Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

74,183 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

“My Aunt Bea told me my Peepaw had high cheekbones, like all the Indians do.”

1. Cool phrenology, Liz.

2. Holy **** she actually said that lmao

2 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

That's how I feel about republicans and "Christians".

Edited for the quotes. No qualms with those who actually practice Christian values, just those who use it to project their non-christian values under the guise of "Christianity"

I'm a Christian, but this is me as well.

Door Gunner and lostone like this

Am I the only one who gets a kick out of his misspelling of a very simple insult?

It's f*cking "Commie". "Commy" is a prison reference to Commissary, or a slang reference to a Commodore (the car)

Two parties. Both bought, paid for, and wholly owned the exact same corporate entities. But one is an existential threat to the republic, while the other is just trying to make us great again. 

If anyone wonders what happens when you overdose on cable news and their culture war nonsense, this is Exhibit A.

It would be funny if so many of us didn't have family members suffering from this exact delusion. 

AF89 likes this

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Wonder why people keep calling me, the guy who thinks certain peoples are incapable of democracy and thus deserve to be dominated by better people, that we need to nuke certain countries, and prescribe to racial replacement theory, a racist and far-right.

Must be that they're communists.

Haven't said none of that literally none of it.  It's almost like you have a prescribed notion of what ther right is,  and purposefully read everything through that lens and misquote, mischaracterize, and flat out lie to convince your weak little mind that your communist utopia might one day actually exist.  

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Two parties. Both bought, paid for, and wholly owned the exact same corporate entities. But one is an existential threat to the republic, while the other is just trying to make us great again. 

If anyone wonders what happens when you overdose on cable news and their culture war nonsense, this is Exhibit A.

It would be funny if so many of us didn't have family members suffering from this exact delusion. 

No, you see, the lib commies are trying to replace real Americans by replacing them with communist "immigrants" so they can win elections. That's why chief commie Obungle got to be known as "Deporter in Chief."

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

I’m not saying a plane didn’t hit. I’m saying it was allowed to happen, it was part of the show.

Sec of Trans Norman Mineta during 9/11 Testimony:

“I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, "The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to, "The plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the vice president, "Do the orders still stand?" And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?"”

Do you think they let the small craft also hit the WH on purpose?

5 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

1. Cool phrenology, Liz.

I wish we didn’t have to wait all the way until 2024 to primary Warren in Massachusetts.

2 minutes ago, Ofelia said:

Jeff Teague coming back to the ATL. Traded for Alan Crabbe. Nice.

Edit: we're also getting something called a Treveon Graham.

I'm an NBA casual so someone tell me if this is good or not.

9 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

That's how I feel about republicans and Christians.

Your edit was unnecessary.  That's how you actually feel 

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I don't think it matters this season since we're not sniffing the playoffs, however, I haven't paid attention to Teague since he left.

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

It's fine. We really needed a competent backup PG, and Teague is that. Crabbe had been garbage for us - terrible defensively, and not hitting nearly enough 3s (his specialty) to offset it. This Graham fellow is a 3 and D wing, except with no 3 point shot. Basically just a thrown in.

Teague is a free agent at the end of the year, so doesn't impact our glorious cap space going forward. Hopefully it will allow the team to maintain some more cohesion with Trae off the court (Hawks have like a 90.8 ORtg when he's off, which is historically bad). But from a wins and losses perspective, probably won't make much of a difference this year.

Lastly, Teague was well liked when he was here, so just nice to have him back.

Psychic Gibbon likes this

21 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Anyone who can look at the establishment that runs the Democratic Party and see communists.....:lol:

Consolidate power in the federal government 

"Gulag" those who vote against them

Limit free speech

Ban arms to defend yourself

Make killing your your own children normal

Create a media and social media to silence opposing views

Raise taxes to the point you destroy all classes but very rich and very impoverished 

Steal private ownership

Yeah that's pretty communist bro. A very good start to bringing the chinese model of communism here @WhenFalconsWin did I miss anything?

41 minutes ago, Serge said:

God I have such a bad feeling about this Parnas stuff. We have no way of knowing what the real story is and we're supposed to be excited about another Trump guy that's getting really talkative now that he might be going to prison. He might be telling the truth about everything or a lot of things, but I can't imagine his credibility holding up well enough for that to matter, at least as long as Trump's in office.

No she-it who already said it last night and early this morning?

Each faux scandal that comes down the pike has "unbelievable timing" by coincidence. The fact that anyone takes this Federally charged lying Ukrainian (who is trying to save his own butt) is @Big_Dog level nonsense 

Check my earlier posts (you already have, which is why you now have doubt) will just end up being another notch in WFW is right again belt.

Newsflash: This will continue through Trump's second term  Sad Dems...so sad Dems.

2 minutes ago, Statick said:

I don't think it matters this season since we're not sniffing the playoffs, however, I haven't paid attention to Teague since he left.

He's been good in the backup role in Minny. Averaging 13 points, 6 assists per game in about 27 minutes per game. Not a great defender, but not worse that what we had.

14 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

1. Cool phrenology, Liz.

So teepeecal of her...

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No she-it who already said it last night and early this morning?

Each faux scandal that comes down the pike has "unbelievable timing" by coincidence. The fact that anyone takes this Federally charged lying Ukrainian (who is trying to save his own butt) is @Big_Dog level nonsense 

Check my earlier posts (you already have, which is why you now have doubt) will just end up being another notch in WFW is right again belt.

Newsflash: This will continue through Trump's second term  Sad Dems...so sad Dems.

Parnas then magically hit all the points as he related them or he related all the points as he lived them. I say as he lived them. Just like Cohen.

Wasn't aware that Hillary world tried the Bernie Bro thing against Obama, too. Run out the same scripts over and over again like Trumpland does.

17 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Haven't said none of that literally none of it.  It's almost like you have a prescribed notion of what ther right is,  and purposefully read everything through that lens and misquote, mischaracterize, and flat out lie to convince your weak little mind that your communist utopia might one day actually exist.  

This feels like projection.

Psychic Gibbon likes this

34 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

We disagree therefore: racist

Do you guys burn crosses in your trailer park?

22 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Your edit was unnecessary.  That's how you actually feel 

For 90%+ of you "Christians", absolutely. I've met a handful that actually live like they should.

The rest of you just do it because your grandma took you to church and threatened you with eternal ****ation if you touched your pee-pee. You're as*holes 6 days 23 hours out of the week, then you go shake some hands, say some chants, sing some hymns, then start the week over again.

Edited by Optimus_Cr1m35
Door Gunner likes this

22 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Do you think they let the small craft also hit the WH on purpose?

It’s all a stage I believe. Theatre at its finest

Just now, wartownfalcon said:

It’s all a stage I believe. Theatre at its finest

Who was pulling the strings?