Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,322 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

@mdrake34

I tried dating a woman who was 6’0” one time.

5’0” - 5’4” is my preference but height isn’t a dealbreaker.

As a 5 foot nothing mexican I always enjoyed the challenge of taller women. Tallest I got was 6’2”. Climbed her like a spider monkey

Edited by Scrunchomarx

19 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Dude on the left has an abnormally large head or it's just a horrible angle. I'm going with ginormous head for my own entertainment.

Statick likes this

19 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

As a 5 foot nothing mexican I always enjoyed the challenge of taller women. Tallest I got was 6’2”. Climbed her like a spider monkey

Now I gotta drink a fif to get that image out of my head! :lol:

Scrunchomarx likes this

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

1 hour ago, Jpowors said:

Dude on the left has an abnormally large head or it's just a horrible angle. I'm going with ginormous head for my own entertainment.

One of the greatest rap groups ever. That guy's head really is that big/body really is that little (it's relative; you figure it out). That's Kidd Creole* who went to prison a few years ago for killing a homeless guy for looking gay. Am I the only one who thinks that the most vehemently homophobic personalities are also vehemently gay?

*Not to be confused with the masterful August Darnell, the real Kid Creole.

2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Wife and kid are out for the night. I have steak, bourbon, and fights. This is my Christmas.

Are you watching Top Rank or UFC? I'm watching the boxing tonight and the card is surprisingly strong.

4 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Both. Got UFC going on the laptop and boxing on the TV.

Cool. I'm watching an NBA game on the laptop with boxing on the box. That shot by Lopez was a killer. 

8 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

Both places were ruined by neoliberalism sending their jobs overseas. It was a fully bipartisan effort.

Rural South Georgia looks very similar to New Haven and east St. Louis.  I posted about this in the other thread (RIP).  Way to many houses I visited had someone that wanted to know if my company was hiring because their factory had just shut down and moved to Mexico.  There was only a chicken plant left to work at and it paid 6-7 bucks an hour.

Billy Ocean likes this

9 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Opportunity lost.

It's because the people in charge of Star Wars have no ******* clue what they are doing. Merchandise sales and toys have gone down since The Last Jedi. It's a fact, not a conspiracy theory. And it's specific to Star Wars.