Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

25,201 posts in this topic

On 6/19/2019 at 10:51 AM, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, someone found a way to visualize partisan hypocrisy in a single graph.  The one about “anti-American” was the most interesting to me.

CC9-C42-F4-9273-41-B2-B09-A-7556878-CD4-

Also, I just noticed that on all but one issue, Republicans are far less civil than Democrats...by quite a bit in several cases.

This proves exactly what I have expected all along:  Republicans are bigger boobs than Democrats.

Look for it....

Leon Troutsky likes this

4 hours ago, T-Falcon said:

This war is going to suck

We're about to prove that allies are underrated. But not as underrated as bone spurs.

I think if hmfic was for real, his posts wouldn't all be ugly as **** and outwardly suggestive that it's probably meaningless drivel.

Leon Troutsky likes this

5 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yall really going to start going after Stewart again cause he tried to shame congress into maybe actually taking care of 9/11 victims instead of making patriotic noises about doing so?  Is this really the issue the rightwing boomersphere wants to waste time pushing back on?

58 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

This proves exactly what I have expected all along:  Republicans are bigger boobs than Democrats.

Look for it....

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jp

HolyMoses likes this

Meanwhile, we can't move infrastructure into the future because we want to give tax breaks to the wealthy and Spanky, the Very Stable Genius is not willing to work with people who don't think his pale pink *** smells like potpourri.

20 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Yall really going to start going after Stuart again cause he tried to shame congress into maybe actually taking care of 9/11 victims instead of making patriotic noises about doing so?  Is this really the issue the rightwing boomersphere wants to waste time pushing back on?

I mean, it’s Ben Domenech. I can’t even imagine what kind of ignorant, self righteous conversations he has with his wife.

WFW posting a tweet crapping on one of the very few people fighting for 9/11 first responders just because he’s liberal fits the profile.

3 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

From the people who brought you "Too dumb to collude", we now bring you "Too lazy to warmonger".

I just hope Trump gets another case of the lazys before we kill a another half million in Iran.

5 minutes ago, bdog 29 said:

Literally any white, republican man could run in Alabama and could beat Jones.  But he's going to **** that chicken again.

My step-FIL lives in Alabama, he could run against Jones and win.  He would do anything Trump asked of him, except try to **** kids.  And that's all that they need to beat Jones.

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Literally any white, republican man could run in Alabama and could beat Jones.  But he's going to **** that chicken again.

My step-FIL lives in Alabama, he could run against Jones and win.  He would do anything Trump asked of him, except try to **** kids.  And that's all that they need to beat Jones.

Wow. Conservatives will whine until the cows come home with gays running for public office, but their protests start to wane when one of theirs is an accused rapist, molester or pedophile.

Crazy hypocrites, man.

Door Gunner likes this

3 hours ago, Jpowers said:

It's like you can't form an independent thought so every question is answered with a right wing talking point that has nothing to do with the question at hand.

........and yours are not left wing ?  Arguing is one of the main reasons for this board bro'.  Did you not get the memo ?

So you're saying we should trust the government and go with whatever they tell us happened?

We should wait and see some evidence, not do a knee jerk hate Trump accusation.  Oh wait facts and evidence are not enough for you i.e. Hillary's guilt

Bolton and Pompeo have to be so pissed. 

Also 'Iran made a very big mistake!' turning into just seems like they made a mistake....:lol:

Yeah, DRAT ! they wanted a war SO badly.