It's Poe's law right on front of our faces. He's either really an alt or a level of dumb that we can't comprehend. That's where we are.

Leon Troutsky likes this

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

"Yall need to investigate the local mechanic calling him self Jesus....that is clearly identity theft...plus he aint white....he may be one of those illegal mexicans"

Leon Troutsky likes this

I think I know why the far-right, faux-conservative and white power posters keep flocking to this thread... because they get so **** triggered by the rest of us spouting facts

8 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Our truist president just hit Strasburg with a coordinated missile strike

Your ability to hit dad jokes without having kids is enviable. I've sacrificed a lot to be this lame.

Carter, AF89 and Leon Troutsky like this

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

Your ability to hit dad jokes without having kids is enviable. I've sacrificed a lot to be this lame.

I have a dad bod and a brain vault full of dated pop cultural references so it's pretty natural

Jpowers and falconsd56 like this

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I have a dad bod and a brain vault full of dated pop cultural references so it's pretty natural

probably a little too much space reserved for prequel memes

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

The Washington Examiner could have just shortened their correction to say "the article we wrote was partisan garbage."

This correction btw came on a story that Trump blasted out to millions of people.

I wonder if he will apologize for pumping fake news?