Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

24,864 posts in this topic

So Obama enters a denuclearization treaty with Iran that all experts have said was working — Iran was not seeking nuclear weapons as part of the deal.  

Trump rips up that deal and starts making threats and aggressive actions against Iran.

Trump’s actions was part of why we are near the brink of war with Iran.  At the last minute, Trump cancels an attack that would have killed hundreds of Iranians.

And the rightwingers are cheering Trump for somehow making peace?

Just dumb.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

So Obama enters a denuclearization treaty with Iran that all experts have said was working — Iran was not seeking nuclear weapons as part of the deal.  

Trump rips up that deal and starts making threats and aggressive actions against Iran.

Trump’s actions was part of why we are near the brink of war with Iran.  At the last minute, Trump cancels an attack that would have killed hundreds of Iranians.

Just dumb.

Like I said,

1. Trump sets fire to something not previously on fire;

2. Trump puts out fire he started;

3. His base vigorously applauds.

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Like I said,

1. Trump sets fire to something not previously on fire;

2. Trump stands in front of the fire he started and pretends it doesn’t exist;

3. His base vigorously applauds.

FIFY

HolyMoses likes this

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Just dumb.

He's lowered the bar to the point that choosing not to arbitrarily start a war is the same as pursuing world peace.

lostone and mdrake34 like this

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

The funniest part is if Iran had shot down a drone and Obama came out and did the exact same thing Trump is doing the people praising Trump now would have tore Obama apart.

“Red line” coming in 3...2...1...

falconsd56 and HolyMoses like this

5 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

The funniest part is if Iran had shot down a drone and Obama came out and did the exact same thing Trump is doing the people praising Trump now would have tore Obama apart.

"That feckless coward won't stand up for America!  He's a muslim america hater!"

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

I've yet to see concrete evidence the drone was in international airspace when it was shot down.  It's our military's word vs. Iran's, and I don't trust either one of them.  So excuse me for not praising him for calling off an attack of which we have zero evidence was even justified in the first place.  This is Trump's favorite game, set something on fire, put out the fire, and then take credit for putting out the fire. 

Speaking of fire:  Let's not forget that all of this escalation from Iran is the result of Trump's unilateral pull out from the nuclear agreement that pretty much every reasonable mind said was a bad move.

Edit:  Sorry, I see y'all already addressed this.  

Leon Troutsky likes this

Just now, HolyMoses said:

Speaking of fire:  Let's not forget that all of this escalation from Iran is the result of Trump's unilateral pull out from the nuclear agreement that pretty much every reasonable mind said was a bad move.

Hey, that was Obama's thing. Now we're doing Trump's thing, which is way better and smarter. We're gonna do everything up to the very edge of starting a war, wait for something to happen, then say Iran was the aggressor. That way no one can say Trump started the war.

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

Hey, that was Obama's thing. Now we're doing Trump's thing, which is way better and smarter. We're gonna do everything up to the very edge of starting a war, wait for something to happen, then say Iran was the aggressor. That way no one can say Trump started the war.

Plus he's going to cure cancer AND aids.  Only curing cancer would be an existential threat.

lostone, Leon Troutsky and Serge like this

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

I've yet to see concrete evidence the drone was in international airspace when it was shot down.  It's our military's word vs. Iran's, and I don't trust either one of them.  So excuse me for not praising him for calling off an attack of which we have zero evidence was even justified in the first place.  This is Trump's favorite game, set something on fire, put out the fire, and then take credit for putting out the fire. 

No matter what Trump does, good or bad, the lefties attack him.  That's called HATE, and it's ugly, especially from supposedly educated people.

19 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

And now he's just posting random videos that have **** to do with the convo. It's sad watching a mind slip into senility.

That's why I feel so sad for you.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

1 minute ago, HMFIC said:

That's why I feel so sad for you.

Well that's not true. As far as I can tell the only feelings you have are anger and bitterness.

lostone and Carter like this

13 minutes ago, Serge said:

I can't believe that you numbskulls keep warning about a "War".  There will be no war, there will be a small tactical strike , if anything, of an increase in the sanctions.  Don't you realize how utterly ridiculous you look by exaggerating every Trump move ?  Nobody is that mean of stupid......well maybe Hillary.

39 minutes ago, Serge said:

I ignored it because I wasn't posting in ABF much during the Obama years and we're living in 2019 on the precipice of another ******* war in the Middle East.

There will be no WAR,idiot !

2 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

I can't believe that you numbskulls keep warning about a "War".  There will be no war, there will be a small tactical strike , if anything, of an increase in the sanctions.  Don't you realize how utterly ridiculous you look by exaggerating every Trump move ?  Nobody is that mean of stupid......well maybe Hillary.

Anyone who reads that is cursed to read ****posts forever

32 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, under Trump both Iran and North Korea are ramping up their nuclear weapons capabilities.  

Are we tired of all this winning yet?

NK ahs stopped their program, and Iran is only threatening.  Will you knee jerkers please let both these drama play out before you start with the half truths and suppositions ?

34 minutes ago, Serge said:

He's lowered the bar to the point that choosing not to arbitrarily start a war is the same as pursuing world peace.

Are those the same "Experts" that says  the world will end in 12 years ?  I suspect yes.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

9 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Well that's not true. As far as I can tell the only feelings you have are anger and bitterness.

Said the pot to the kettle.

1 minute ago, HMFIC said:

Are those the same "Experts" that says  the world will end in 12 years ?  I suspect yes.

No photo description available.