Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

74,184 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

A grift? I don't think you know what that word means. 

We've been having a trade war that now is in negotiation phase deals, if you have been remotely paying attention. 

Trump is not capable of doing what's needed to be done WRT China. He has far too much personally at stake, from his political donor base (funding) to the Senators that now have him by the balls (the GOP swing votes). GOP doesn't want to screw anything up with China because it's a win win for American money. For God's sake he's got Elaine Chao in his cabinet.

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Sprayberry is the worst BBQ I've ever eaten in my life.  To me there are at least two separate Newnans, Exit 47 Newnan (where Sprayberrys is), which is a sprawling hellhole of a monument to all that is wrong with runaway capitalism and consumer greed.  Too much traffic for a bunch of crappy retail shops and ****** chain restaurants. 

Then there's exit 41 Newnan, where I was today, which takes you into the quaint downtown area with a really pretty wooded stretch of the road. 

LaGrange sucks. 

My parents place is literally three miles from exit 41. **** you drove through most of my childhood really. The wooded stretch you're talking about is on 29 and when you come out of that and go over the bridge the second road to the left goes to my high school. The first red light you hit after the bridge take a right there and that's where my middle school was.

mdrake34 likes this

2 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Trump is not capable of doing what's needed to be done WRT China. He has far too much personally at stake, from his political donor base (funding) to the Senators that now have him by the balls (the GOP swing votes). GOP doesn't want to screw anything up with China because it's a win win for American money. For God's sake he's got Elaine Chao in his cabinet.

Ok Elizabeth

3 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

My parents place is literally three miles from exit 41. **** you drove through most of my childhood really. The wooded stretch you're talking about is on 29 and when you come out of that and go over the bridge the second road to the left goes to my high school. The first red light you hit after the bridge take a right there and that's where my middle school was.

Are you Alan Jackson?

You piece of ****.

1 hour ago, Jpowors said:

I haven't actually been to the square since the Nazi Rally. I don't know if you were at the new courthouse or old one but imagine the old courthouse being surrounded by 250 cops in full on military grade riot gear, Humvees with cops hanging off the back in full on riot gear rolling through the streets, entire square blocked off with barricades everywhere and two police helicopters flying over really ******* low. It was bonkers man 

I was at the new courthouse. 

3 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Are you Alan Jackson?

You piece of ****.

Dude you have no idea. Everybody 55+ claims they rode dirt bikes with him back in the day. Drinking with him back in the day. And God every teacher I ever had that had been there long enough to have taught him made sure we all knew it.

JDaveG likes this

4 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Are you Alan Jackson?

You piece of ****.

Also there's a huge *** mural of him on one of the walls inside the High School. 

JDaveG likes this

Braveheart provides a lot of great ones that actually fit well:

My hate will die with you, you piece of ****.

Slaves are made in such ways, you piece of ****!

There's a difference between us. You think the people of this land exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it, you piece of ****.

Do it not, and every one of you will die today, you piece of ****.

Because of the way you are looking at me now, you piece of ****.

I love you, you piece of ****.

I want to marry you, you piece of ****.

Well, I'm here to claim the right of a husband, you piece of ****!

mdrake34 and Jpizzle like this

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

FTR:

C is when my mom said she was proud of me for getting a B in math but took a closer look and noticed I drew a line in the middle of a D

D is when I'm going through the fridge at 3 AM after a night at the bar

SpongeDad and AF89 like this