Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

75,664 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

I'm sorry, what am I missing?

This thread(in all versions) is just a million posts of different spam back and forth from all people.

What?

But it also brings me to a point. Its depressing af that centrists have just as much, or more, of a problem with Bernie as they do trump.

Why is that depressing? 

If it weren’t for the ****posting PG and I provide the thread would be nothing but big_dog WFW banter and Worzone’s performance art. Frankly you should thank us for our service.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

18 minutes ago, WOR said:

This thread(in all versions) is just a million posts of different spam back and forth from all people.

What?

But it also brings me to a point. Its depressing af that centrists have just as much, or more, of a problem with Bernie as they do trump.

I love how my large adult son randomly pops up with a rant, then calmly ask me for money.

Scrunchomarx likes this

41 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Trump's stance dude... it's a grift.

A grift? I don't think you know what that word means. 

We've been having a trade war that now is in negotiation phase deals, if you have been remotely paying attention. 

33 minutes ago, WOR said:

What?

Scrunchomarx likes this

4 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

3 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

I'm king of the world you piece of ****.

I thought the internet was bigger than this. 

I'm in a tight spot because I love BO and PG's posting and don't find it spammy at all. A little **** posty at times, but in a good way (not like snake's **** posting which wasn't "**** posting" but rather just posting of stupid and unfunny ****). Mostly its humorously informative and built on actual positions that have been intellectually vetted. PG in particular provides real depth of knowledge whenever requested while BO gets there when he desires but is also spot-*******-on with one line witticisms and dry humor.

But I also miss Trout's insight and commentary and don't like to see him portrayed as someone who just parrots worthless centrist talking points. He's a smart, smart dude who actually thinks through his positions (even if I come to a different conclusion), has actual real-world and academic knowledge about many of the things we discuss, and is worth keeping around - true even though he has vouched for snake and worzone in the past.

Basically, all y'all need to get your **** together so that my personal board needs are properly met, because, as I'm sure we can all agree, my needs are really what's important here.

mdrake34, lostone, Boner and 2 others like this

6 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

I'm king of the world you piece of ****.

You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how you piece of ****.

Serge, Jpizzle and mdrake34 like this

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I checked on the boards and I just want to make a point here.  All of these were from two posters during the past hour alone.  And this spam-level type posting is the norm for them, not the exception.

Tbf this is the dumb niche stuff I would post :ninja::ninja:

Psychic Gibbon likes this

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Sprayberry Bar B Q sucked when I dropped in a couple of years ago.

Sprayberry is the worst BBQ I've ever eaten in my life.  To me there are at least two separate Newnans, Exit 47 Newnan (where Sprayberrys is), which is a sprawling hellhole of a monument to all that is wrong with runaway capitalism and consumer greed.  Too much traffic for a bunch of crappy retail shops and ****** chain restaurants. 

Then there's exit 41 Newnan, where I was today, which takes you into the quaint downtown area with a really pretty wooded stretch of the road. 

LaGrange sucks. 

Jpizzle and JDaveG like this