Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

73,523 posts in this topic

I dislike Avenatti about as much as anyone else I can think of, but this is beyond ****** up. In what universe does he need to be housed in lockdown on the same floor as terrorists? 

11 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I dislike Avenatti about as much as anyone else I can think of, but this is beyond ****** up. In what universe does he need to be housed in lockdown on the same floor as terrorists? 

True, kind of like on what universe did the FBI have to no knock predawn raid Manafort and Stone.

Moscow Mitch set the time for his trial opening for prime time but to his dismay it won't mean sh*t to the actual trial. The media will still report the House presentation the next day even though it takes place at 2:00 AM. 

46 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

There's absolutely no one out there clamoring for more Hillary Clinton, yet she refuses to go the **** away. 

Tbf, there's definitely some dorks out there that still want Hillary in the picture for the same reason they were excited to see Nancy Pelosi on Bill Maher.

hmm I thought we were supposed to vote blue no matter who in order to get rid of the most dangerous president America has ever known.

Also Bernie Sanders did 41 “elect Hillary" rallies after losing to her; Hillary did 12 "elect Obama" after losing to him.

8 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

The Khive folks love Hillary and want more of this. They’re the biggest bunch of sickos I’ve come across on Twitter.

She and her cult following are easily the most toxic forces in politics. Awful people with no vision.

16. Atlanta Falcons: Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU

I considered slotting Penn State’s Yetur Gross-Matos here as only the Dolphins recorded fewer sacks than the Falcons in 2019. While the lack of a pass rush impacts coverage, Atlanta’s defense ranked bottom 10 in both yards per pass attempt and passer rating allowed. Desmond Trufant played only nine games and ended the year on IR, but Isaiah Oliver and Kendall Sheffield graded out as PFF’s 83 and 114 corners (out of 119).

17. Dallas Cowboys: Grant Delpit, S, LSU

The Dallas defense ranked top-10 in yards per pass attempt allowed, but their defense was tied with the Lions and Cardinals for the league low in passes intercepted (seven). Inconsistent tackling was an issue at times for Delpit, but he’s a rangy playmaker with eight interceptions and 24 passes defended in his three seasons in Baton Rouge.

I’d rather have Delpit but our brain trust is probably still committed to our broken-down ineffective starting safeties.

mdrake34 likes this