Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

25,656 posts in this topic

Just now, Serge said:

Anyone who reads that is cursed to read ****posts forever

Yes, I remember the wars Trump got us in with China, NoKo, and Syria which you claimed would happen. Are you going for 1 out of 4 with Iran?

Excuse us, but your past proclamations of Trump getting us into to war are going from bad to worse.

Might want to stop, I'm running out of eggs. 

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yes, I remember the wars Trump got us in with China, NoKo, and Syria which you claimed would happen. Are you going for 1 out of 4 with Iran?

Excuse us, but your past proclamations of Trump getting us into to war are going from bad to worse.

Might want to stop, I'm running out of eggs. 

Post the receipts of me saying he's going to war with any of those countries.

Just now, Serge said:

Post the receipts of me saying he's going to war with any of those countries.

All you have to do is read the last two pages

Hit dog blah blah

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

All you have to do is read the last two pages

Hit dog blah blah

I said he was going to war with China, North Korea, and Syria, based on my comments on a story from today? No **** that, receipts or it didn't happen.

Just in case there's any confusion about the point I'm making here; I'm saying you're imagining that everyone on the left said that Trump's about to go to war with China, North Korea and Syria, in order to mitigate this obviously distressing story from 6/21/2019 in which Trump told the media he was minutes from committing an act of war on Iran. You don't want that to be as big a deal as it is, so you're suggesting this is the most recent in a string of false alarms. But Trump ******* told the media that he was minutes away from attacking Iran. What was he thinking before he called it off if he's not actually thinking about doing it?

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

Let me clarify my position.  I think this entire Iran episode is a setup for the U.S. to do someone else's dirty work.  It stinks to high **** and I smell a rat too!  I'm not a Trump lover/supporter AT ALL, but I do appreciate the fact that he did not take the bait.  This may change, but for now, kudos to him!

3 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

Just want to assert that 19 y/o HolyMoses Jr. spent three days of his summer vacation attending the "Ending Mass Incarceration" Conference hosted by the Ebenezer Baptist Church.

His mother is raising him right.  I get a good seat.

Once again Trump baffles the fake/scm/dems/lemmings and creates TDS. WFW points this out and that creates WFWDS. :D

Trump 2020 in a landslide

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Once again Trump baffles the fake/scm/dems/lemmings and creates TDS. WFW points this out and that creates WFWDS. :D

Trump 2020 in a landslide

Is that what that was? And here I thought you were just lying your *** off.

mdrake34 likes this

42 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

How can we trust a guy with worse hair than Trump?

Trump 2020

The best thing Biden has going for him, he's not Trump. :tiphat:

The Trumper position on this is essentially that Trump's so dense he still hasn't figured out Bolton's trying to get him into a war with Iran. He appointed the guy straight off of Fox News, which Trump watches hours a day, but he didn't figure on Bolton pushing for a war with Iran until after the plan to attack Iran had proceeded all the way to his final decision to act. Y'all are almost saying he's as stupid as Big_Dog says he is.

14 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

:lol: Says the guy you voted for that blamed Bush for everything for 8 years :lol:

Really? Don't recall Obama blaming Bush for anything. Don't recall him mentioning him by name at all. Sounds like ODS.

2 minutes ago, Boner said:

Boner does not ask for consent when poking the like button.

*Taken out of context, this sounds like a justification for date rape.

10 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

The best thing Biden has going for him, he's not Trump. :tiphat:

Unfortunately for the Dems, you're right.