Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

25,027 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I wish I could believe that we will not have it. But half the population will go along with it simply because it's their football team starting the war.  And then there's the steady percentage that's like,  "I don't really want war, but it's started so I need to 'support the troops'".

Begrudgingly, I am in the Support the Troops camp. It’s not their fault their “leaders” use them like pawns. 

Curious timing that Iran shoots down our drone that they say flew into their airspace the day after Hope Hicks refused to even spell her name for the record for Congress. 

Ezekiel 25:17 and HolyMoses like this

1 minute ago, achilles return said:

This comes on the heels of their new public face, Mark Agneesi, basically threatening the same thing in a youtube video they had to pull down due to backlash.  They seemed to be moving in a positive direction under the new CEO. 

3 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Is the Defense Dept’s only evidence to accuse Iran simply a map with two dots on it?

A tanker is attacked in the Persian Gulf and a Reaper just "happens" to be in the area, a surveillance drone is downed over the "Strait of Hormuz." Really?  :rolleyes: 

mdrake34 likes this

32 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

By the way, this Iranian stuff is another reason why Trump’s congenital lying matters.

Iran are obviously liars and bad people.  We can’t trust them.

Trump is an obvious liar and bad actor.  We can’t trust him.

So Trump’s continuous dishonesty creates a higher burden on him to justify actions like attacking Iran.  People can’t trust that Trump is telling the truth.

Tbh, right now, I would tend to believe more the Iranian than the Turdmp administration...

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

A tanker is attacked in the Persian Gulf and a Reaper just "happens" to be in the area, a surveillance drone is downed over the "Straits of Hormuz." Really?  :rolleyes: 

5cc2190fb14bf46a86696fe6-750-563.jpg

525667_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

Andrews_31 likes this

34 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Presenting what a dude was wearing in his early 20's while in a punk band as some kind of indictment on his character is pretty stupid.  Actually more stupid than the shots at Trump's attorney for appearing in drag when he was in his '40's or '50's.

I do not intend to engage with your further.  Because I am dishonest.

I lack the courage, integrity, or intelligence to engage with someone who gauges the honesty of others on the extent to which they agree with your own bat **** crazy ideas.

So in your higher level of intelligence, you deny that Hillary and her gang paid a foreign agent to collude with the Russians, in an attempt to steal the election ?  Is that your superior degree of honesty and integrity ?  It's an easy question...........but go in and hide in your ignorance, fine by me. 

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:lol::lol::lol:

“I just point and laugh at the stupidity because this person is not serious.”

THAT’S WHAT THEY DO IN CHINA!!!

You know what else they do in China?  Play video games.  

VIDEO GAMES ARE COMMUNIST!!

Talk about funny !   That is typical with your line of reasoning, I'm surprised it didn't take you nine paragraphs to get that across.  I'm waiting on your answer to the question about Crooked Hillary, but your courage is hiding somewhere DEEP inside you...............waiting ..............................

11 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

A tanker is attacked in the Persian Gulf and a Reaper just "happens" to be in the area, a surveillance drone is downed over the "Straits of Hormuz." Really?  :rolleyes: 

Oh it's a Trump plot, he desperately wants a nuclear war with Iran, so his rich buddies can get richer in the aftermath. Just think of it, Wal Mart in Iran.  I'm glad you are so alert to that scoundrel Trump's schemes.

1 minute ago, HMFIC said:

Oh it's a Trump plot, he desperately wants a nuclear war with Iran, so his rich buddies can get richer in the aftermath. Just think of it, Wal Mart in Iran.  I'm glad you are so alert to that scoundrel Trump's schemes.

Hey, eat a **** you clown.  I normally have you on ignore, but non of what you said makes any sense, especially when directed at me.

Leon Troutsky and Carter like this

He lies.  He is obsessed with gaining and keeping power.  

Sounds like a politician to me.

You are twisted with pure hate. Sad.

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

Hey, eat a **** you clown.  I normally have you on ignore, but non of what you said makes any sense, especially when directed at me.

Hey dude, you are the one posting ridiculous conspiracies .  We don't know the facts about the downing of the drone, yet you jump up implying Trump of lying.

By the way that comment of "Eat a **** is a graphic display of your character..

26 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

This comes on the heels of their new public face, Mark Agneesi, basically threatening the same thing in a youtube video they had to pull down due to backlash.  They seemed to be moving in a positive direction under the new CEO. 

yeah, that video was so weird

i feel bad for mark

mdrake34 likes this

Is the Defense Dept’s only evidence to accuse Iran simply a map with two dots on it?

Well of course NO, but aren't they sending you copies of their notes and plans ?  They must not know who you are.  What a travesty, I suggest you demand access to all the secret files.........in twelve paragraphs or less.

1 minute ago, HMFIC said:

Hey dude, you are the one posting ridiculous conspiracies .  We don't know the facts about the downing of the drone, yet you jump up implying Trump of lying.

By the way that comment of "Eat a **** is a graphic display of your character..

What you think of me means nothing, doesn't pay bills in my home, sustain life......................nothing, so you can miss me with your incoherent ********!  I thought you were one of Trout's alts, now I think you are one of Steve's.............

12 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

So you're saying we should trust the government and go with whatever they tell us happened?

Just now, Jpowers said:

So you're saying we should trust the government and go with whatever they tell us happened?

Well yeah, I mean they said that no prosecutor would prosecute Hillary because she didn't commit a crime. 

29 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

Tbh, right now, I would tend to believe more the Iranian than the Turdmp administration...

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Just now, HMFIC said:

Well yeah, I mean they said that no prosecutor would prosecute Hillary because she didn't commit a crime. 

It's like you can't form an independent thought so every question is answered with a right wing talking point that has nothing to do with the question at hand.

HolyMoses and falconsd56 like this

Bolton and Pompeo have to be so pissed. 

Also 'Iran made a very big mistake!' turning into just seems like they made a mistake....:lol:

3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Bolton and Pompeo have to be so pissed. 

Also 'Iran made a very big mistake!' turning into just seems like they made a mistake....:lol:

So predictable. There may be a limited response (a strike on a minor target), but that's it.

Not a bad thing that he's a coward...