Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

75,664 posts in this topic

God I have such a bad feeling about this Parnas stuff. We have no way of knowing what the real story is and we're supposed to be excited about another Trump guy that's getting really talkative now that he might be going to prison. He might be telling the truth about everything or a lot of things, but I can't imagine his credibility holding up well enough for that to matter, at least as long as Trump's in office.

Jpizzle likes this

10 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Because individual states being allowed to supersede the Constitution and makes their own laws regarding civil rights has never ended badly. 

Not saying that at all. I firmly believe liberals are attempting to bring in people and place them in specific swing states and swing areas to tip the voting block in their scale in those contested areas. And that states should have the authority to resist that. 

Just now, Wokezone said:

Not saying that at all. I firmly believe liberals are attempting to bring in people and place them in specific swing states and swing areas to tip the voting block in their scale in those contested areas. And that states should have the authority to resist that. 

For the record, this is replacement theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Replacement

8 minutes ago, Serge said:

God I have such a bad feeling about this Parnas stuff. We have no way of knowing what the real story is and we're supposed to be excited about another Trump guy that's getting really talkative now that he might be going to prison. He might be telling the truth about everything or a lot of things, but I can't imagine his credibility holding up well enough for that to matter, at least as long as Trump's in office.

I'm kind of right there with you. I mean I think he's telling the truth on a lot of this stuff but the **** show they're putting on reminds me so so much of Avenatti that you can't help but think this is just another spectacle that goes to nowhere 

Gritzblitz 2.0 and AF89 like this

42 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Clearly not true as you keep replying.

I'm just mocking a guy who thinks other people can't see his pointy white hat.  

Optimus_Cr1m35 likes this

1 minute ago, Boner said:

I'm just mocking a guy who thinks other people can't see his pointy white hat.  

We disagree therefore: racist

17 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

For the record, this is replacement theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Replacement

For the record I believe the democrats are absolutely dangerous to the republic and it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with communist who have taken over the party. And dont link me with those trash racist again commy

12 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I never had any doubt that Worzone was a State's Rights kind of guy.

Yeah so was George Washington

Just now, Wokezone said:

For the record I believe the democrats are absolutely dangerous to the republic and it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with communist who have taken over the party. 

Sure thing, champ.

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Sure thing, champ.

Oh no it must be racism.  Cant be our political idealogy is garbage. Our idealogy is perfect. 

Sure thing stalin

NBA should adopt.

The most entertaining change to the [BIG3’s] on-court rules is the introduction of a team’s once-per-half ability to challenge a foul call. Rather than having a replay official make a ruling, a challenge will result in an in-game, one-on-one possession, with the victor winning the call

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2020/01/and-ones-big3-gortat-mack-chalmers.html

Wonder why people keep calling me, the guy who thinks certain peoples are incapable of democracy and thus deserve to be dominated by better people, that we need to nuke certain countries, and prescribe to racial replacement theory, a racist and far-right.

Must be that they're communists.

2 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

If Mary and Joseph had shown up at Worzone’s house looking for a place to stay he would’ve called the cops.

"I'd like to report brow-... Err, "Suspicion" people at my front door. Please hurry, they're asking for a place to stay..."

9 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

For the record I believe the democrats are absolutely dangerous to the republic and it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with communist who have taken over the party. And dont link me with those trash racist again commy

That's how I feel about republicans and "Christians".

Edited for the quotes. No qualms with those who actually practice Christian values, just those who use it to project their non-christian values under the guise of "Christianity"

Edited by Optimus_Cr1m35
Door Gunner and Statick like this

5 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

If Mary and Joseph had shown up at Worzone’s house looking for a place to stay he would’ve called the cops.

At least he's good people and is vouched for.

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Anyone who can look at the establishment that runs the Democratic Party and see communists.....:lol:

...but who looks past the millenarian-type fascism that's taken over the Republican Party and accepts it as normal.

AF89 likes this