Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

74,183 posts in this topic

I made it like twenty minutes into the debate before I was like **** this 

 

 

The most entertaining part was counting how many times Bernie's hand came within 6 inches of touching Biden.

JDaveG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, be very careful about giving too much credibility to Robert Hyde.  Apparently he’s an outlandish guy who spouts crazy s*** all the time.  One possibility is that he could have been making it up.  Going to require a lot more context to make sense of this weirdness.

 

12 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

That's my thoughts as well. But if the Dems pushed that **** forward without vetting it.......

Another possibility is that he’s a god dam moron 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I've given patients fentanyl that wasn't as effective as this debate in putting one to sleep.

My wife said turn it off, you're snoring. Sorry Dems, I tried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there are gonna be relatively effective arguments against Bernie coming up. But I've never seen a primary attack be blown off so easy. 

 

The thing about Bernie is you can't attack him with you said this but then you said this.....he's the most consistent politician ever in my lifetime.

 

You can only attack him with you said this and then he can respond with yeah here's why. The attack leads into an explanation. 

 

Whether it works remains to be seen but they're gonna need to find a new angle. The classic angles aren't working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump in Wisconsin is amazing as usual:

The Democrats’s position is quite simple minded.  Whatever he is for, they are against it.  Barrack Hussein designated the Iranian general a terrorist, and now Dems are protesting his death.  And about those articles of impeachment; that was a perfect phone call- where’s the crime?  Even Lyndon Johnson would say that’s a perfect phone call...looking down, or looking up! (the crowd laughs heartily).  He’s already building the wall, and yes Mexico is going to pay for it, it’s all planned out.  You’ll see.  Watch Bernie try to bring it up in the debate; it will all be explained then, it’s all been planned out.  And speaking of debates, check out those ratings tonight- nobody is watching!  Wait and see what happens when I am back in it.  Make America Great Again and Keep America Great...we’ll use both!  And I don’t believe Bernie said that a woman can’t win the Presidency.  But you know what?  What is a socialist going to do to the economy?  This is a blue collar boom.  If you are union, you understand that. And we’re taking back the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

He’s already building the wall, and yes Mexico is going to pay for it, it’s all planned out. 

:lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Bernie is obviously homophobic too because he's running against a gay man. 

 

Also Racist. Running against an Asian man, Black man, Black woman, and native american woman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GEORGIAfan said:

Also Racist. Running against an Asian man, Black man, Black woman, and native american woman. 

Not as racist as he was a few months ago now that Harris and Booker have dropped out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

Trump in Wisconsin is amazing as usual:

The Democrats’s position is quite simple minded.  Whatever he is for, they are against it.  Barrack Hussein designated the Iranian general a terrorist, and now Dems are protesting his death.  And about those articles of impeachment; that was a perfect phone call- where’s the crime?  Even Lyndon Johnson would say that’s a perfect phone call...looking down, or looking up! (the crowd laughs heartily).  He’s already building the wall, and yes Mexico is going to pay for it, it’s all planned out.  You’ll see.  Watch Bernie try to bring it up in the debate; it will all be explained then, it’s all been planned out.  And speaking of debates, check out those ratings tonight- nobody is watching!  Wait and see what happens when I am back in it.  Make America Great Again and Keep America Great...we’ll use both!  And I don’t believe Bernie said that a woman can’t win the Presidency.  But you know what?  What is a socialist going to do to the economy?  This is a blue collar boom.  If you are union, you understand that. And we’re taking back the house.

You poor little man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

Trump in Wisconsin is amazing as usual:

The Democrats’s position is quite simple minded.  Whatever he is for, they are against it.  Barrack Hussein designated the Iranian general a terrorist, and now Dems are protesting his death.  And about those articles of impeachment; that was a perfect phone call- where’s the crime?  Even Lyndon Johnson would say that’s a perfect phone call...looking down, or looking up! (the crowd laughs heartily).  He’s already building the wall, and yes Mexico is going to pay for it, it’s all planned out.  You’ll see.  Watch Bernie try to bring it up in the debate; it will all be explained then, it’s all been planned out.  And speaking of debates, check out those ratings tonight- nobody is watching!  Wait and see what happens when I am back in it.  Make America Great Again and Keep America Great...we’ll use both!  And I don’t believe Bernie said that a woman can’t win the Presidency.  But you know what?  What is a socialist going to do to the economy?  This is a blue collar boom.  If you are union, you understand that. And we’re taking back the house.

I'm gonna assume he's being a good little boy and quoting the President here.....

 

I'm just gonna point out that even Trump thinks Warren is bull****ting.

 

 

 

The (Crowd heartily laughs) is my favorite part 

AF89 and mdrake34 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, be very careful about giving too much credibility to Robert Hyde.  Apparently he’s an outlandish guy who spouts crazy s*** all the time.  One possibility is that he could have been making it up.  Going to require a lot more context to make sense of this weirdness.

I say that and I'm a crazy troll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 2:19 PM, mdrake34 said:

I told you the gold bar needed a little more lube on it. 

Dry January is taking its toll...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GEORGIAfan said:

 

They are always fun to watch, but they are a lot more fun to watch when they put it all together.

That alley oop from Trae to Bembry was ridiculous.

The Monarch likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

They are always fun to watch, but they are a lot more fun to watch when they put it all together.

That alley oop from Trae to Bembry was ridiculous.

 

 

It was beautiful. 

Andrews_31, JDaveG and AF89 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now