Jpowers

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

6,167 posts in this topic

FTR, I didn't say you should be ashamed of yourself. I'm saying you very clearly are ashamed. You know, in case you're still trying to figure out how to use the word "moralize." 

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

Hopefully they vote Swamp Thing out.

He has a deal with Oleg Deripaska to open an aluminum processing plant in Kentucky that will produce jobs. And it has absolutely nothing with his efforts to squash the Senate's effort to override Trump's veto of the bill to reinstate sanctions against the oligarch. That should buy him plenty of votes.

https://www.newsweek.com/company-russian-oligarch-millions-aluminum-plant-mitch-mcconnell-1397061

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Not a surprise. Things like this are why I am firmly convinced that the Saudis are the ones who attacked the oil tankers in the Gulf.

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

Not a surprise. Things like this are why I am firmly convinced that the Saudis are the ones who attacked the oil tankers in the Gulf.

Bibi and MBS know where the bodies are buried, not Putin. 

JayOzOne and Serge like this

12 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Its a hazing death now.  What happened to the story that the two SEALs were stealing money from a fund used to pay informants?

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

FTR, I didn't say you should be ashamed of yourself. I'm saying you very clearly are ashamed. You know, in case you're still trying to figure out how to use the word "moralize." 

Serge likes this

1 hour ago, Statick said:

I see many of you Trumpists incorrectly over-utilizing the term "useful idiot" to describe those opponents who tend to assert that Trump is a Russian asset that is being taken advantage of and being rode rough and hard by Putin. FYI, you're either unknowingly misusing the term or whoever you're getting your news and/or literature from is ironically (and hilariously) attempting to change the meaning so it doesn't apply to you.

"Useful idiot" is a term originally used during the Cold War to describe non-communists regarded as susceptible to communist propaganda and manipulation. Defined by Heinrich Zschokke in 1804 as "anyone who sacrifices themselves to a narcissist."

Trump is a textbook narcissist. So what does that make you?

Jus' sayin'.

Maybe he's a useful idiot by definition, but he's a worthless ***hole by the quality of his posts.

9 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

He has a deal with Oleg Deripaska to open an aluminum processing plant in Kentucky that will produce jobs. And it has absolutely nothing with his efforts to squash the Senate's effort to override Trump's veto of the bill to reinstate sanctions against the oligarch. That should buy him plenty of votes.

https://www.newsweek.com/company-russian-oligarch-millions-aluminum-plant-mitch-mcconnell-1397061

I don't expect him to be voted out. Dude has been a sleazebag forever and yet he remains.

mdrake34 likes this

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Putin knows where the port for the 8" floppy disk is in the back of Spanky's head, though.

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I think they just finally got a US President stupid and willing enough to be completely manipulated by them.

Bibi has been recorded saying as much. MBS can do whatever he wants, Trump said out loud that he loves Saudi Arabia because they give him money.

One of the dumber aspects of the liberal obsession with Russia is that Trump has been objectively harsher and belligerent toward them than Obama ever was. They focus on the nonsense about collusion and ignore the very real corruption and incompetence pertaining to Israel and Saudi Arabia. 

Serge, Statick and mdrake34 like this

8 minutes ago, Carter said:

I don't expect him to be voted out. Dude has been a sleazebag forever and yet he remains.

I'm just waiting on the day a Dem gets re-elected to POTUS so he can pretend to care about deficits and the country again.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

One of the dumber aspects of the liberal obsession with Russia is that Trump has been objectively harsher and belligerent toward them than Obama ever was. They focus on the nonsense about collusion and ignore the very real corruption and incompetence pertaining to Israel and Saudi Arabia. 

:golfclap: