Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

74,189 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jpowors said:

Did anybody watch the ****? It feels potentially important.

Y'all haven't even hit me with Twitter verse takes yet.

Too busy posting snake emojis in Warren's replies.

8 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

And I don't want to think of the "image of me" in your senile head. You probably picture me naked.

Nope, I'll always picture the night you went all girl scout to a Lemming. Dude, you need more self-confidence. You are as good as these guys, but you act like you're not all the time. It makes me sad, but I got many other thing I can do instead of building your self image on here. A couple guys are coming to your rescue which perpetuates the theory I just said about you. I'd be all over if they thought I was that weak. I'm not sayin you are, they are saying you cannot defend yourself against an old man. You migt want to take that up with them, not me.

2 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Havent done any of that except troll some the more left individuals every once in awhile..

They talked about trolling in Corinthians, right? 

13 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Sponge, I think you are absolutely weird.

This is true.

I think you're a grudge holder 

I believe I am a grudge holder too. The **** I've been through puts your mind in this position. Not saying it's right or wrong, just giving an explanation.

I personally think you're the kind of independent who is absolutely Republican while calling yourself independent.

Nope, depends on the topic. The old trap here is if you agree with a left topic, then you must be a lefty. And vice versa. I don't consider myself an independent either cause I don't really care about politics. I took that political affiliation test someone posted awhile back and it said I was out there with Pluto.

I appreciate genuine folks even if I don't agree with them.

thank you

Jpizzle likes this

3 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Did anybody watch the ****? It feels potentially important.

Y'all haven't even hit me with Twitter verse takes yet.

He could have given the interview while hooked up to a lie detector and it wouldn’t have made a difference to wfw R&B and brokezone. This country is broken. 

AF89 likes this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

They talked about trolling in Corinthians, right? 

Paul was very sarcastic with the Corinthians. 

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

He could have given the interview while hooked up to a lie detector and it wouldn’t have made a difference to wfw R&B and brokezone. This country is broken. 

You told me this all during the Mueller report, I let that go do to my good nature. And if the country is broken because the former administration spied, lied, denied, about surveying out POTUS Elect and causing a 3 year hoax, then yes, it is broken. 

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

When Worzone starts a post with "false" I'm definitely subconsciously reading it in the Dwight Schrute "perception consists mostly of water" voice

I just go with false....that was one of my other accounts.

AF89 and mdrake34 like this

3 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Some of you are showing signs of TDS

Including you and I actually agree. But they've been showing that for a long while now.

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You told me this all during the Mueller report, I let that go do to my good nature. And if the country is broken because the former administration spied, lied, denied, about surveying out POTUS Elect and causing a 3 year hoax, then yes, it is broken. 

*Due

mdrake34 likes this

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

Trump caused his plane to crash? The **** posting here just won't stop.

You said that. I just posted a photo and a story. Stop projecting.

2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

You said that. I just posted a photo and a story. Stop projecting.

No need to project when all of your posts fall into two categories; racial and lame *** Trump insults.