Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

25,815 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Carter said:

ItS jUsT a FeW bAd aPpLeS

I legitimately almost threw my phone when I saw this. Un ******* real.

Jesus Christ...

10 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Mason-Reese-3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Child model Mason Reese seated at a table. (Walter Daran/The LIFE Images Collection via Getty Images/Getty Images, File)

Oh God, and here I thought there was no way that no one else on this earth could ever resemble Bruce Vilanch.

bruce-vilanch.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

WhenFalconsWin likes this

President Trump is definitely not a warmonger by any stretch. You can be sure Bolton is screaming 'attack' in his ear every minute. Credit Trump for having the patience and wisdom to wait.

15 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

This happened in SC.  The law in SC goes back to 1976 which gives 18 as a minimum age for capital punishment.  I suppose it was US federal law that at the time that Stinney was under?

I suppose you have  . . . 

. . . . issues.

16 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

^ cites the “fake/SCM” when it supports his political football team. If it weren’t for double standards . . . 

Leon Troutsky likes this

15 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

I'll submit that there is a significant plurality of Dem voters who don't care much about criminal justice at all. And perhaps a larger swath within the party doesn't care much about weed legalization. To be sure, most of the young voters care about both but I'd bet there are many older ones who would consider changing parties on election day if those were the focal point of the Democratic platform. The Schumers and Pelosis of the world still run the party and, aside from their stance on civil rights, they are far from progressive. I hope I'm wrong.

Just want to assert that 19 y/o HolyMoses Jr. spent three days of his summer vacation attending the "Ending Mass Incarceration" Conference hosted by the Ebenezer Baptist Church.

His mother is raising him right.  I get a good seat.

JDaveG, JayOzOne and Andrews_31 like this

16 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

^ cites the “fake/SCM” when it supports his political football team. If it weren’t for double standards . . . 

Once in a while even a blind squirrel...blah blah blah

12 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Mason-Reese-3.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Child model Mason Reese seated at a table. (Walter Daran/The LIFE Images Collection via Getty Images/Getty Images, File)

Sun shines on a dog's *** eventually.  If that's not fake, it's **** funny.  

I'm trying to remember what commercial that kid was in.  He had a real strange, nasal voice.

13 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

On Foreign Policy, Bernie Sanders is Just Another Tool of the American War Machine

By Eoin Higgins  |  May 4, 2017  |  10:50am

Bernie has always been more hawkish on foreign policy than Trump.

The left is increasingly coming to the understanding that although Sanders has some advantages in his difference over others in his party on domestic policy, he’s always been hawkish on foreign policy. Biederman described Sanders as discarding a progressive worldview in exchange for a better vision at home.

”[Foreign policy is] not a giant priority for him, but because American liberals default to endless war, that’s what he defaults to,” Biederman explained.

5 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Sun shines on a dog's *** eventually.  If that's not fake, it's **** funny.  

I'm trying to remember what commercial that kid was in.  He had a real strange, nasal voice.

You know this very well. Glad the sun shines on you from time to time... welcome to the club.

4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

. . . until he wins the nomination.

Or he runs for AG in Minnesota...politics really sucks doesn't it?