Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

74,186 posts in this topic

I hope we trade for Bryant, but there's no way that happens before there's a ruling on his grievance.

11 minutes ago, achilles return said:

That's the really odd thing.

Berniebros love to point out she used to be Republican.

But yet they pretend like party identity is irrelevant because what matters is joining together in the Revolution.

So why doesn't Warren get to join the progressive Revolution? So now Party identity does matter, selectively, according to Nina Turner.

15 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

But yet they pretend like party identity is irrelevant because what matters is joining together in the Revolution.

So why doesn't Warren get to join the progressive Revolution? So now Party identity does matter, selectively, according to Nina Turner.

This shows that the Bernie team is going low, a sign of severe desperation and nervousness about the race.

11 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Liberals are the ones that are always looking for an opportunity to set aside party affiliation. Progressives ususally despise Republican politicians and say so.

6 minutes ago, Serge said:

Liberals are the ones that are always looking for an opportunity to set aside party affiliation. Progressives ususally despise Republican politicians and say so.

I agree but that's not what Bernie says. People are supposed to be allowed to "become woke" a la Wokezone.

56 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

giphy.gif

Looks like something my 4 year old dare devil of a nephew would do.....dude ran over the family dog with his big wheel.....when I asked him why he just shrugged and said "he usually moves"

JDaveG and Andrews_31 like this

They made her believe that some kind of koalas (Drop bear Oz inside joke) are dangerous...

Edited by Vogelgryff

28 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Yup, a toughie: who to believe? The guy known for his integrity for half a century or the compulsive liar?

JDaveG likes this